|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 13, what does Malley tell Richard that her name is?
2. What type of woodpecker does Richard say that Malley sees in Chapter 18?
3. What did Richard take in Saint Augustine?
(a) Board shorts.
(c) Running shoes.
(d) Skateboard deck.
4. What does Skink have crammed in his empty eye socket at the beginning of Chapter 16?
(a) Tiny rubber ball.
(c) Nut shell.
(d) Snail shell.
5. What type of tree does Richard climb when he is being chased by a wild boar in Chapter 19?
(c) Black gum.
(d) Swamp Oak.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 16, what does Tommy shoot when Malley tries to give him some aspirin for a fever?
2. Who wrote the lines of poetry that Tommy posted on Facebook to Malley, and that he claimed he wrote?
3. What color hair does Online Talbo have?
4. In Richard's dream at the beginning of Chapter 18, where is a Bigfoot chasing him?
5. Where did Trent grow up?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do Richard and Malley start walking in Chapter 18?
2. Why does Richard not use bug repellant in Chapter 12?
3. What does Malley tell her parents when she calls them from a pay phone in Chapter 20?
4. Why does Richard not think that he and Malley see an ivory-billed woodpecker in Chapter 18?
5. What happens to the canoe in Chapter 11?
6. What did Richard do in Saint Augustine that he had been keeping a secret?
7. What did Richard's dad once say about evil?
8. What does Tommy say about getting married to Malley?
9. Why will the houseboat engine not start in Chapter 17?
10. What does Richard sees when he first views the houseboat?
This section contains 724 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)