|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chloe call Chemo after he tells her what he plans to do to Mick's house?
(a) Mean face.
(b) Pizza face.
(c) Velcro face.
(d) Waste face.
2. What does Maggie tell Chemo about his dermabrasion?
(a) That he can have the procedure done cheaper in New York.
(b) That he probably needs more treatments.
(c) That Dr. Graveline has been taking advantage of him.
(d) That it's the best job she's ever seen.
3. Why does Luis first come to see Mick?
(a) To play cards.
(b) To ask about a body in the water.
(c) To ask about Tim.
(d) To see if he will help him.
4. How does Mick connect Maggie with Whispering Palms in Chapter 15?
(a) He reads her mail.
(b) He hears her voicemail.
(c) He asks Dr. Graveline.
(d) She tells him herself.
5. How does Mick kill the person pretending to be Tim?
(a) With a mounted marlin.
(b) With a wood board.
(c) With Mick's gun.
(d) With Tim's gun.
6. Who is Mick's sister married to?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) A writer.
(d) An investor.
7. Where does Luis say Tony Traviola is from?
(c) New Jersey.
(d) New York.
8. How does Mick escape Chemo in Chapter 18?
(a) He breaks down an "employees only" door.
(b) He runs down the stairs.
(c) He takes the elevator.
(d) He jumps out a window.
9. Why does Mick say he killed the corrupt judge?
(a) Because the judge pulled a gun on him.
(b) Because the judge made fun of him.
(c) Because he thought he was someone else.
(d) Because the judge was corrupt.
10. How does Dr. Graveline know Mick is still alive after Chemo says he killed him?
(a) Mick writes Dr. Graveline a letter.
(b) Dr. Graveline sees Mick at a gas station.
(c) Dr. Graveline's office is destroyed.
(d) Dr. Graveline's car is torched.
11. How does Mick Stranahan say he bought his house?
(a) He inherited it.
(b) With cash.
(c) From a friend.
(d) Government auction.
12. What does Maggie tell Christine she is making Reynaldo pay her in Chapter 9?
13. Where does Maggie go to make a deal with Christine about being on her show?
(a) Washington, DC.
(b) Los Angeles.
(d) New York.
14. Why does the cabin cruiser in Chapter 3 concern Mick?
(a) It looks stolen.
(b) It used to be his boat.
(c) There is a video camera on it.
(d) It appears to be abandoned.
15. Why does Mick grab the marlin off the wall when the person pretending to be Tim comes over?
(a) To attack him with it.
(b) To hide behind it.
(c) To show it to him.
(d) To distract him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chemo end up with for a prosthesis?
2. How many people does Tina bring with her when she tells Mick she is going back to Richie in Chapter 13?
3. What does the person pretending to be Tim Gavigan say to Mick when he comes to his house for the first time?
4. What does George Ginger say happened to him after Dr. Graveline closed his office?
5. Why does Dr. Graveline try to bribe Dade County Commissioner Roberto Pepsical?
This section contains 550 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)