|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Getting Off the Ground.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of bombs did the F-117As use in Baghdad?
(a) CBU Mark 20.
(b) Mark 81.
2. How much did it cost to build an F-117A?
(a) $56 million.
(b) $43 million.
(c) $27 million.
(d) $39 million.
3. During a typical three-to-five hour training exercise, how many sunrises might a Blackbird pilot witness?
(a) 2 to 3.
(d) 3 to 4.
4. How many years passed before Al Whitley could explain to his wife and kids the meaning of a plaque Rich had given him after he first flew the F-117A?
(a) 4 years.
(b) 6 years.
(c) 7 years.
(d) 9 years.
5. When was the F-117A first used in combat?
(a) Strike against Kaddafi.
(b) Vietnam War.
(c) Yom Kippur War.
(d) Desert Storm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the U-2 built for?
2. What was the F-117A nicknamed?
3. How big was Building 82 where the first of the two Have Blue prototypes were built?
4. How was Johnson injured when he was in a nearly fatal car wreck in 1955?
5. What did the Soviets build that was hydrogen fueled?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)