|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Silver Bullet.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Have Blue overheated near the tail during engine test runs, what was used to build a heat shield?
(a) A steel wall panel.
(b) Steel office desk.
(c) Steel filing cabinet.
(d) Shop tool cabinet.
2. In Chapter 2, what type of a work week did the senior aerodynamicists, thermodynamicists, propulsion specialists, stress and structures, and weight engineers work to meet a deadline?
(a) 10-hour days, 6 days a week.
(b) 12-hour days, 5 days a week.
(c) 14-hour days, 7 days a week.
(d) 11-hour days, 7 days a week.
3. What type of missiles did the Marines have in August 1979?
4. How old was Rich when he took charge of the Skunk Works?
5. When did retired Skunk Works' director Kelly Johnson join Lockheed?
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the Skunk Works headquarters built?
2. How big was Building 82 where the first of the two Have Blue prototypes were built?
3. How many different missile systems did the Russian deploy to defend their cities and strategic interests?
4. What was the temperature at 8 a.m. on an August day in 1979?
5. Who conducted tests in 1976 to determine if the claims Rich made about Have Blue were true?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)