|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Richard's dream at the beginning of Chapter 18, where is a Bigfoot chasing him?
(a) His backyard.
(b) Applebee's parking lot.
(c) The Choctawhatchee River.
(d) The mall.
2. What does the houseboat hit in Chapter 17?
(a) Sand bar.
(b) Beaver dam.
(d) Tree stump.
3. How much was the item worth that Richard took in Saint Augustine?
4. What was the name of the beagle-setter mix dog that Richard's family once had?
5. At the time that Richard stole something in Saint Augustine, how many afternoons a week was Richard working?
6. What is the name of the man who rents Richard a Pathfinder fishing boat in Chapter 20?
7. Where does Tommy say that Talbo Chock was buried?
(a) Our Lady of the Blessed something.
(b) Riverview Cemetery.
(c) Beachwood Cemetery.
(d) St. John the Blessed.
8. What does the man Richard hitches a ride with in Chapter 12 have in his boat?
9. In Chapter 11, what does Richard say he saw a man run from on the sixteenth fairway of the golf course?
10. What color bracelets does Richard think he sees Malley wearing when he first sees her in Chapter 13?
11. What type of boat does Richard see going by in Chapter 12 as he goes to rescue Malley?
(b) Bass boat.
(c) Motor boat.
(d) Air boat.
12. In Chapter 17, how does Richard say that he located T.C. and Malley?
(a) Code on phone calls.
(b) Tracking device in Malley's backpack.
(c) Traced cell phone signal.
(d) Tracking device on the Toyota.
13. What has drained the battery on the houseboat in Chapter 17?
(b) Bilge pump.
(d) Water pump.
14. Where did Trent grow up?
(d) Los Angeles.
15. Who does Richard say is to blame for his dilemma in Chapter 19?
(b) Hernando de Soto.
(c) Tommy Chalmers.
(d) Ponce de Leon.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 15, when does T.C. say that he and Malley are getting married?
2. What time of day does T.C. say that he and Malley will be married?
3. In Chapter 18, how long does Richard wait for someone to come by on the river before he tells Malley they need to walk?
4. In Chapter 19, how many pigs does Richard say that there were when one of the Spanish explorers reached Mississippi, catches a fever, and dies?
5. In Chapter 13, what does the man Richard hitches a boat ride with say that his cargo is worth?
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)