|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ellen Cherry decide is the root of Buddy's "hankering for apocalypse"?
(b) Religious fervor.
2. What season is it when Salome joins the band at the I & I?
3. Whose name does Ellen Cherry say when she goes to bed, after she has the realization about Buddy's desire for the apocalypse?
(c) Ellen Cherry.
4. Who does Ellen Cherry decide to sleep with around Christmas time?
5. How does Painted Stick move quickly?
(a) He hops as if on one leg.
(b) He vibrates so rapidly that he is propelled almost above the ground.
(c) He rolls longways.
(d) He spins from end to end like a wheel.
6. What does Buddy do instead of going to Jerusalem?
(a) Start a radio talk show.
(b) Go back to Colonial Pines.
(c) Stage a demonstration at the I & I.
(d) Try to sleep with Ellen Cherry.
7. Who commissions Boomer's sculpture in Jerusalem?
(b) Spike and Abu.
(d) The Israeli goverment.
8. How do the objects manage to escape the church?
(a) They get Ellen Cherry to get them.
(b) They create a noisy commotion.
(c) They start a fire.
(d) They get Buddy to unlock the door.
9. Who convinces Buddy to give up his plans to blow up the Dome of the Rock?
(a) Another evangelical preacher.
(b) The Arch Bishop.
(c) Spike and Abu.
(d) The Vice President of the United States.
10. What task does Boomer perform for Buddy in Jerusalem?
(a) He carries a flock of chickens to a an old folks home.
(b) He collects rocks from the Temple Mount.
(c) He delivers welding supplies to a group of rabbis.
(d) He transfers money into a Israeli bank account.
11. Who tells Ellen Cherry that Buddy is going ahead with his plan to blow up the Dome of the Rock?
12. Who dies at the end of the Sixth Veil?
13. What shift is Ellen Cherry mostly working around Christmas time?
(a) Cocktail waitress.
(b) Breakfast server.
(d) Lunch server.
14. What human emotion does Can 'o Beans say both Carols and Rap are rooted in?
15. Who warns Ellen Cherry about the probable result of destroying the Dome of the Rock?
(d) Abu Hadee.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ellen Cherry agree to do that pleases Spike while he's visiting her apartment?
2. What does Spoon do to prove her locomotion to the other objects in Ellen Cherry's drawer?
3. What gift does Spike give to the I & I ?
4. Who is shot after the Dance of the Seven Veils?
5. What is the other element in Boomer's sculpture?
This section contains 500 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)