|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, The Two-Billion-Dollar Bomber.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was a test pilot for the U-2?
(a) Dick Boehme.
(b) Bob Allen.
(c) Tony LeVier.
(d) Roy Anderson.
2. How many years did the U-2 fly over the Soviet Union?
3. How much faster was the Blackbird than the Concorde?
(a) 10 percent.
(b) 20 percent.
(c) 40 percent.
(d) 30 percent.
4. Who ordered production of the hydrogen fueled plane?
(a) Air Force.
5. What was Rich's alias when he was researching liquid hydrogen?
(a) John Dunne.
(b) Ben Dover.
(c) Pryor Brown.
(d) Rich Mann.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was test pilot Bill Park cruising in a Blackbird when his plane experienced an unstart?
2. How big was Building 82 where the first of the two Have Blue prototypes were built?
3. How many of the 43 bridges spanning the Tigris-Euphrates River did the F-117A knock out?
4. How long did it take Skunk Works to build their stealth fighters?
5. What was the cost for a stealth SWATH boat?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)