|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "you don't have to leave" after Mama has an altercation with the man in the cafe?
(a) The little man.
(b) The woman behind the counter.
2. James is the oldest and his Mama tells him he is what?
(a) The king.
(b) The farmer.
(c) The boy.
(d) The man.
3. Who says, "not us to question" when the lady in the dentist's office wonders why children have to be in pain?
(a) The dentist.
(b) The little boy.
(c) The nurse.
(d) The preacher.
4. What does the little old white lady who is waiting outside for James and his Mama have over her head?
(a) A brown shawl.
(b) A black rag.
(c) A green hat.
(d) A white lace cap.
5. Why doesn't James want anyone to tell Mama about his hurting?
(a) Because it's getting better.
(b) Because they don't have the money to fix it.
(c) Because he already talked to the doctor.
(d) Because Mama already knows.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 13, James closes his eyes while he's walking and walks into what?
2. When Mama and James leave the dentist's office and go outside, where do they stand?
3. James is told he should mash up what and wrap it in cotton?
4. What does the man in the cafe drop in the jukebox?
5. Who says, "goodbye both mother and son" when James and his Mama are leaving the store where they were invited to eat?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)