|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At Old Rhodes Key, why does Mick insist that Christine take a walk?
(a) Because he knows the cops are after him.
(b) Because he wants time alone.
(c) Because Christine hates Murdock.
(d) Because he saw Chemo approaching.
2. Why does Christine purchase a nautical chart of South Biscayne Bay?
(a) Because she has a boat to navigate.
(b) Because it is a collectible.
(c) Because she is looking for Mick.
(d) Because it was on sale.
3. What does Mick ask Murdock before he dies?
(a) Who arranged his arrest.
(b) If he'll testify in court.
(c) Who really killed Chloe.
(d) Why Chemo is after him.
4. What does Dr. Graveline tell Chemo about Maggie in Chapter 21?
(a) That she is still alive.
(b) That she has disappeared.
(c) That she is dead.
(d) That she is his new hitman.
5. How does Maggie die?
(a) In a car accident.
(b) In a riot.
(c) In her sleep.
(d) In a fire.
6. Who does Freddie Wong say Chemo left his job at the nightclub with?
(a) Two men and a woman.
(b) Two women.
(c) Two women and a man.
(d) Two men.
7. Who says people have been "dying weird"?
8. What crime led to Chemo's sentencing?
9. How many positive identifications does Al Garcia get for Chemo as the suspect in the Chloe case?
10. Who ends up with a Boston Whaler in the Prologue?
11. What does Chemo want to do to get Maggie's tape from Mick?
(a) Kill Mick.
(b) Sue Mick.
(c) Bribe Mick.
(d) Steal it from Mick.
12. Who is Mick looking for when he interrupts Reynaldo with a woman in Chapter 27?
13. Why does Willie get his own television show?
(a) Because Christine helps him.
(b) Because Reynaldo left his show to Willie.
(c) Because of his footage of Dr. Graveline.
(d) Because of his letter to Fox.
14. How does Mick sign the letter to Victoria's parents?
(a) He signs Dr. Graveline's name.
(b) He signs Chemo's name.
(c) He doesn't sign a name.
(d) He signs with his own name.
15. Who thinks that a Scarab thirty-eight is key to killing Mick?
(a) Dr. Graveline.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Christine do before Mick says he might love her?
2. How does Chemo end up with Dr. Graveline's case of money?
3. Why does Dr. Graveline kill Reynaldo?
4. Where does Dr. Graveline meet with Commissioner Pepsical to give him $25,000?
5. Whose idea is it to sell Reynaldo's corpse?
This section contains 461 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)