|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28 to 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Dicer show Mick can happen during a nose job?
(a) How a doctor can reconnect everything incorrectly.
(b) How a patient can be killed.
(c) How a patient can lose their nose.
(d) How a doctor can use the wrong medicine.
2. How is Mick able to get the file about Victoria Barletta's disappearance?
(a) He steals it.
(b) He asks someone to help him.
(c) He uses his old badge.
(d) He pretends to be a clerical assistant.
3. Why does Willie feel uneasy about the Dr. Graveline story he is filming?
(a) Because Willie wants to produce it.
(b) Because Reynaldo is producing it.
(c) Because Christine is producing it.
(d) Because there isn't a producer.
4. What is Reynaldo Flemm's "In Your Face"?
(a) A cell phone store.
(b) A magazine.
(c) A television show.
(d) A radio show.
5. How does Dr. Graveline see his relationship with Heather Chappell?
(a) As a goldmine.
(b) As a solution to his problems.
(c) As a problem he needs to work out.
(d) As merely a friendship.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mick's sister married to?
2. What confuses Chemo when he knocks on Maggie's door for the first time?
3. Who is Mick looking for when he interrupts Reynaldo with a woman in Chapter 27?
4. How does Christine get Murdock and Salazar to leave the hospital after Mick has been shot?
5. Who tells Mick that Tim Gavigan is looking for him?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)