|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chemo do for a living?
(a) He is a fire fighter.
(b) He is a reporter.
(c) He is a bouncer.
(d) He is a wrestler.
2. What does Chemo end up with for a prosthesis?
(a) A saw.
(b) A weed wacker.
(c) A golf club.
3. How long does George Ginger say Dr. Greer died after the Durkos office closed?
(a) Three months.
(b) Nine months.
(c) Six months.
(d) One year.
4. What confuses Chemo when he knocks on Maggie's door for the first time?
(a) The address is different from the one he was given.
(b) She is the wrong height and age.
(c) Her attitude.
(d) Her bandaged face.
5. What does Dr. Dicer call Dr. Graveline?
(a) A chopper.
(b) A fool.
(c) A butcher.
(d) A master.
6. Why doesn't Maggie answer the door the first time Mick knocks on it?
(a) She is recovering from surgery.
(b) She doesn't want to meet him.
(c) She isn't in her room.
(d) She is sleeping.
7. In Chapter 16, what does Mick tell Kipper to do with the Graveline files?
(a) Hand them over to Mick.
(b) Hide them.
(c) Use them to sue Dr. Graveline.
(d) Keep them away from Christine.
8. How does Mick kill the person pretending to be Tim?
(a) With Tim's gun.
(b) With Mick's gun.
(c) With a mounted marlin.
(d) With a wood board.
9. What does Chloe call Chemo after he tells her what he plans to do to Mick's house?
(a) Pizza face.
(b) Waste face.
(c) Mean face.
(d) Velcro face.
10. How does Dr. Graveline know Mick is still alive after Chemo says he killed him?
(a) Dr. Graveline's car is torched.
(b) Dr. Graveline's office is destroyed.
(c) Mick writes Dr. Graveline a letter.
(d) Dr. Graveline sees Mick at a gas station.
11. How does George Ginger say Dr. Greer died?
(a) A random murder.
(b) A hunting accident.
(c) An illness.
(d) An overdose.
12. How does Mick end up with Maggie's original videotape of the details of Victoria's death?
(a) Chemo gives it to him.
(b) He pays Maggie for it.
(c) He steals it from her room.
(d) Reynaldo dropped it.
13. Where does Chemo shoot Mick when he rides up to his house on a jet ski?
(a) In the shoulder.
(b) In the back.
(c) In the foot.
(d) In the leg.
14. Other than money, what else does Dr. Graveline give Chemo when he tells him to kill Maggie?
(a) Maggie's recent credit card bill.
(b) A photograph of Maggie.
(c) Directions to Maggie's apartment.
(d) Maggie's phone number.
15. How much does Mick Stranahan say he paid for his house?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many copies of Maggie's videotape explanation are there?
2. Why does Mick say he killed the corrupt judge?
3. When does Tim say he was photographed with Tony?
4. Why does Reynaldo decide his crew will not attend Chloe's funeral?
5. What does Maggie want to do after videotaping her explanation of Victoria's death?
This section contains 535 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)