Chapters 1 to 3
• A man pretending to be Jim comes to Mick's house and pulls a gun on him.
• Mick kills the man who is pretending to be Jim.
• The man pretending to be Jim is Tony Traviola, a known crook.
• Mick picks up a gun from his sister's house to protect himself.
• Mick roughs up a group of men who were hurting a group of girls.
• Mick realizes that there is a boat with a video camera aimed at his house.
Chapters 4 to 6
• Mick uses his old badge to re-review the Victoria Barletta case.
• Mick learns that a television crew is making a show about the Barletta case.
• Maggie Gonzalez, who was at the clinic when Barletta disappeared, agrees to do an interview for the television show.
• Maggie backs out of doing the interview.
• Maggie tells Dr. Graveline that Mick is an informant in the Barletta case.
This section contains 668 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)