|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Luis say Tony Traviola is from?
(a) New Jersey.
(c) New York.
2. How does Reynaldo react when Dr. Graveline suggests he needs liposuction?
(a) He is indifferent.
(b) He is hysterical.
(c) He is confused.
(d) He is angry.
3. What is Reynaldo Flemm's "In Your Face"?
(a) A magazine.
(b) A cell phone store.
(c) A radio show.
(d) A television show.
4. How many shells does Chemo have to kill Maggie with?
5. What does Chemo tell Chloe he intends to do to Mick's house?
(a) Sell it.
(b) Rob it.
(c) Buy it.
(d) Burn it down.
6. Where does Al Garcia tell Mick to stop bombing cars?
(a) Al's wedding.
(c) Chloe's funeral.
(d) Tim's funeral.
7. What does Mick assume when he sees a neighboring house go up in flames?
(a) That it was an accident.
(b) That it was arson.
(c) That it was supposed to be his house.
(d) That it was an abandoned house.
8. What does Dr. Graveline's brother do for a living?
(a) He sells plants.
(b) He trims trees.
(c) He bakes wedding cakes.
(d) He builds store front displays.
9. Why doesn't Maggie grant Christine the interview about Victoria?
(a) She is worried about not being paid.
(b) She is worried about Mick ruining it.
(c) She is worried that she can't remember what happened.
(d) She is worried about being accused.
10. How does Mick learn that Maggie is staying at the Plaza Hotel in New York City?
(a) She sends him a postcard.
(b) He reads her mail.
(c) He listens to her phone calls.
(d) He asks her friends.
11. Why does Maggie call Dr. Graveline in Chapter 7?
(a) To say she needs money.
(b) To ask him for a job.
(c) To ask him for a place to stay.
(d) To say Mick is threatening her.
12. How does Mick get Christine to agree to help him find Maggie?
(a) He explains her connection to Chloe.
(b) He shares his life story.
(c) He offers to pay her.
(d) He pleads with her.
13. Where does Maggie go to make a deal with Christine about being on her show?
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) Washington, DC.
(d) New York.
14. Why does the cabin cruiser in Chapter 3 concern Mick?
(a) It used to be his boat.
(b) It looks stolen.
(c) It appears to be abandoned.
(d) There is a video camera on it.
15. What does Mick do when Murdock and Salazar are at the hospital after his shooting?
(a) He calls Al.
(b) He ignores them.
(c) He answers all of their questions.
(d) He pretends to be unconscious.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Maggie Gonzalez having financial troubles?
2. Where does Mick get Christine to agree to help him find Maggie?
3. What does Dr. Dicer show Mick can happen during a nose job?
4. Who is Mick's sister married to?
5. When Al Garcia is investigating for Dr. Graveline, who is his suspect?
This section contains 516 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)