|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Getting Off the Ground.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1961, where did President Kennedy attend his first summit with Khrushchev?
2. What was the farthest distance that Johnson would put an engineer from the assembly line?
(a) 50 ft.
(b) 25 ft.
(c) 100 ft.
(d) 15 ft.
3. How much did the glider decoys that were launched from the U-2s cost?
4. How big was Building 82 where the first of the two Have Blue prototypes were built?
(a) 5 football fields.
(b) 12,000 square feet.
(c) 15,000 square feet.
(d) 3 football fields.
5. How close was the hydrogen complex to the Municipal Airport's in-bound runway?
(a) 2,000 yards.
(b) Less than 1,000 yards.
(c) Less than 500 yards.
(d) 1,500 yards.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the F-117A nicknamed?
2. What was broken when a Blackbird test pilot boomed Johnson's ranch in Santa Barbara?
3. Where was test pilot Bill Park cruising in a Blackbird when his plane experienced an unstart?
4. When was the Blackbird retired?
5. When did the CIA turn over its remaining U2 aircraft to the Air Force?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)