|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 to 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mick remember happening after conducting the Victoria Barletta interviews?
(a) That Victoria's family stopped the charges.
(b) That he had two suspects who disappeared.
(c) That he was taken off the case.
(d) That he didn't have any leads.
2. How many doctors does George Ginger say worked for Dr. Graveline at the Durkos office?
3. How does Mick Stranahan say he bought his house?
(a) Government auction.
(b) He inherited it.
(c) From a friend.
(d) With cash.
4. What surprises Mick about his ability to access the Victoria Barletta file?
(a) How hidden the file was.
(b) How easy it was.
(c) How difficult it was.
(d) How messy the office was.
5. How does Dr. Graveline try to help Chemo after the attack?
(a) He finds Chemo a safer job.
(b) He tries to find Chemo a prosthetic hand.
(c) He offers to kill the barracuda.
(d) He offers Chemo money.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Mick able to get the file about Victoria Barletta's disappearance?
2. What does Christina worry Reynaldo will do with the Chloe story?
3. Why does Mick tie a man to the back of his boat in Chapter 3?
4. How many people does Tina bring with her when she tells Mick she is going back to Richie in Chapter 13?
5. Where does Dr. Graveline say he tried to hire a hit man to kill Mick?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)