|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 13, what does Malley tell Richard that her name is?
2. In Richard's dream at the beginning of Chapter 18, where is a Bigfoot chasing him?
(a) The Choctawhatchee River.
(b) Applebee's parking lot.
(c) The mall.
(d) His backyard.
3. What color is the houseboat the Richard sees at the end of Chapter 12?
(a) White with blue trim.
(b) Green with white trim.
(c) Green with yellow trim.
(d) White with red trim.
4. Who wrote the lines of poetry that Tommy posted on Facebook to Malley, and that he claimed he wrote?
5. How many pigs did the Spanish explorers have when they landed in Florida in the 1500s?
Short Answer Questions
1. What takes off with Richard and Skink's canoe in Chapter 11?
2. How much heavier is Online Talbo than Richard?
3. What does Richard have for breakfast at the beginning of Chapter 12?
4. What weapon does T.C. get out when Richard refuses to leave the boat in Chapter 15?
5. What type of plant matter is Skink covered in when he shows up at the beginning of Chapter 16?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Tommy say about getting married to Malley?
2. Why do Richard and Malley start walking in Chapter 18?
3. What did Richard's dad once say about evil?
4. What is the weather like shortly after Skink arrives on the houseboat in Chapter 16?
5. What do Richard and Malley buy at a Tom Thumb store in Chapter 20?
6. Why does Tommy say he took Corporal Chock's name?
7. Why does Richard not use bug repellant in Chapter 12?
8. What does Richard sees when he first views the houseboat?
9. Where does Richard fall asleep at the beginning of Chapter 18?
10. What gear is lost with the canoe?
This section contains 682 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)