|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Skink say that he saw an ivory-billed woodpecker?
(a) April 17, 2009.
(b) March 3, 2008.
(c) July 12, 2010.
(d) February 23, 2006.
2. In Chapter 6, how many times does Richard say that Malley has run away before?
3. What does Skink pour into the tank of an SUV whose owner threw a beer can on the highway in Chapter 7?
(d) Root beer.
4. How old is Skink?
5. What is Richard's mother's occupation?
(c) Investment banker.
6. In Chapter 6, where does Richard say that Malley last used her phone?
(c) St. Petersburg.
(d) Fort Myers.
7. In Chapter 4, how many Camrys do the police say have been stolen in the state of Florida during that month?
8. How big of an award do Richard's mother and his Uncle Dan offer for information about Malley?
9. What accent does Malley use for the voice recording on her phone?
10. How tall is the man that Richard finds hiding in a sand pile in Chapter 1?
(a) 5' 11".
(b) 6' 4" or 6' 5" inches.
(c) 5' 8".
(d) 6' or 6' 1".
11. Who texts Richard while he is waiting for Malley in Chapter 1?
(a) His uncle.
(b) His mom.
(c) His brother.
(d) His stepdad.
12. In Chapter 8, how long does Richard's mom give him before she notifies the authorities?
(a) Two days.
(b) A week.
(c) 72 hours.
(d) 48 hours.
13. What color ribbons are used to mark turtle nests?
(a) Screaming yellow.
(b) Hot pink.
14. When Malley has run away before, what is the longest she has stayed away?
(a) Two days.
(b) Three nights.
(c) Two nights.
(d) Four days.
15. What year is the car that the fake Talbo Chock stole and used to pick up Malley?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Richard's mom give him when she leaves to go see his brothers?
2. In Chapter 1, what time does Richard crouch outside Malley's bedroom window?
3. What does Skink have Richard pick up off the road toward dinner time in Chapter 6?
4. In Chapter 9, what does Richard see when he is trying to sleep after Skink hurts his foot?
5. Which bridge do Richard and Skink go to at the beginning of Chapter 10?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)