|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Silver Bullet.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would be the equivalent radar signature of the Hopeless Diamond?
(a) D-21 drone.
(b) An eagle's eyeball.
(c) T-38 trainer.
(d) Piper Cub.
2. How long did it take McDonnell Douglas to build the fighters it began building at the same time Skunk Works was building stealth fighters?
(a) 12 years.
(b) 15 years.
(c) 8 years.
(d) 10 years.
3. What size wooden model was tested of the Hopeless Diamond?
(a) 5 ft.
(b) 12 ft.
(c) 7 ft.
(d) 10 ft.
4. How long did it take Skunk Works to build their stealth fighters?
(a) 8 years.
(b) 7 years.
(c) 9 years.
(d) 5 years.
5. In Chapter 2, what type of a work week did the senior aerodynamicists, thermodynamicists, propulsion specialists, stress and structures, and weight engineers work to meet a deadline?
(a) 12-hour days, 5 days a week.
(b) 11-hour days, 7 days a week.
(c) 10-hour days, 6 days a week.
(d) 14-hour days, 7 days a week.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who conducted tests in 1976 to determine if the claims Rich made about Have Blue were true?
2. What type of missiles did the Marines have in August 1979?
3. How did Rich's wife Faye die?
4. For whom was the test site built where the Have Blue was tested?
5. Who owned the test track where a model of the Hopeless Diamond was tested?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)