|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22 to 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Commissioner Roberto Pepsical tell Dr. Graveline about Mick's arrest?
(a) That the detectives are dead.
(b) That Mick has been cleared.
(c) That he can't have the money back.
(d) That Mick has been arrested.
2. Where does Mick say he used to work?
(a) The State Supreme Court.
(b) The District Attorney's office.
(c) The 34th District Court.
(d) The State Attorney's office.
3. How long does George Ginger say Dr. Greer died after the Durkos office closed?
(a) Six months.
(b) One year.
(c) Three months.
(d) Nine months.
4. Where does Maggie keep the videotapes of her explanation of Victoria's death?
(a) In a safe deposit box.
(b) In a wall safe.
(c) In her purse.
(d) Underneath her bed.
5. What does Kipper do when he decides to handle the Dr. Graveline malpractice case himself?
(a) He sets up a sting operation on Dr. Graveline's office.
(b) He researches malpractice laws.
(c) He tries to find Maggie.
(d) He interviews Dr. Graveline's clients.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mick remember happening after conducting the Victoria Barletta interviews?
2. What does the person pretending to be Tim Gavigan say to Mick when he comes to his house for the first time?
3. How many doctors does George Ginger say worked for Dr. Graveline at the Durkos office?
4. How does Dr. Graveline try to help Chemo after the attack?
5. Why doesn't Maggie grant Christine the interview about Victoria?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)