|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Dr. Graveline ask to kill the nine members of the commission?
(a) A masked hit man.
(c) His mafia friends.
2. In Chapter 24, when does Commissioner Roberto Pepsical say Dr. Graveline has to pay the rest of the Old Cypress Point bribe money?
(a) Three days.
(b) One day.
(c) Two days.
(d) Four days.
3. What does Mick ask Murdock before he dies?
(a) Who arranged his arrest.
(b) Why Chemo is after him.
(c) If he'll testify in court.
(d) Who really killed Chloe.
4. How does Commissioner Pepsical die?
(b) Lethal injection.
5. After Murdock dies, where does Christine want to go?
(a) She wants to stay in Old Rhodes Key.
(b) Key Biscayne.
(d) Mick's house.
6. How does Chemo end up with Dr. Graveline's case of money?
(a) He attacks him.
(b) He finds it.
(c) He takes the wrong case.
(d) He steals it at night.
7. What does Willie do as Dr. Graveline kills Reynaldo?
(a) Attacks Dr. Graveline.
(c) Films it.
(d) Calls for help.
8. What are the gangs arguing about in Chapter 21, when Dr. Graveline is talking with Chemo?
9. Why does Chemo throw his gun in the water when he meets Mick to discuss ransom?
(a) Because Heather told him to.
(b) Because Mick fired a warning shot.
(c) Because Maggie knocked him over.
(d) Because Dr. Graveline asked him to.
10. How does Mick call Chemo to discuss their meet-up in Chapter 31?
(a) On Chemo's cell phone.
(b) He has other people call Chemo.
(c) Chemo calls Mick from a pay phone.
(d) He has to call random pay phones.
11. What does the letter say that Mick writes to Victoria's parents?
(a) That the money is a gift from Mick.
(b) That the money is a gift from Dr. Graveline's estate.
(c) That the money is a gift from Reynaldo's television show.
(d) That the money is a gift from Chemo.
12. In Chapter 27, what does Mick ensure George Graveline's workers do?
(a) Not ask for raises.
(b) Stay away from the media.
(c) Write statements.
(d) Continue working.
13. Who ends up with a Boston Whaler in the Prologue?
14. Who gets upset with Mick for tampering with evidence?
(d) His sister.
15. Why is Dr. Graveline unable to use the wood chipper on Reynaldo?
(a) He is too far away from the wood chipper.
(b) Reynaldo is too large to fit in the wood chipper.
(c) His brother George is dead.
(d) The wood chipper is broken.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mick sign the letter to Victoria's parents?
2. Who tells Mick that Chemo is holding Christine hostage?
3. Why does Willie get his own television show?
4. Why does Dr. Graveline kill Reynaldo?
5. Who is Mick looking for when he interrupts Reynaldo with a woman in Chapter 27?
This section contains 513 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)