|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Maggie take with her back to Miami after meeting with Christine?
2. How does Mick end up with Maggie's original videotape of the details of Victoria's death?
(a) He pays Maggie for it.
(b) Reynaldo dropped it.
(c) Chemo gives it to him.
(d) He steals it from her room.
3. Why does Maggie call Dr. Graveline in Chapter 7?
(a) To say Mick is threatening her.
(b) To ask him for a place to stay.
(c) To ask him for a job.
(d) To say she needs money.
4. How tall does Al Garcia say the suspect in the Chloe case is?
(a) Five feet tall.
(b) Seven feet tall.
(c) Six feet tall.
(d) Eight feet tall.
5. What does Dr. Dicer show Mick can happen during a nose job?
(a) How a patient can lose their nose.
(b) How a doctor can reconnect everything incorrectly.
(c) How a patient can be killed.
(d) How a doctor can use the wrong medicine.
6. How does Dr. Graveline know Mick is still alive after Chemo says he killed him?
(a) Mick writes Dr. Graveline a letter.
(b) Dr. Graveline sees Mick at a gas station.
(c) Dr. Graveline's office is destroyed.
(d) Dr. Graveline's car is torched.
7. How many doctors does George Ginger say worked for Dr. Graveline at the Durkos office?
8. Where does Chemo go after being bitten by the barracuda?
(a) To Dr. Graveline's office.
(b) To the emergency room.
(c) To meet with Reynaldo.
(d) To Tina's house.
9. Where does Dr. Graveline tell Maggie to go during their phone call in Chapter 7?
(c) New York.
10. What does Mick assume when he sees a neighboring house go up in flames?
(a) That it was an abandoned house.
(b) That it was supposed to be his house.
(c) That it was arson.
(d) That it was an accident.
11. How is Mick able to get the file about Victoria Barletta's disappearance?
(a) He pretends to be a clerical assistant.
(b) He asks someone to help him.
(c) He steals it.
(d) He uses his old badge.
12. Why doesn't Dr. Graveline tell Al Garcia who he thinks is the suspect in his case?
(a) Because he doesn't want Garcia to think he is a liar.
(b) Because he doesn't want Garcia to dislike him.
(c) Because he doesn't want Garcia to investigate his past.
(d) Because he doesn't want Garcia to figure out he has a hit ordered.
13. How does Mick escape Chemo in Chapter 18?
(a) He takes the elevator.
(b) He breaks down an "employees only" door.
(c) He jumps out a window.
(d) He runs down the stairs.
14. What does Mick do when Murdock and Salazar are at the hospital after his shooting?
(a) He pretends to be unconscious.
(b) He calls Al.
(c) He answers all of their questions.
(d) He ignores them.
15. How does Christine get Murdock and Salazar to leave the hospital after Mick has been shot?
(a) She says they have a call.
(b) She threatens to have them fired.
(c) She pretends to be a nurse.
(d) She mentions Reynaldo.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mick identify Chemo as his attacker in Chapter 15?
2. Who does Maggie meet with when she returns to Miami after meeting with Christine?
3. Why does Reynaldo decide his crew will not attend Chloe's funeral?
4. How does Mick feel about the detectives assigned to Chloe's case?
5. What does Chemo put in Chloe's lap before he throws her overboard?
This section contains 623 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)