1. Where does Richard wait for his cousin at the beginning of Chapter 1?
2. How long does Richard wait for Malley at the beginning of Chapter 1?
(a) One hour.
(b) 30 minutes.
(c) Two hours.
(d) 15 minutes.
3. What accent does Malley use for the voice recording on her phone?
4. How often does Malley's dad take away her cell phone for punishment?
(a) Twice a week.
(b) One to Two times a week.
(c) Once a month.
(d) Three to four times a week.
5. What color ribbons are used to mark turtle nests?
(a) Screaming yellow.
(b) Hot pink.
6. Who texts Richard while he is waiting for Malley in Chapter 1?
(a) His stepdad.
(b) His mom.
(c) His uncle.
(d) His brother.
7. What does Richard's mother have him carry for protection after dark?
(a) Tire iron.
(b) Baseball bat.
(d) Pepper Spray.
This section contains 3,493 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)