|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Under what type of tree do Richard and Skink bury a shoe box full of cash in Chapter 10?
2. What year is the car that the fake Talbo Chock stole and used to pick up Malley?
3. In Chapter 6, where does Richard say that Malley last used her phone?
(a) St. Petersburg.
(c) Fort Myers.
4. When does Skink say that he saw an ivory-billed woodpecker?
(a) July 12, 2010.
(b) March 3, 2008.
(c) April 17, 2009.
(d) February 23, 2006.
5. When Malley has run away before, what is the longest she has stayed away?
(a) Four days.
(b) Two days.
(c) Three nights.
(d) Two nights.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Skink bitten by a coral snake?
2. How tall was Richard's dad?
3. Where does Trent say that his sister Kay ran away once?
4. In what branch of the military did Talbo Chock serve?
5. What type of vehicle did Malley get into at the Orlando airport on the night she pretended to fly to New Hampshire?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Skink and Richard get a boat in Chapter 10?
2. In Chapter 9, what does Richard discover is packed in the trunk of the vehicle that Skink has been driving?
3. What do the police discover when they start looking for Malley in Chapter 4?
4. What has Malley told Richard about the boarding school where her parents are sending her?
5. What happened during Marine Corporal Talbo Chock's funeral service?
6. How did Skink lose his left eye?
7. What does Richard pack to take on his trip with Skink in Chapter 6?
8. What do Richard's mom and his Uncle Dan do as an effort to get information about Malley's whereabouts?
9. What does the man look like that Richard finds hiding in a sand mound in Chapter 1?
10. What happens when Richard is stopped by the Highway Patrol while he is driving in Chapter 9?
This section contains 761 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)