|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 to 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What airline does Mick decide to take to New York to try to find Maggie?
2. Why does Mick tie a man to the back of his boat in Chapter 3?
(a) For lying.
(b) For hurting a girl.
(c) For knowing Tony.
(d) For hiding in his bushes.
3. Why does Mick grab the marlin off the wall when the person pretending to be Tim comes over?
(a) To show it to him.
(b) To attack him with it.
(c) To hide behind it.
(d) To distract him.
4. What does Christina worry Reynaldo will do with the Chloe story?
(a) Ignore it entirely.
(b) Blow it out of proportion.
(c) Promote it instead of the Victoria story.
(d) Lie to their tipsters.
5. Where does Maggie go to make a deal with Christine about being on her show?
(a) New York.
(b) Washington, DC.
(d) Los Angeles.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mick get Christine to agree to help him find Maggie?
2. How does Mick end up with Maggie's original videotape of the details of Victoria's death?
3. What do Murdock and Salazar do when Mick comes to the hospital after being shot by Chemo?
4. How does Mick identify Chemo as his attacker in Chapter 15?
5. Who does Maggie meet with when she returns to Miami after meeting with Christine?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)