|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Skink?
2. What accent does Malley use for the voice recording on her phone?
3. How much money does Richard's mom give him when she leaves to go see his brothers?
4. What island does Richard go to in Chapter 5 after his mother leaves to see his brothers?
5. What color lenses do the sunglasses have that Skink is wearing in Chapter 6?
Short Answer Questions
1. What year is the car that the fake Talbo Chock stole and used to pick up Malley?
2. In Chapter 6, how many times does Richard say that Malley has run away before?
3. How tall is the man that Richard finds hiding in a sand pile in Chapter 1?
4. Where does Richard get something to eat after boating in Chapter 5?
5. Under what type of tree do Richard and Skink bury a shoe box full of cash in Chapter 10?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Skink get supper on the first day that he and Richard are traveling to find Malley in Chapter 6?
2. According to Malley, who is Talbo Chock?
3. What has Malley told Richard about the boarding school where her parents are sending her?
4. How do Skink and Richard get a boat in Chapter 10?
5. What do the police discover when they start looking for Malley in Chapter 4?
6. What does Skink do when the driver of a blue SUV tosses a beer can out his window in Chapter 7?
7. What does the man look like that Richard finds hiding in a sand mound in Chapter 1?
8. In Chapter 9, what does Richard discover is packed in the trunk of the vehicle that Skink has been driving?
9. When Richard catches up with Skink in Chapter 5, what does Skink want him to do?
10. How does Skink hurt his right foot in Chapter 8?
This section contains 814 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)