|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Sixth Veil (pages 234-259).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Roland Abu Hadee's distinguishing feature?
(a) A missing eye.
(b) Large hands.
(c) A red nose.
(d) His height.
2. What does Ellen Cherry do to make up for her failed celebration with Boomer?
(a) Clean the Turkey.
(b) Have sex with Boomer.
(c) Throw away her easle.
(d) Make Boomer's favorite breakfast.
3. From what vantage point does Spoon spy on Ellen Cherry and her family?
(a) The radiator.
(b) The floor.
(c) The coffee table.
(d) The mantle.
4. According to Ellen Cherry, why do artists make art?
(a) To express their inner selves.
(b) To create what you want to see in the world that doesn't exist yet.
(c) As a spontaneous reaction to lived experience.
(d) To hold a conversation with artists from all times.
5. Who mends Can 'o Beans with a welding torch?
(b) Painted Stick.
(c) Dirty Sock.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom do the airstream (that becomes the turkey) originally belong?
2. Who comes to visit Ellen Cherry for Christmas?
3. What does Roland Abu Hadee inherit from his father?
4. What is Verlin doing when he faints?
5. What is Ellen Cherry's job in New York?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)