|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, The Two-Billion-Dollar Bomber.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Powers released from the Soviet Union?
(a) February 1962.
(b) September 1965.
(c) July 1964.
(d) March 1963.
2. What was broken when a Blackbird test pilot boomed Johnson's ranch in Santa Barbara?
(a) Windows in a tractor.
(b) Upper story windows.
(c) A picture window.
(d) Car windows.
3. How much was Rich earning at Lockheed in 1972?
4. How many different missile systems did the Russian deploy to defend their cities and strategic interests?
5. When did Rich first work for Johnson?
(a) January 1955.
(b) March 1955.
(c) December 1954.
(d) November 1954.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the largest builder of planes in the aerospace industry in the 1980s?
2. How much did the drone weigh that Skunk Works designed?
3. About how many hours of flying did Al Whitley have logged in when he flew the F-117A?
4. How much money did Northrop lose on the F-20 twin engine fighter?
5. How far did it take to make a tight turn in a Blackbird?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)