|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Skink?
2. How tall is the man that Richard finds hiding in a sand pile in Chapter 1?
(a) 6' or 6' 1".
(b) 5' 11".
(c) 5' 8".
(d) 6' 4" or 6' 5" inches.
3. How many miles does Clint Tyree say that he has walked from Lauderdale on the beach?
(c) 140 odd.
(d) 130 odd.
4. How long does Richard wait for Malley at the beginning of Chapter 1?
(a) One hour.
(b) 15 minutes.
(c) Two hours.
(d) 30 minutes.
5. What does Richard's mother have him carry for protection after dark?
(b) Pepper Spray.
(c) Tire iron.
(d) Baseball bat.
6. How many bottles of water do Richard and Skink bring on their canoe trip in Chapter 10?
7. Where does Richard say that Blake is going camping in Chapter 6?
(d) Crystal River.
8. What does Trent say that Richard's mom sounds like when she snores?
9. Where was Skink bitten by a coral snake?
10. Where does Richard wait for his cousin at the beginning of Chapter 1?
11. Where does Trent say that his sister Kay ran away once?
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) New York.
(d) San Diego.
12. How much is annual tuition at the all-girls boarding school Twigg Academy?
13. Who texts Richard while he is waiting for Malley in Chapter 1?
(a) His mom.
(b) His brother.
(c) His uncle.
(d) His stepdad.
14. In Chapter 4, how many stories about unidentified bodies has Richard read since Malley has been gone?
15. In Chapter 4, where is Richard's mother going to see his brothers?
(b) Cape Canaveral.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sport do Beth and Malley both play?
2. For how much does Dodge Olney sell turtle eggs on the black market?
3. What does Clint Tyree have in his beard?
4. What accent does Malley use for the voice recording on her phone?
5. What is the name of the couple Richard and Skink meet in Chapter 10?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)