|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Skink bitten by a coral snake?
2. In Chapter 4, where is Richard's mother going to see his brothers?
(a) Cape Canaveral.
3. What is Trent watching at the beginning of Chapter 6?
(a) Gold Rush.
(b) Alaska Homesteading.
(c) Sasquatch Returns.
(d) Bigfoot Uncensored.
4. What does Richard's mother have him carry for protection after dark?
(a) Baseball bat.
(c) Tire iron.
(d) Pepper Spray.
5. What is Richard's mother's occupation?
(c) Investment banker.
6. How old is Skink?
7. What does Trent say that Richard's mom sounds like when she snores?
8. Where is the boarding school Malley is going to attend?
(b) Rhode Island.
(c) New Hampshire.
9. In Chapter 4, how many stories about unidentified bodies has Richard read since Malley has been gone?
10. How tall is Richard?
(a) 5 feet.
(b) 5' 3".
(c) 4' 11".
(d) 5' 1 1/2".
11. What does Skink pour into the tank of an SUV whose owner threw a beer can on the highway in Chapter 7?
(b) Root beer.
12. In Chapter 8, how long has it been since there has been a documented encounter with an ivory-billed woodpecker?
(a) 80 years.
(b) 100 years.
(c) 70 years.
(d) 95 years.
13. In Chapter 4, how many Camrys do the police say have been stolen in the state of Florida during that month?
14. For how much does Dodge Olney sell turtle eggs on the black market?
15. How much money does Richard's mom give him when she leaves to go see his brothers?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much is annual tuition at the all-girls boarding school Twigg Academy?
2. What color eyes does the ivory-billed woodpecker have?
3. How many miles does Clint Tyree say that he has walked from Lauderdale on the beach?
4. What island does Richard go to in Chapter 5 after his mother leaves to see his brothers?
5. Where was the last known population of ivory-billed woodpeckers wiped out?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)