|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Picture Postcards for Ike.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was the best time for a test pilot to take off?
(a) Just before sunset.
(b) 2 hours after sunup.
(c) 2 hours before sunset.
(d) Just after sunup.
2. How many F-117As were hit when they flew over Iraq?
3. What was the name of the phony engineering company set up to receive CIA payments?
(a) M&U Engineering.
(b) L&R Engineering.
(c) J&R Engineering.
(d) C&J Engineering.
4. What type of bombs did the F-117As use in Baghdad?
(a) Mark 81.
(d) CBU Mark 20.
5. How many of the 43 bridges spanning the Tigris-Euphrates River did the F-117A knock out?
Short Answer Questions
1. How far could the F-117 stealth fighter fly without refueling?
2. How long did it take McDonnell Douglas to build the fighters it began building at the same time Skunk Works was building stealth fighters?
3. How many of the workers who applied for jobs with the Skunk Works flunked the drug testing?
4. What was Al Whitley's rank in the Air Force at the time he was chosen to fly the first F-117A?
5. How much did it cost to build each U-2?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)