|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Picture Postcards for Ike.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did Johnson work at Lockheed?
(a) 34 years.
(b) 46 years.
(c) 42 years.
(d) 39 years.
2. Where did Northrop and Skunk Works test their stealth designs?
(b) New Mexico.
3. What was the F-117A nicknamed?
4. When was the best time for a test pilot to take off?
(a) 2 hours after sunup.
(b) 2 hours before sunset.
(c) Just after sunup.
(d) Just before sunset.
5. Who was the U-2 built for?
(a) Air Force.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the target date for the completion of Have Blue?
2. How big was Building 82 where the first of the two Have Blue prototypes were built?
3. What would be the equivalent radar signature of the Hopeless Diamond?
4. How many years passed before Al Whitley could explain to his wife and kids the meaning of a plaque Rich had given him after he first flew the F-117A?
5. In what building was Skunk Works housed when Rich first went to work there?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)