|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Christina worry Reynaldo will do with the Chloe story?
(a) Ignore it entirely.
(b) Blow it out of proportion.
(c) Promote it instead of the Victoria story.
(d) Lie to their tipsters.
2. What does the person pretending to be Tim Gavigan say to Mick when he comes to his house for the first time?
(a) That he is out of gas.
(b) That he is hungry.
(c) That he needs money.
(d) That he is going to fight Mick.
3. How does Christine get Murdock and Salazar to leave the hospital after Mick has been shot?
(a) She pretends to be a nurse.
(b) She mentions Reynaldo.
(c) She threatens to have them fired.
(d) She says they have a call.
4. How much money does Maggie take with her back to Miami after meeting with Christine?
5. How many doctors does George Ginger say worked for Dr. Graveline at the Durkos office?
6. What does Luis Cordova do for a living?
(c) Fisherman guide.
(d) Marine policeman.
7. What is Reynaldo Flemm's "In Your Face"?
(a) A magazine.
(b) A radio show.
(c) A television show.
(d) A cell phone store.
8. How does Mick escape Chemo in Chapter 18?
(a) He breaks down an "employees only" door.
(b) He jumps out a window.
(c) He runs down the stairs.
(d) He takes the elevator.
9. How does Mick get Christine to agree to help him find Maggie?
(a) He pleads with her.
(b) He explains her connection to Chloe.
(c) He offers to pay her.
(d) He shares his life story.
10. Why can't Chemo shoot Mick in Chapter 18?
(a) Maggie jumps in front of the gun.
(b) His shell is a dud.
(c) He realizes it is wrong.
(d) Mick takes his gun.
11. Where does Maggie go to make a deal with Christine about being on her show?
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) Washington, DC.
(d) New York.
12. Where does Maggie keep the videotapes of her explanation of Victoria's death?
(a) Underneath her bed.
(b) In a wall safe.
(c) In her purse.
(d) In a safe deposit box.
13. How many shells does Chemo have to kill Maggie with?
14. Other than money, what else does Dr. Graveline give Chemo when he tells him to kill Maggie?
(a) Directions to Maggie's apartment.
(b) Maggie's recent credit card bill.
(c) A photograph of Maggie.
(d) Maggie's phone number.
15. How many people does Tina bring with her when she tells Mick she is going back to Richie in Chapter 13?
(a) She is alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mick Stranahan say he bought his house?
2. What do Murdock and Salazar do when Mick comes to the hospital after being shot by Chemo?
3. Who does Maggie learn had a cocaine addiction?
4. What does Mick remember happening after conducting the Victoria Barletta interviews?
5. What does Dr. Graveline do after Chemo says he eliminated Mick?
This section contains 526 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)