|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does James do beside Monsieur Bayonne?
(a) Lays down.
2. How many animals did Monsieur Bayonne have outside?
3. Why does James feel he had to kill the bird?
(a) Because he's afraid his Mama might have to leave just like his father and then he would be responsible for everyone.
(b) Because the bird deserved it.
(c) Because the bird was sick.
(d) Because Mama said so.
4. What did Mama make James kill?
(a) A crow.
(b) A goose.
(c) A redbird.
(d) A mouse.
5. What did Mama want James to do after she killed the bird?
(a) She wanted James to capture another bird.
(b) She wanted James to go inside and apologize.
(c) She wanted James to say a prayer for the bird.
(d) She wanted James to kill the second bird.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says in Chapter 3, "I can eat anything on it"?
2. At the end of Chapter 3 what was Mama doing at the fireplace?
3. What is Ty scared of?
4. James is the oldest and his Mama tells him he is what?
5. What sign did Monsieur Bayonne make over James' jaw?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)