|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many seventeen-year sentences is Chemo serving?
2. Why does Willie get his own television show?
(a) Because Reynaldo left his show to Willie.
(b) Because Christine helps him.
(c) Because of his letter to Fox.
(d) Because of his footage of Dr. Graveline.
3. Who shoots and kills George Graveline?
(d) Dr. Graveline.
4. How fast are Murdock and Salazar traveling as they ride up the channel near Old Rhodes Key?
(a) About thirty miles per hour.
(b) Twenty miles per hour.
(c) They are idling.
(d) Over forty miles per hour.
5. What does Reynaldo, pretending to be Johnny LeTigre, tell Dr. Graveline he wants fixed instead of his mole?
(a) His chin and facial skin.
(b) His nose and abdomen.
(c) His abdomen and facial skin.
(d) His nose and chin.
6. How does Dr. Graveline see his relationship with Heather Chappell?
(a) As a problem he needs to work out.
(b) As merely a friendship.
(c) As a goldmine.
(d) As a solution to his problems.
7. How does Maggie die?
(a) In her sleep.
(b) In a car accident.
(c) In a riot.
(d) In a fire.
8. What does Mick do when Al tells him George Graveline isn't cooperating?
(a) Mick bribes George.
(b) Mick roughs up George.
(c) Mick forces George to sign a statement.
(d) Mick burns George's truck.
9. Who says people have been "dying weird"?
10. In Chapter 27, what does Mick ensure George Graveline's workers do?
(a) Stay away from the media.
(b) Write statements.
(c) Not ask for raises.
(d) Continue working.
11. Who ends up with a Boston Whaler in the Prologue?
12. Who demands money from Dr. Graveline for the video Maggie made in New York?
(b) Kipper and Christine.
(c) Maggie and Chemo.
13. In Chapter 24, when does Commissioner Roberto Pepsical say Dr. Graveline has to pay the rest of the Old Cypress Point bribe money?
(a) Four days.
(b) Three days.
(c) Two days.
(d) One day.
14. Why does Chemo decide to tie up Christine in his hotel room?
(a) To use her to get Mick to come over.
(b) Because Maggie told him to.
(c) Because he was bored.
(d) To keep her from yelling.
15. What does Mick dream about when he has a dream about Victoria?
Short Answer Questions
1. After Murdock dies, where does Christine want to go?
2. Why is Dr. Graveline unable to use the wood chipper on Reynaldo?
3. What does Mick threaten Reynaldo with in Chapter 27?
4. How does Dr. Graveline die?
5. What does Maggie end up doing for a job at the end of this novel?
This section contains 481 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)