|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is James' school teacher's name?
(a) Miss Walker.
(b) Miss Edmonds.
(c) Miss Mondane.
(d) Miss Carleson.
2. What is the name of the little old lady that James and Mama meet on the street in Chapter 13?
3. When Mama and James get ready to leave after they have eaten, why does Mama stop at the door and go back into the store?
(a) She asks to see the garbage cans.
(b) She asks for more milk.
(c) She thanks the man and the woman again.
(d) She asks the woman if she can buy some salt meat.
4. What color of coat does James want to get for his Mama?
5. Why does James think of a poem while he is walking in the cold?
(a) To help him forget about being cold.
(b) To entertain his Mama.
(c) To forget about how far he has to walk.
(d) To get his homework done while he walks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What would Ty rather have than syrup?
2. Which bus does Mama say they are coming back on?
3. While James and his Mama are walking, James said he'd be happy if it was what all the time?
4. Who says in Chapter 3, "tomorrow we going to town"?
5. At the beginning of Chapter 11, James states that he can't stand being what?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)