|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mick connect Maggie with Whispering Palms in Chapter 15?
2. What does Mick do when Murdock and Salazar are at the hospital after his shooting?
3. What does Mick feed underneath his house?
4. How does Reynaldo react when Dr. Graveline suggests he needs liposuction?
5. Why does the cabin cruiser in Chapter 3 concern Mick?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Mick knocks on Maggie's door in New York?
2. Why does Tina go to Mick's house in Chapter 13?
3. What does Mick say when he watches a neighboring house burn with Tina?
4. What does Reynaldo agree to give Maggie after she claims Mick is harassing her?
5. How does Reynaldo react to Chloe's funeral?
6. How does Mick react when Chemo comes to his house on the jet ski?
7. What happens when the person pretending to be Jim shows up at Mick's house in Chapter 1?
8. How does Reynaldo Flemm begin his reconnaissance work in Dr. Graveline's office?
9. What does Christine see when she hires a shrimper to take her past Mick's house?
10. What do Maggie and Chemo talk about in Central Park?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What is the role of women in "Skin Tight"? How are gender roles created, maintained, and challenged? What does the ending of the novel do to these roles?
Essay Topic 2
Explore death as a theme in this novel.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss Mick's romantic relationships throughout the novel, including his five failed marriages. How does this impact the character of Mick?
This section contains 587 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)