|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chandler figure will happen to Plymale if Joanna's lineage is irrefutably proven?
(b) He would be forced to kill Joanna.
(c) He would likely face criminal charges as well as lose his fortune if Joanna finds the arm.
(d) He would have a long court battle.
2. Where is Bernie going after finding the stuff in the cave?
(a) To mark the slot entrance in order to find it again.
(b) To find the old Hopi woman.
(c) To call the Park Service.
(d) To get Chee and Cowboy.
3. Who do many people in the canyon area speculate the old man is who found the diamond case?
(a) Joe Leaphorn.
(b) Billy Tuve's grandfather.
(c) Chee's father.
(d) A Havasupai shaman.
4. Who is Billy Tuve?
(a) A young, somewhat dull Navajo boy who tried to hock a $10,000 diamond for $20.
(b) Joe Leaphorn's former partner.
(c) Joe Leaphorn's nephew.
(d) The local shaman.
5. What makes Billy open up to Joanna?
(a) Her tattoo of a horse rearing.
(b) Her kind eyes.
(c) Her buying him lunch.
(d) Her stories about her dreams of her father and his arm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Chandler planning as he spots Joanna?
2. What does Bernie leave Billy?
3. What has Chandler given up?
4. What does Chandler admonish Joanna to do?
5. How does Billy become mentally challenged?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)