|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the beagle-setter mix dog that Richard's family once had?
2. In Richard's dream at the beginning of Chapter 18, where is a Bigfoot chasing him?
(a) His backyard.
(b) The mall.
(c) Applebee's parking lot.
(d) The Choctawhatchee River.
3. What type of boat does Richard see going by in Chapter 12 as he goes to rescue Malley?
(a) Bass boat.
(c) Motor boat.
(d) Air boat.
4. Where does Tommy say that Talbo Chock was buried?
(a) Beachwood Cemetery.
(b) Our Lady of the Blessed something.
(c) St. John the Blessed.
(d) Riverview Cemetery.
5. How much heavier is Online Talbo than Richard?
(a) 60 pounds.
(b) 55 pounds.
(c) About 40 pounds.
(d) At least 50 pounds.
6. At the time that Richard stole an item in Saint Augustine, where was Richard working?
(a) Mobile car-washing service.
(b) Soda shop.
(c) Surf shop.
(d) Burger joint.
7. At the end of Chapter 17, where does the bullet graze Skink when Tommy fires after the houseboat hits something?
8. What type of plant matter is Skink covered in when he shows up at the beginning of Chapter 16?
(a) Hydrilla weeds.
(b) Cladium sedge.
(c) Tape grass.
(d) Typha grass.
9. In Chapter 13, what type of music can Richard hear from the houseboat?
(c) Country Western.
10. What type of woodpecker does Richard say that Malley sees in Chapter 18?
11. Where does T.C. say that he and Malley are going to be married?
(c) The Keys.
12. How fast can the man's boat go that Richard hitches a ride with in Chapter 12?
(a) 5 knots.
(b) 15 knots.
(c) 20 knots.
(d) 10 knots.
13. What does the man Richard hitches a ride with in Chapter 12 have in his boat?
14. What song does Skink mention when he says he has never been married?
(a) Somebody to Love.
(b) Heart of Gold.
(d) Crazy on You.
15. How fast does Richard learn that a boar of the size that is chasing them in Chapter 19 can run?
(a) 15 miles an hour.
(b) 30 miles an hour.
(c) 20 miles an hour.
(d) 25 miles an hour.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Skink say that he flosses his teeth with?
2. How large has T.C.'s hand swollen by the end of Chapter 15?
3. What does Skink have crammed in his empty eye socket at the beginning of Chapter 16?
4. How much taller is Malley than Richard?
5. Who does Malley tell her parents is driving them home in Chapter 20?
This section contains 425 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)