|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chloe call Chemo after he tells her what he plans to do to Mick's house?
2. Where does Dr. Graveline move his clinic to?
3. What does Dr. Graveline's brother do for a living?
4. How does Dr. Graveline try to help Chemo after the attack?
5. When Al Garcia is investigating for Dr. Graveline, who is his suspect?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Tina go to Mick's house in Chapter 13?
2. What happens when Mick goes to the hospital after Chemo shoots him?
3. Why does Maggie agree to meet with Christine in New York?
4. Why does Mick visit the State Attorney's office in Chapter 4?
5. What happens when Dr. Graveline meets with Dade County Commissioner Roberto Pepsical in Chapter 10?
6. What does Christine see when she hires a shrimper to take her past Mick's house?
7. What happens when the person pretending to be Jim shows up at Mick's house in Chapter 1?
8. Why does Mick visit his sister in Chapter 3?
9. What happens when Mick knocks on Maggie's door in New York?
10. What happens to Dr. Graveline's Jaguar when it is parked in the lot for his clinic?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What is the role of women in "Skin Tight"? How are gender roles created, maintained, and challenged? What does the ending of the novel do to these roles?
Essay Topic 2
How does the author use irony in "Skin Tight"? Why does he use irony? Is this technique effective?
Essay Topic 3
Explore death as a theme in this novel.
This section contains 611 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)