|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Sixth Veil (pages 234-259).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ellen Cherry choose to do during her celebration with Boomer at the Drive-in?
(a) Work on her art.
(c) Watch the movie.
(d) Make love to Boomer.
2. How is the ancient observatory, where Conch Shell and Painted Stick live, funded?
(a) By holy prostitutes.
(b) By donations made to the oracle.
(c) By Jezebel's family.
(d) By plunder from war.
3. What is the bumper sticker slogan that Ellen Cherry and Boomer sees as they are driving across the country?
(a) "Some like it hot".
(b) "I'd rather be ---".
(c) "Project Whirrled Peas".
(d) "Christains for Israel".
4. Who does Ellen Cherry borrow $500 from after leaving art school?
5. Where is Ellen Cherry in the section of the book called The Fourth Veil?
(a) New York.
(b) New Jersey.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ellen Cherry's first job out of art school?
2. Where are Ellen Cherry and Boomer first intimate while on their road trip?
3. What do Verlin and Patsy want to see while they're in New York?
4. What is the subject of the painting is Ellen Cherry working on, while she and Boomer are driving across the country?
5. Why do the objects begin to suspect that Ellen Cherry might be able to help them?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)