|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Silver Bullet.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did it take Skunk Works to build their stealth fighters?
(a) 7 years.
(b) 8 years.
(c) 9 years.
(d) 5 years.
2. What type of missiles did the Marines have in August 1979?
3. What size wooden model was tested of the Hopeless Diamond?
(a) 10 ft.
(b) 5 ft.
(c) 7 ft.
(d) 12 ft.
4. When was the Skunk Works headquarters built?
5. Compared to Have Blue, what was the radar signature of other fighters?
(a) A skyscraper.
(b) A semi-truck.
(c) A shopping mall.
(d) A Greyhound bus.
Short Answer Questions
1. During what war did the Arabs use Soviet SAM-5s, defensive surface-to-air missiles?
2. How did Rich's wife Faye die?
3. When did Rich take charge of the Skunk Works?
4. How big was Building 82 where the first of the two Have Blue prototypes were built?
5. How many of the workers who applied for jobs with the Skunk Works flunked the drug testing?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)