|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color does the young black man with the book claim the grass is?
2. What person in the cafe says, "some pimp"?
(c) The woman behind the counter.
(d) The little man.
3. What does the young black man waiting in the dentist's office say should be questioned?
(a) The sky.
(c) White people.
(d) The doctor.
4. How much money will Mama have left over after paying for travel and cost of pulling a tooth?
(a) One dollar.
(b) Two dollars.
(c) Fifty cents.
(d) Twenty five cents.
5. What does Mama's coat smell like?
(a) Horse dung.
(c) A wet dog.
(d) Pig slop.
Short Answer Questions
1. While James and his Mama are walking away from the dentist's office for the second time, what does James see bouncing?
2. One man tells another man in the dentist office that he thought he was hollering like what?
3. In Chapter 3, what does James do when he gets up in the morning?
4. What does James see on the other side of the lilies?
5. What does the lady in the cafe put down on the counter?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)