|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Murdock and Salazar navigate Old Rhodes Key?
(a) By asking for directions.
(b) By calling out for Mick.
(c) By following signs.
(d) By using a chart.
2. When Mick kidnaps Heather, what does he tell her?
(a) That Dr. Graveline has been charging her too much.
(b) That Dr. Graveline is ruining her career.
(c) That Dr. Graveline botched her nose job.
(d) That Dr. Graveline has been keeping her doped.
3. How many seventeen-year sentences is Chemo serving?
4. How does Dr. Graveline die?
(a) Maggie stabs him.
(b) He falls off a dock.
(c) Mick performs surgery on him.
(d) Chemo hits him with a mallet.
5. How do Murdock and Salazar learn that Mick is at Old Rhodes Key?
(a) Al tells them.
(b) Chemo tells them.
(c) He sees Mick himself.
(d) Luis tells them.
6. After Murdock dies, where does Christine want to go?
(a) Mick's house.
(b) Key Biscayne.
(d) She wants to stay in Old Rhodes Key.
7. How does Mick let Dr. Graveline know he kidnapped Heather Chappell?
(a) Mick has Chemo tell Dr. Graveline.
(b) He calls the doctor.
(c) Heather calls Dr. Graveline.
(d) He leaves a note.
8. What does Mick ask Murdock before he dies?
(a) If he'll testify in court.
(b) Who arranged his arrest.
(c) Why Chemo is after him.
(d) Who really killed Chloe.
9. What does Christine do before Mick says he might love her?
(a) She offers him her help.
(b) She names all of the Beatles.
(c) She says she loves him.
(d) She makes him dinner.
10. Who thinks that a Scarab thirty-eight is key to killing Mick?
(c) Dr. Graveline.
11. Why does Mick have Dr. Graveline's financial assets frozen?
(a) So Mick can prove his strength.
(b) So he can't leave town.
(c) So he can't do anymore bribes.
(d) So Mick can watch his accounts.
12. Why does Willie feel uneasy about the Dr. Graveline story he is filming?
(a) Because Willie wants to produce it.
(b) Because Reynaldo is producing it.
(c) Because there isn't a producer.
(d) Because Christine is producing it.
13. Why is Dr. Graveline unable to use the wood chipper on Reynaldo?
(a) The wood chipper is broken.
(b) His brother George is dead.
(c) Reynaldo is too large to fit in the wood chipper.
(d) He is too far away from the wood chipper.
14. What does the letter say that Mick writes to Victoria's parents?
(a) That the money is a gift from Dr. Graveline's estate.
(b) That the money is a gift from Chemo.
(c) That the money is a gift from Reynaldo's television show.
(d) That the money is a gift from Mick.
15. In Chapter 25, what does Mick give Kipper to help him with the case against Dr. Graveline?
(a) A written statement.
(b) A collection of evidence.
(c) A list of witnesses.
(d) An interview with a former patient.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Reynaldo, pretending to be Johnny LeTigre, tell Dr. Graveline he wants fixed instead of his mole?
2. How do the police describe the deaths of Murdock and Salazar?
3. How much money does Mick send to Victoria's parents?
4. Who does Freddie Wong say Chemo left his job at the nightclub with?
5. What are the gangs arguing about in Chapter 21, when Dr. Graveline is talking with Chemo?
This section contains 563 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)