|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is the Bigfoot that is chasing Richard in a dream in Chapter 18?
2. In Chapter 18, how long does Richard wait for someone to come by on the river before he tells Malley they need to walk?
(a) Four hours.
(b) One hour.
(c) Three hours.
(d) Two hours.
3. In Chapter 19, how many pigs does Richard say that there were when one of the Spanish explorers reached Mississippi, catches a fever, and dies?
4. What color bracelets does Richard think he sees Malley wearing when he first sees her in Chapter 13?
5. In Richard's dream at the beginning of Chapter 18, where is a Bigfoot chasing him?
(a) The mall.
(b) His backyard.
(c) Applebee's parking lot.
(d) The Choctawhatchee River.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did a Spanish flotilla sail into Tampa Bay and pitch camp?
2. What was the name of the beagle-setter mix dog that Richard's family once had?
3. How much heavier is Online Talbo than Richard?
4. Where does Skink guess that Richard hid the item he stole in Saint Augustine?
5. How much was the item worth that Richard took in Saint Augustine?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Malley tell her parents when she calls them from a pay phone in Chapter 20?
2. Why will the houseboat engine not start in Chapter 17?
3. What did Richard's dad once say about evil?
4. Why does Richard not think that he and Malley see an ivory-billed woodpecker in Chapter 18?
5. What does Richard sees when he first views the houseboat?
6. Why does Nickle kill and transport gar in his boat?
7. Why does Tommy say he took Corporal Chock's name?
8. Why does Richard not use bug repellant in Chapter 12?
9. Why do Richard and Malley start walking in Chapter 18?
10. What is the man like that Richard hitches a boat ride with in Chapter 12?
This section contains 745 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)