|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Skink find when he dives into the river in Chapter 10?
(a) A pickup truck.
(b) The Toyota.
(c) A license plate.
(d) Malley's jacket.
2. How long before Malley ran away was Marine Corporal Talbo Chock buried?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) About a week.
(c) A month.
(d) Two months.
3. Under what type of tree do Richard and Skink bury a shoe box full of cash in Chapter 10?
4. Where does Richard wait for his cousin at the beginning of Chapter 1?
5. What type of vehicle did Malley get into at the Orlando airport on the night she pretended to fly to New Hampshire?
6. Where does Trent say that his sister Kay ran away once?
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) New York.
(d) San Diego.
7. How often does Malley's dad take away her cell phone for punishment?
(a) Twice a week.
(b) Once a month.
(c) One to Two times a week.
(d) Three to four times a week.
8. In Chapter 8, how long does Richard's mom give him before she notifies the authorities?
(a) 48 hours.
(b) A week.
(c) 72 hours.
(d) Two days.
9. What does Trent do for a living?
(a) Truck driver.
(b) Real estate agent.
(c) School teacher.
10. Where was Skink bitten by a coral snake?
11. In Chapter 1, what time does Richard crouch outside Malley's bedroom window?
(a) 10:30 p.m.
(d) 9:30 p.m.
12. In Chapter 4, how many Camrys do the police say have been stolen in the state of Florida during that month?
13. How big of an award do Richard's mother and his Uncle Dan offer for information about Malley?
14. What accent does Malley use for the voice recording on her phone?
15. When Malley has run away before, what is the longest she has stayed away?
(a) Two nights.
(b) Three nights.
(c) Two days.
(d) Four days.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 8, how long has it been since there has been a documented encounter with an ivory-billed woodpecker?
2. How tall was Richard's dad?
3. When does Skink say that he saw an ivory-billed woodpecker?
4. Where is the boarding school Malley is going to attend?
5. In what direction do Skink and Richard head as they drive to look for Malley in Chapter 6?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)