|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Silver Bullet.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many new workers were added at Skunk Works by Rich's third anniversary since taking over from Johnson?
2. When did Rich take charge of the Skunk Works?
(a) January 17, 1975.
(b) November 12, 1974.
(c) December 18, 1974.
(d) February 12, 1975.
3. What was the target date for the completion of Have Blue?
(a) October 12, 1978.
(b) April 18, 1975.
(c) December 1, 1977.
(d) March 12, 1976.
4. What was the temperature at 8 a.m. on an August day in 1979?
5. How old was Rich when he took charge of the Skunk Works?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Johnson start the Skunk Works?
2. Compared to Have Blue, what was the radar signature of other fighters?
3. How long did it take from start to finish for a new airplane to become operational on a flight line?
4. Who conducted tests in 1976 to determine if the claims Rich made about Have Blue were true?
5. When was the contract to build the stealth fighters signed?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)