|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the couple Richard and Skink meet in Chapter 10?
(a) Mr. and Mrs. Capps.
(b) Mr. and Mrs. Phelps.
(c) Mr. and Mrs. Bottle.
(d) Mr.. and Mrs. Wyatt.
2. What color is the crest on the back of the male ivory-billed woodpecker's head?
3. What does Skink pour into the tank of an SUV whose owner threw a beer can on the highway in Chapter 7?
(c) Root beer.
4. Under what type of tree do Richard and Skink bury a shoe box full of cash in Chapter 10?
5. What does the man Richard hitches a ride with in Chapter 12 have in his boat?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is the houseboat the Richard sees at the end of Chapter 12?
2. What does Richard take with him for balance and defense when he goes to rescue Malley in Chapter 12?
3. What type of fish does Skink think they hear splash by the bridge pilings in Chapter 10?
4. When did a Spanish flotilla sail into Tampa Bay and pitch camp?
5. In Chapter 19, how many pigs does Richard say that there were when one of the Spanish explorers reached Mississippi, catches a fever, and dies?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)