|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mick get Christine to agree to help him find Maggie?
2. Why does Dr. Graveline try to bribe Dade County Commissioner Roberto Pepsical?
3. What does Luis Cordova do for a living?
4. Why does the Barracuda under Mick's dock attack Chemo?
5. How many shells does Chemo have to kill Maggie with?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Chemo knocks on Maggie's door in New York?
2. Why does Mick decide to go to New York at the end of Chapter 15?
3. What happens when the person pretending to be Jim shows up at Mick's house in Chapter 1?
4. How does Mick figure out someone is watching him in Chapter 3?
5. Why does Mick say he had to resign from his job in Chapter 2?
6. How does Tim say he knew Tony Traviola?
7. What happens when Mick goes to the hospital after Chemo shoots him?
8. How is Maggie Gonzalez connected to Victoria Barletta?
9. How does Reynaldo react to Chloe's funeral?
10. What does Chemo do after losing his hand?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Explore the theme of corruption in "Skin Tight".
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the genre of this novel. Using details and examples from the novel, explain how the text fits into your selected genre. How does this categorization affect the novel?
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast two or three rescues that occur in this novel. Consider the purpose and success of each rescue.
This section contains 570 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)