|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the houseboat hit in Chapter 17?
(b) Sand bar.
(c) Tree stump.
(d) Beaver dam.
2. What does Richard pay a man to give him a ride in his boat in Chapter 12?
3. Where does Richard say that he would take Sasquatch if he saw one hitchhiking?
(a) Cracker Barrel.
(c) Village Inn.
4. How tall is the man that Richard finds hiding in a sand pile in Chapter 1?
(a) 5' 8".
(b) 6' or 6' 1".
(c) 6' 4" or 6' 5" inches.
(d) 5' 11".
5. What is the first song that plays on the CD Richard feeds into the slot on the car stereo in Chapter 6?
(a) Thunder Road.
(b) All Right Now.
(c) Stairway to Heaven.
(d) Run Through the Jungle.
Short Answer Questions
1. How big of a bass does Richard catch from the houseboat in Chapter 14?
2. What type of fish does Skink think they hear splash by the bridge pilings in Chapter 10?
3. What did Richard take in Saint Augustine?
4. What weapon does T.C. get out when Richard refuses to leave the boat in Chapter 15?
5. How many miles does Clint Tyree say that he has walked from Lauderdale on the beach?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)