1. What type of missiles did the Marines have in August 1979?
2. What was the temperature at 8 a.m. on an August day in 1979?
3. How high did Have Blue fly for the test flight?
4. When did Rich take charge of the Skunk Works?
January 17, 1975.
5. How old was Rich when he took charge of the Skunk Works?
6. When did retired Skunk Works' director Kelly Johnson join Lockheed?
7. How long did Johnson work at Lockheed?
8. When did Johnson start the Skunk Works?
During World War I.
9. When was the Skunk Works headquarters built?
10. How many different missile systems did the Russian deploy to defend their cities and strategic interests?
11. During what war did the Arabs use Soviet SAM-5s, defensive surface-to-air missiles?
Yom Kippur War.
This section contains 3,035 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)