|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is the crest on the back of the male ivory-billed woodpecker's head?
2. Where is a car salesman from who says he picked up a Sasquatch hitchhiking on the interstate?
(d) West Virginia.
3. How often does Malley's dad take away her cell phone for punishment?
(a) Three to four times a week.
(b) Twice a week.
(c) Once a month.
(d) One to Two times a week.
4. How long does Richard wait for Malley at the beginning of Chapter 1?
(a) 30 minutes.
(b) Two hours.
(c) One hour.
(d) 15 minutes.
5. What sport do Beth and Malley both play?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Richard's mother have him carry for protection after dark?
2. What color eyes does the ivory-billed woodpecker have?
3. What does Clint Tyree have in his beard?
4. In Chapter 4, how many Camrys do the police say have been stolen in the state of Florida during that month?
5. Where is the boarding school Malley is going to attend?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 9, what does Richard discover is packed in the trunk of the vehicle that Skink has been driving?
2. Why doesRichard not text Malley when he is waiting for her at the beach at the beginning of Chapter 1?
3. What do Richard's mom and his Uncle Dan do as an effort to get information about Malley's whereabouts?
4. What has Malley told Richard about the boarding school where her parents are sending her?
5. Who does Richard find out that Talbo Chock really was?
6. How do Skink and Richard get a boat in Chapter 10?
7. What does Skink do when the driver of a blue SUV tosses a beer can out his window in Chapter 7?
8. Who is Dodge Olney?
9. What does Richard carry for protection on the beach and why?
10. How did Skink lose his left eye?
This section contains 727 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)