|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 to 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mick remember happening after conducting the Victoria Barletta interviews?
(a) That he had two suspects who disappeared.
(b) That Victoria's family stopped the charges.
(c) That he didn't have any leads.
(d) That he was taken off the case.
2. How is Mick able to get the file about Victoria Barletta's disappearance?
(a) He steals it.
(b) He pretends to be a clerical assistant.
(c) He asks someone to help him.
(d) He uses his old badge.
3. How does Mick get Christine to agree to help him find Maggie?
(a) He pleads with her.
(b) He offers to pay her.
(c) He shares his life story.
(d) He explains her connection to Chloe.
4. How does Mick Stranahan say he bought his house?
(a) Government auction.
(b) He inherited it.
(c) With cash.
(d) From a friend.
5. How many doctors does George Ginger say worked for Dr. Graveline at the Durkos office?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mick grab the marlin off the wall when the person pretending to be Tim comes over?
2. When Al Garcia is investigating for Dr. Graveline, who is his suspect?
3. What does Mick accuse Dr. Graveline's brother of in Chapter 15?
4. Why doesn't Maggie grant Christine the interview about Victoria?
5. Where does Chemo go after being bitten by the barracuda?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)