|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many seventeen-year sentences is Chemo serving?
2. Why does Chemo throw his gun in the water when he meets Mick to discuss ransom?
(a) Because Heather told him to.
(b) Because Dr. Graveline asked him to.
(c) Because Maggie knocked him over.
(d) Because Mick fired a warning shot.
3. Who does Dr. Graveline ask to kill the nine members of the commission?
(c) His mafia friends.
(d) A masked hit man.
4. How does Commissioner Pepsical die?
(d) Lethal injection.
5. Why is Dr. Graveline unable to use the wood chipper on Reynaldo?
(a) The wood chipper is broken.
(b) He is too far away from the wood chipper.
(c) Reynaldo is too large to fit in the wood chipper.
(d) His brother George is dead.
6. Why does Willie have a hard time filming Reynaldo's plastic surgery?
(a) Reynaldo lied about what time the surgery was.
(b) He doesn't know what room Reynaldo is in.
(c) His camera isn't working right.
(d) Reynaldo is covered up.
7. How much money does Mick send to Victoria's parents?
(a) One hundred thousand dollars.
(b) Five hundred thousand dollars.
(c) One million dollars.
(d) Ten thousand dollars.
8. Why does Reynaldo bypass Christine when he makes the appointment with Dr. Graveline?
(a) Because he wants to get plastic surgery.
(b) Because she wasn't answering her phone.
(c) Because he wants to prove her wrong.
(d) Because he wants to get full credit for the report.
9. What does Dr. Graveline tell Chemo about Maggie in Chapter 21?
(a) That she has disappeared.
(b) That she is dead.
(c) That she is his new hitman.
(d) That she is still alive.
10. What crime led to Chemo's sentencing?
11. Who gets upset with Mick for tampering with evidence?
(b) His sister.
12. How many positive identifications does Al Garcia get for Chemo as the suspect in the Chloe case?
13. How do the police describe the deaths of Murdock and Salazar?
(b) A boating accident.
(c) A case of mistaken identity.
14. What makes Chemo agree to be partners with Maggie?
(a) When she takes off her bandages.
(b) When she tells him about the videotape.
(c) When she offers him a job.
(d) When she agrees to pay him.
15. How is Chemo linked to the murder of Dr. Gunther MacLeish?
(a) With a confession.
(b) With an anonymous tip.
(c) With fingerprints.
(d) With DNA.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Murdock and Salazar navigate Old Rhodes Key?
2. Who says people have been "dying weird"?
3. In Chapter 24, when does Commissioner Roberto Pepsical say Dr. Graveline has to pay the rest of the Old Cypress Point bribe money?
4. What does Mick take with him and Heather when they go on the roof of his house?
5. Who demands money from Dr. Graveline for the video Maggie made in New York?
This section contains 488 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)