|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22 to 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mick do when he hears Chemo on a jet ski?
(a) He runs out of his house.
(b) He takes a gun out onto his dock.
(c) He hides in the shrubs near his house.
(d) He waits for him in his house.
2. Why does Mick refuse to make love to Tina in Chapter 13?
(a) She has a time limit on the offer.
(b) She is going back to Richie.
(c) She can't name all four Beatles.
(d) She still owes him money.
3. How is Chemo linked to the murder of Dr. Gunther MacLeish?
(a) With an anonymous tip.
(b) With a confession.
(c) With DNA.
(d) With fingerprints.
4. Why does Mick grab the marlin off the wall when the person pretending to be Tim comes over?
(a) To show it to him.
(b) To hide behind it.
(c) To distract him.
(d) To attack him with it.
5. When Al Garcia is investigating for Dr. Graveline, who is his suspect?
(a) No one.
(b) A Haitian.
(c) A Mexican.
(d) A Cuban.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mick Stranahan say he bought his house?
2. What does the person pretending to be Tim Gavigan say to Mick when he comes to his house for the first time?
3. Why can't Chemo shoot Mick in Chapter 18?
4. What does Reynaldo, pretending to be Johnny LeTigre, tell Dr. Graveline he wants fixed instead of his mole?
5. Who do Chemo and Maggie discover in Maggie's room after they return from Central Park?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)