|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has been hurting James?
(a) His head.
(b) His arm.
(c) His tooth.
(d) His foot.
2. How many miles does James have to walk to school?
(a) Three and one half.
(b) One and one half.
3. Where is James when he is beside Monsieur Bayonne?
(a) The closet.
(b) The barn.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The fireplace.
4. As he makes the sign on James' jaw, Monsieur Bayonne uses so much pressure that he almost pushes James over onto who?
(a) The dog.
5. Who says in Chapter 3, "tomorrow we going to town"?
(a) Monsieur Bayonne.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 11, James says he knows they are going somewhere. Where are they going?
2. What hits James' cap while he and Mama are walking outside?
3. What did Mama make James kill?
4. Why is the tip of Monsieur Bayonne's finger hard?
5. What was James doing beside the trap while Mama was over by the fence?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)