|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Picture Postcards for Ike.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long were the rolls of film in U-2?
(a) 1500 ft. rolls.
(b) 1750 ft. rolls.
(c) 2800 ft. rolls.
(d) 3600 ft. rolls.
2. How did Rich's wife Faye die?
(a) Lung cancer.
(b) Auto accident.
(c) Boating accident.
(d) Breat cancer.
3. Where did Rich get his undergraduate degree?
4. How much did it cost to build an F-117A?
(a) $56 million.
(b) $39 million.
(c) $43 million.
(d) $27 million.
5. What did McDonnell Douglas begin building at the same time that Skunk Works was building the stealth fighter?
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the Skunk Works headquarters built?
2. How much did it cost to build the facility where the U-2 was tested?
3. How high did Have Blue fly for the test flight?
4. When did Rich first work for Johnson?
5. How many hours could the U-2 fly without refueling?
This section contains 137 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)