|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Picture Postcards for Ike.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How high did Have Blue fly for the test flight?
(a) 10,000 feet.
(b) 8,000 feet.
(c) 5,000 feet.
(d) 7,500 feet.
2. When did Rich take charge of the Skunk Works?
(a) December 18, 1974.
(b) February 12, 1975.
(c) November 12, 1974.
(d) January 17, 1975.
3. During what war did the Arabs use Soviet SAM-5s, defensive surface-to-air missiles?
(a) Intifada I.
(b) Israel-Hamas War.
(c) Six Day War.
(d) Yom Kippur War.
4. How many F-117As were hit when they flew over Iraq?
5. How far could the F-117 stealth fighter fly without refueling?
(a) 750 miles.
(b) 900 miles.
(c) 1500 miles.
(d) 1200 miles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the F-117A nicknamed?
2. How much did it cost to build each U-2?
3. What did the thirty-eight foot model of the Hopeless Diamond compare to in size when it showed up on radar during tests for the Air Force?
4. Who was a test pilot for the U-2?
5. How many of the 43 bridges spanning the Tigris-Euphrates River did the F-117A knock out?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)