|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Bigfoot wearing that is chasing Richard in a dream in Chapter 18?
(b) Gap jeans.
(c) Rain coat.
(d) Oakley shades.
2. In Chapter 16, where does Skink have tooth wounds?
(a) Upper arm.
3. How old is Tommy?
4. What does Richard have for breakfast at the beginning of Chapter 12?
(a) Leftover fish.
(b) Peanut butter and crackers.
(c) Cheese and crackers.
(d) Granola bar.
5. How big of a bass does Richard catch from the houseboat in Chapter 14?
(a) Five pounds.
(b) Four pounds.
(c) Six pounds.
(d) Three pounds.
6. For how many years does Richard say that the Spanish forces tramped through the southeastern wilderness terrorizing, torturing, and enslaving the native Indians?
7. What is Online Talbo's real name?
(a) Tommy Chalmers.
(b) Tim Carson.
(c) Trent Cannon.
(d) Troy Candlewood.
8. How much was the item worth that Richard took in Saint Augustine?
9. What song does Skink mention when he says he has never been married?
(a) Heart of Gold.
(c) Crazy on You.
(d) Somebody to Love.
10. What color bracelets does Richard think he sees Malley wearing when he first sees her in Chapter 13?
11. In Chapter 13, what type of music can Richard hear from the houseboat?
(b) Country Western.
12. What weapon does T.C. get out when Richard refuses to leave the boat in Chapter 15?
13. In Chapter 19, how many pigs does Richard say that there were when one of the Spanish explorers reached Mississippi, catches a fever, and dies?
14. Who does Richard say is to blame for his dilemma in Chapter 19?
(a) Hernando de Soto.
(b) Tommy Chalmers.
(c) Ponce de Leon.
15. What type of tree does Richard climb when he is being chased by a wild boar in Chapter 19?
(a) Swamp Oak.
(d) Black gum.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Richard pay a man to give him a ride in his boat in Chapter 12?
2. Where does the man that Richard hitches a boat ride with in Chapter 12 say that the houseboat is anchored near?
3. What does the houseboat hit in Chapter 17?
4. What has drained the battery on the houseboat in Chapter 17?
5. What color is the houseboat the Richard sees at the end of Chapter 12?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)