|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, " I'm going one way and he pulling the other"?
(b) Monsieur Bayonne.
2. What does James see on the other side of the lilies?
(a) A snake.
(b) A horse.
(c) A frog.
(d) A pool-doo.
3. Why doesn't James want anyone to tell Mama about his hurting?
(a) Because they don't have the money to fix it.
(b) Because it's getting better.
(c) Because Mama already knows.
(d) Because he already talked to the doctor.
4. While James and Mama are waiting for the bus in the beginning of Chapter 4 why does James keep his mouth shut instead of saying what he wants to say?
(a) Because it hurts.
(b) Because he is crying.
(c) Because Mama doesn't like for someone to say something just for nothing.
(d) Because he's alone and there is no one to talk to.
5. What color is Mama's hat and coat?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money will Mama have left over after paying for travel and cost of pulling a tooth?
2. Why is the tip of Monsieur Bayonne's finger hard?
3. Who says in Chapter 3, "tomorrow we going to town"?
4. What did the bird do when James reached in further to grab him?
5. What did Mama do with what she brought back from the fence?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)