|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. James says he's been to the bigger city before and that he went with who?
(a) Ty, Mama, and Daddy.
(b) Auntie, Ty, and Mama.
(c) Auntie, Ty, and Daddy.
(d) Daddy, Auntie, and Mama.
2. Why doesn't James say anything else to the girl on the bus?
(a) Because he doesn't want to bust her in the mouth.
(b) Because she has already gotten off.
(c) Because she won't listen to him.
(d) Because it hurts too bad.
3. What was going to make Mama "mad again"?
(a) If James ignored her.
(b) If James told her that he was hurting.
(c) If Auntie doesn't do her chores.
(d) If Ty sleeps in.
4. What color of coat does James want to get for his Mama?
5. In Chapter 3, what didn't Ty do before he started eating his breakfast?
(a) Kiss Mama.
(b) Say his prayers.
(c) Change his clothes.
(d) Wash his hands or face.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says at the end of Chapter 8, "I haven't anything" after they state that they hope all young people aren't like them?
2. Who says, "things change through action. By no other way." while they wait in the dentist's office and speak to the lady in the sweater?
3. What does James have for breakfast?
4. What does the sign say in the bus?
5. Where do James and Ty sit to hear Monsieur Bayonne play?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)