|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Reynaldo Flemm's "In Your Face"?
2. What does Christina worry Reynaldo will do with the Chloe story?
3. What does Chemo put in Chloe's lap before he throws her overboard?
4. Why doesn't Maggie answer the door the first time Mick knocks on it?
5. What does the person pretending to be Tim Gavigan say to Mick when he comes to his house for the first time?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Mick visit the State Attorney's office in Chapter 4?
2. What is Dr. Graveline's plan to kill Maggie?
3. What happens when the person pretending to be Jim shows up at Mick's house in Chapter 1?
4. Why does Tina go to Mick's house in Chapter 13?
5. What does George Ginger tell Mick in Chapter 7 about Dr. Graveline's offices?
6. Why does Maggie agree to meet with Christine in New York?
7. Why does Dr. Graveline hire a hit man to kill Mick?
8. What happens when Mick knocks on Maggie's door in New York?
9. What does Tina do after she is dumped by Richie?
10. Who does Mick meet on his flight to New York?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Examine two or three relationships in this novel and compare and contrast them. Consider the reason for the relationship, what the relationship achieves, and its overall value.
Essay Topic 2
What is the author's commentary on crime in "Skin Tight"?
Essay Topic 3
What motivates Chemo as a character? How are his motivations difficult to discover? Why do you think the author presents Chemo in this way?
This section contains 622 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)