|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money will Mama have left over after paying for travel and cost of pulling a tooth?
(a) Twenty five cents.
(b) Two dollars.
(c) One dollar.
(d) Fifty cents.
2. James says he's been to the bigger city before and that he went with who?
(a) Auntie, Ty, and Mama.
(b) Ty, Mama, and Daddy.
(c) Daddy, Auntie, and Mama.
(d) Auntie, Ty, and Daddy.
3. What did Mama make James kill?
(a) A goose.
(b) A redbird.
(c) A crow.
(d) A mouse.
4. What does the lady on the bus offer James?
(a) A piece of gum.
(b) A dime.
(c) A penny.
(d) An apple.
5. Who says, "not us to question" when the lady in the dentist's office wonders why children have to be in pain?
(a) The nurse.
(b) The dentist.
(c) The little boy.
(d) The preacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does James wonder if he can do to the thing he sees on the other side of the lilies?
2. What hides the river as the bus goes around a turn?
3. What is the color of the school that James and his Mama pass while in the big city?
4. How many animals did Monsieur Bayonne have outside?
5. What is Mama wondering "bout the hog"?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)