|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Richard's dream at the beginning of Chapter 18, where is a Bigfoot chasing him?
(a) The Choctawhatchee River.
(b) His backyard.
(c) Applebee's parking lot.
(d) The mall.
2. What does Richard have for breakfast at the beginning of Chapter 12?
(a) Peanut butter and crackers.
(b) Cheese and crackers.
(c) Granola bar.
(d) Leftover fish.
3. In Chapter 19, how many pigs does Richard say that there were when one of the Spanish explorers reached Mississippi, catches a fever, and dies?
4. What type of woodpecker does Richard say that Malley sees in Chapter 18?
5. Who does Malley tell her parents is driving them home in Chapter 20?
(a) Police officer.
(b) Cab driver.
(d) Truck driver.
6. In Chapter 13, what does the man Richard hitches a boat ride with say that his cargo is worth?
7. What does the houseboat hit in Chapter 17?
(a) Tree stump.
(b) Beaver dam.
(d) Sand bar.
8. Where does Tommy say that Talbo Chock was buried?
(a) Beachwood Cemetery.
(b) Our Lady of the Blessed something.
(c) St. John the Blessed.
(d) Riverview Cemetery.
9. What does Richard pay a man to give him a ride in his boat in Chapter 12?
10. What does Skink say that he flosses his teeth with?
(b) Barbed wire.
(c) Steel strips.
(d) Telephone wire.
11. In Chapter 18, how long does Richard wait for someone to come by on the river before he tells Malley they need to walk?
(a) One hour.
(b) Four hours.
(c) Three hours.
(d) Two hours.
12. At the end of Chapter 17, where does the bullet graze Skink when Tommy fires after the houseboat hits something?
13. In Chapter 17, how does Richard say that he located T.C. and Malley?
(a) Traced cell phone signal.
(b) Tracking device in Malley's backpack.
(c) Tracking device on the Toyota.
(d) Code on phone calls.
14. Who wrote the lines of poetry that Tommy posted on Facebook to Malley, and that he claimed he wrote?
15. In Chapter 11, what does Richard say he saw a man run from on the sixteenth fairway of the golf course?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 19, how many states does Richard say the feral pigs roam?
2. How fast can the man's boat go that Richard hitches a ride with in Chapter 12?
3. How does Malley say that Richard tracked them down in Chapter 17?
4. In Chapter 13, what does Online Talbo want Malley to eat?
5. What did Richard take in Saint Augustine?
This section contains 413 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)