|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Clint Tyree have in his beard?
(c) Turkey vulture beaks.
2. In Chapter 6, where does Richard say that Malley last used her phone?
(b) Fort Myers.
(d) St. Petersburg.
3. How long before Malley ran away was Marine Corporal Talbo Chock buried?
(a) About a week.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) A month.
(d) Two months.
4. When Malley has run away before, what is the longest she has stayed away?
(a) Two days.
(b) Four days.
(c) Two nights.
(d) Three nights.
5. Where does Richard say that Blake is going camping in Chapter 6?
(d) Crystal River.
6. In Chapter 9, what does Richard see when he is trying to sleep after Skink hurts his foot?
7. What is the first song that plays on the CD Richard feeds into the slot on the car stereo in Chapter 6?
(a) Stairway to Heaven.
(b) Thunder Road.
(c) All Right Now.
(d) Run Through the Jungle.
8. How often does Malley's dad take away her cell phone for punishment?
(a) Twice a week.
(b) Once a month.
(c) Three to four times a week.
(d) One to Two times a week.
9. When did Richard's mother marry Trent?
10. In Chapter 4, where is Richard's mother going to see his brothers?
(d) Cape Canaveral.
11. How old was Richard's father when he died?
12. How many bottles of water do Richard and Skink bring on their canoe trip in Chapter 10?
13. Which bridge do Richard and Skink go to at the beginning of Chapter 10?
(a) Road 20.
(b) Road 15.
(c) Road 17.
(d) Road 31.
14. What is Trent's favorite soft drink?
(b) Dr. Pepper.
(d) Mountain Dew.
15. Where was the last known population of ivory-billed woodpeckers wiped out?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who texts Richard while he is waiting for Malley in Chapter 1?
2. What type of vehicle did Malley get into at the Orlando airport on the night she pretended to fly to New Hampshire?
3. How long does Richard wait for Malley at the beginning of Chapter 1?
4. In Chapter 1, what time does Richard crouch outside Malley's bedroom window?
5. What does Trent do for a living?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)