|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28 to 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Chemo decide to tie up Christine in his hotel room?
(a) To use her to get Mick to come over.
(b) Because Maggie told him to.
(c) Because he was bored.
(d) To keep her from yelling.
2. Who tells Mick that Tim Gavigan is looking for him?
(a) His neighbor.
(b) A fishing guide.
(c) A boater.
(d) A homeless man.
3. What does Dr. Graveline do after Chemo says he eliminated Mick?
(a) He starts his face procedure.
(b) He shakes his hand.
(c) He pays him in cash.
(d) He thanks him and tells him to leave.
4. What is Reynaldo Flemm's "In Your Face"?
(a) A radio show.
(b) A cell phone store.
(c) A magazine.
(d) A television show.
5. Where does Mick get Christine to agree to help him find Maggie?
(a) In the Plaza Hotel's lobby.
(b) In a taxicab.
(c) At an airport.
(d) On an airplane.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Reynaldo, pretending to be Johnny LeTigre, tell Dr. Graveline he wants fixed instead of his mole?
2. Where does Chemo go after being bitten by the barracuda?
3. What does Maggie tell Chemo about his dermabrasion?
4. How do Murdock and Salazar learn that Mick is at Old Rhodes Key?
5. What does Mick dream about when he has a dream about Victoria?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)