|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, The Two-Billion-Dollar Bomber.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During what war did the Arabs use Soviet SAM-5s, defensive surface-to-air missiles?
(a) Six Day War.
(b) Intifada I.
(c) Israel-Hamas War.
(d) Yom Kippur War.
2. How old was Francis Powers when he flew the U-2 that crashed in Russia?
3. How many engines did the B-70 have?
4. When did Johnson start the Skunk Works?
(a) During the Korean War.
(b) During the Vietnam War.
(c) During World War I.
(d) After the Cuban missile crisis.
5. When did the Concord first fly?
(a) 9 years after the Blackbird.
(b) 4 years after the Blackbird.
(c) 7 years after the Blackbird.
(d) 5 years after the Blackbird.
Short Answer Questions
1. How high would the liquid hydrogen-fueled plane fly?
2. Who did Rich partner with on the stealth bomber?
3. When was Skunk Works created?
4. How much money did Rich earn weekly when he first worked for Johnson?
5. What tanker was used to fuel the Blackbirds in the air?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)