|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 6, how many times does Richard say that Malley has run away before?
2. In Chapter 23, how many times does the ivorybill woodpecker call?
3. What does Skink pick up off the road after he and Richard have been driving a while in Chapter 6?
(a) Dead deer.
(c) Sleeping bag.
(d) Dead crow and opossum.
4. What book does Skink give Richard to read in Chapter 9?
(a) Grizzly Years.
(b) Silent Spring.
(c) Grapes of Wrath.
(d) East of Eden.
5. What does T.C. fire at in Chapter 15 when Richard refuses to leave the boat?
(a) Black oak.
(b) Blue heron.
(d) Cypress stump.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 6, how long does it take Richard to pack his things after Trent gives permission for a camping trip?
2. In Chapter 13, what does Malley tell Richard that her name is?
3. What type of candy bars does Skink eat when Malley and Richard first rescue him in Chapter 21?
4. How many bottles of water do Richard and Skink bring on their canoe trip in Chapter 10?
5. In Chapter 13, what type of music can Richard hear from the houseboat?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)