|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, The Two-Billion-Dollar Bomber.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Britain engaged in hostilities against in 1982?
2. What did islanders at Okinawa nickname the Blackbird?
(c) Black Viper.
(d) Black Mamba.
3. When did Johnson want Rich to research liquid hydrogen?
4. Where did Powers' fateful flight originate?
5. How far could the F-117 stealth fighter fly without refueling?
(a) 900 miles.
(b) 750 miles.
(c) 1500 miles.
(d) 1200 miles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the temperature at 8 a.m. on an August day in 1979?
2. How old was Francis Powers when he flew the U-2 that crashed in Russia?
3. How many years was the Blackbird in service before it was retired?
4. How much did Skunk Works pay an hour to use wind tunnels for testing?
5. What bomber was the United States using to counter the Soviet heavy bombers?
This section contains 134 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)