|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does James see in the shoe shop?
(a) A woman paying at the counter.
(b) Stacks of shoe boxes.
(c) A little boy chasing his sister around the shop.
(d) A bald man fixing shoes.
2. Where do James and Ty sit to hear Monsieur Bayonne play?
(a) Around a fire.
(c) In the barn.
(d) Beside the second story window.
3. James can't ever be scared or can't ever what?
(b) Have a friend over.
(c) Ride a train.
(d) Leave the house.
4. What color of overcoat does the little boy have on that James sees while he and Mama walk away from the dentist's office?
5. Who says, " I'm going one way and he pulling the other"?
(a) Monsieur Bayonne.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "I'm questioning the world" while waiting in the dentist's office after someone states that they are mad at the world?
2. What does Mama say when the lady asks if they are from Bayonne?
3. What is Mama always doing to Ty?
4. Why doesn't James want to open his mouth at night?
5. What does James do instead of sitting on a seat in the bus?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)