|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Maggie grant Christine the interview about Victoria?
(a) She is worried about not being paid.
(b) She is worried about being accused.
(c) She is worried about Mick ruining it.
(d) She is worried that she can't remember what happened.
2. What does Chemo tell Chloe he intends to do to Mick's house?
(a) Buy it.
(b) Burn it down.
(c) Rob it.
(d) Sell it.
3. How much money does Maggie take with her back to Miami after meeting with Christine?
4. How does Mick kill the person pretending to be Tim?
(a) With a mounted marlin.
(b) With a wood board.
(c) With Mick's gun.
(d) With Tim's gun.
5. What does Dr. Dicer call Dr. Graveline?
(a) A master.
(b) A chopper.
(c) A butcher.
(d) A fool.
6. When does Mick discover that the Durkos Clinic moved?
(a) After Dr. Graveline went bankrupt.
(b) After the first of the year.
(c) After Mick was fired.
(d) After Victoria disappeared.
7. Who is Mick's alibi in the Chloe drowning?
8. What does Chemo end up with for a prosthesis?
(a) A saw.
(b) A weed wacker.
(c) A golf club.
9. Why doesn't Maggie answer the door the first time Mick knocks on it?
(a) She is recovering from surgery.
(b) She isn't in her room.
(c) She doesn't want to meet him.
(d) She is sleeping.
10. Who tells Mick that Chemo is now using a jet ski to try to get to him?
11. Where does Dr. Graveline tell Maggie to go during their phone call in Chapter 7?
(a) New York.
12. Who does Maggie meet with when she returns to Miami after meeting with Christine?
(a) Victoria's family.
(b) Her husband.
(d) Dr. Graveline.
13. Where does Dr. Graveline say he tried to hire a hit man to kill Mick?
(a) New Jersey.
(b) New York.
(d) South Carolina.
14. Why does Mick refuse to make love to Tina in Chapter 13?
(a) She is going back to Richie.
(b) She still owes him money.
(c) She has a time limit on the offer.
(d) She can't name all four Beatles.
15. How does Mick escape Chemo in Chapter 18?
(a) He breaks down an "employees only" door.
(b) He jumps out a window.
(c) He runs down the stairs.
(d) He takes the elevator.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dr. Graveline know Mick is still alive after Chemo says he killed him?
2. Whose plastic surgeon is Dr. Dicer?
3. What does the person pretending to be Tim Gavigan say to Mick when he comes to his house for the first time?
4. Where does Al Garcia tell Mick to stop bombing cars?
5. What does Maggie tell Chemo about his dermabrasion?
This section contains 502 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)