|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22 to 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Maggie Gonzalez having financial troubles?
(a) Her husband empited her bank account.
(b) Her husband died.
(c) Her husband lost his job.
(d) Her husband ran away.
2. How many positive identifications does Al Garcia get for Chemo as the suspect in the Chloe case?
3. After Murdock dies, where does Christine want to go?
(a) Mick's house.
(c) Key Biscayne.
(d) She wants to stay in Old Rhodes Key.
4. What does Chemo end up with for a prosthesis?
(a) A weed wacker.
(b) A golf club.
(c) A saw.
5. What does Dr. Dicer call Dr. Graveline?
(a) A master.
(b) A fool.
(c) A chopper.
(d) A butcher.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mick connect Maggie with Whispering Palms in Chapter 15?
2. Where does Christine say she is staying when Mick first meets her on the cabin cruiser?
3. How many shells does Chemo have to kill Maggie with?
4. How is Chemo linked to the murder of Dr. Gunther MacLeish?
5. Why does Dr. Graveline visit Chemo at the nightclub in Chapter 21?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)