|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Boomer's compliment for Ellen Cherry's hair?
(a) Artsy hair.
(b) Bedroom hair.
(c) Sexual hair.
(d) Playful hair.
2. Who sends Ellen Cherry flowers?
(a) Spike Cohen and Abu Hadee.
(d) Turn Around Norman.
3. Where is Painted Stick abandoned?
(a) On a rooftop.
(b) In a cave.
(c) In the forest.
(d) In a basement.
4. Who brings the Airstream turkey?
(a) The Natural History Museum.
(c) The Modern Museum of Art.
(d) The state of New York.
5. How do Painted Stick and Conch Shell think Boomer and Ellen Cherry can help them?
(a) They can help them fall back to sleep.
(b) They can give them the power of motion.
(c) The can help them find their true master.
(d) They can help them get to Jerusalem.
6. Why does Can 'o Beans want to be left behind on the way to New York?
(a) So he can try to find Ellen Cherry.
(b) So he doesn't slow the group down.
(c) Because he doesn't believe in Painted Stick and Conch Shell.
(d) Because he's afraid of Jerusalem.
7. Why do the objects begin to suspect that Ellen Cherry might be able to help them?
(a) Because she is an artist.
(b) Because Spoon and Can 'o Beans belongs to her.
(c) Because she paints pictures of them.
(d) Because she is interested in Turn Around Norman.
8. What surprises Raoul about Ellen Cherry's appearance?
(a) She's naked.
(b) She has curlers in her hair.
(c) She's wearing ratty jeans.
(d) She is dressed up.
9. Who does Boomer say is shot in the head while hanging a picture?
(a) Jesse James.
(b) His father.
(c) Abe Lincoln.
10. Where is Ellen Cherry in the section of the book called The Fourth Veil?
(a) New York.
(d) New Jersey.
11. Why does Ellen Cherry need to work?
(a) Because she is robbed.
(b) Because she is bored.
(c) Because she wants to interact with people.
(d) Because Boomer leaves her.
12. What is Ellen Cherry's job in New York?
(a) Taxi driver.
(c) Taking care of an elderly man.
13. After Ellen Cherry gets advice from her bosses, who does she go to for inspiration?
(b) Spike Cohen.
(c) Turn Around Norman.
14. Who does Buddy need to get on the phone after he has his vision?
(a) Ellen Cherry.
(c) A Jew.
(d) A preacher.
15. What does Spoon do to try and get ride of the Porcupine?
(a) Distract it by dancing around.
(b) Catapult Pebbles at it.
(c) Make noise by hitting a rock.
(d) Hit it with her ladle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who destroys the temple?
2. Who donates Conch Shell to the Observatory?
3. What name does Ellen Cherry Charles' father call her?
4. Where is the first place Ellen Cherry goes after she leaves art school?
5. What frustrates Boomer about people's reaction to the Turkey?
This section contains 475 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)