|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the young black man waiting in the dentist's office say should be questioned?
(b) The doctor.
(c) The sky.
(d) White people.
2. What hits James' cap while he and Mama are walking outside?
(c) A twig.
(d) A leaf.
3. The preacher claims that because of what has happened to the young black man's mom and dad, the young man is what?
(c) Mad at the world.
(d) Sad and lonely.
4. In Chapter 9 how many men are standing around the heater in the store?
5. What does James do instead of sitting on a seat in the bus?
(a) He sits on the floor of the bus.
(b) He stands and holds on to the side of the bus.
(c) He stands by the bus driver to talk.
(d) He leans on the seat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Mama want James to do after she killed the bird?
2. James "ain't no more than" what?
3. Why doesn't James sit down when he finds a seat on the bus?
4. What is the young black man waiting in the dentist's office wearing?
5. James says he's been to the bigger city before and that he went with who?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)