|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 to 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mick assume when he sees a neighboring house go up in flames?
(a) That it was supposed to be his house.
(b) That it was an abandoned house.
(c) That it was arson.
(d) That it was an accident.
2. What does Chemo do for a living?
(a) He is a wrestler.
(b) He is a reporter.
(c) He is a fire fighter.
(d) He is a bouncer.
3. What does Mick feed underneath his house?
(a) A barracuda.
(b) A beaver.
(c) A dolphin.
(d) A shark.
4. How tall does Al Garcia say the suspect in the Chloe case is?
(a) Seven feet tall.
(b) Five feet tall.
(c) Eight feet tall.
(d) Six feet tall.
5. What does Chloe call Chemo after he tells her what he plans to do to Mick's house?
(a) Waste face.
(b) Pizza face.
(c) Velcro face.
(d) Mean face.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Dicer call Dr. Graveline?
2. Who does Luis Cordova work with to investigate Chloe's drowning?
3. Why does Mick refuse to make love to Tina in Chapter 13?
4. How does Reynaldo react when Dr. Graveline suggests he needs liposuction?
5. How does George Ginger say Dr. Greer died?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)