|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28 to 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Reynaldo die?
(a) Dr. Graveline liposuctions his heart.
(b) Dr. Graveline never undoes the sedation.
(c) Dr. Graveline poisons his blood.
(d) Dr. Graveline stabs him.
2. Why does Chemo decide to tie up Christine in his hotel room?
(a) To use her to get Mick to come over.
(b) Because Maggie told him to.
(c) Because he was bored.
(d) To keep her from yelling.
3. In Chapter 16, what does Mick tell Kipper to do with the Graveline files?
(a) Use them to sue Dr. Graveline.
(b) Hand them over to Mick.
(c) Keep them away from Christine.
(d) Hide them.
4. Why doesn't Maggie grant Christine the interview about Victoria?
(a) She is worried about being accused.
(b) She is worried that she can't remember what happened.
(c) She is worried about Mick ruining it.
(d) She is worried about not being paid.
5. Who says people have been "dying weird"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Commissioner Roberto Pepsical tell Dr. Graveline about Mick's arrest?
2. At Old Rhodes Key, why does Mick insist that Christine take a walk?
3. How does George Ginger say Dr. Greer died?
4. How does Dr. Graveline know Mick is still alive after Chemo says he killed him?
5. What does Mick threaten Reynaldo with in Chapter 27?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)