|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of prayers does James claim he is saying?
(a) Silent prayers.
(b) His own.
(c) Prayers to God.
2. How many animals did Monsieur Bayonne have outside?
3. What is James "go'n get out" to "wave it down"?
(a) A handkerchief.
(b) His coat.
(c) Mama's hat.
(d) His glove.
4. Who told Monsieur Bayonne to come over?
5. How long has James been hurting?
(a) Close to a month.
(b) Close to six months.
(c) Close to two months.
(d) Close to two weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is James when he is beside Monsieur Bayonne?
2. James "ain't no more than" what?
3. Who says, " I'm going one way and he pulling the other"?
4. Who "knowed it was hurting me"?
5. Who says, "not us to question" when the lady in the dentist's office wonders why children have to be in pain?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)