|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Silver Bullet.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many new workers were added at Skunk Works by Rich's third anniversary since taking over from Johnson?
2. Where did Northrop and Skunk Works test their stealth designs?
(c) New Mexico.
3. When was the best time for a test pilot to take off?
(a) Just before sunset.
(b) 2 hours before sunset.
(c) Just after sunup.
(d) 2 hours after sunup.
4. How did Rich's wife Faye die?
(a) Lung cancer.
(b) Breat cancer.
(c) Boating accident.
(d) Auto accident.
5. How long did it take from start to finish for a new airplane to become operational on a flight line?
(a) 9 years.
(b) About 10 years.
(c) As long as 12 years.
(d) 15 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who owned the test track where a model of the Hopeless Diamond was tested?
2. How far could the F-117 stealth fighter fly without refueling?
3. When did retired Skunk Works' director Kelly Johnson join Lockheed?
4. How long did Johnson work at Lockheed?
5. When did Johnson start the Skunk Works?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)