|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chandler do when Joanna passes his hiding place?
(a) He shoots her.
(b) He trips her and she falls the rest of the way down the trail.
(c) He calmly confronts her.
(d) He knocks her out with a rock.
2. What is Chandler planning as he spots Joanna?
(a) How to make her murder look like an accident.
(b) How to tortue information out of her.
(c) To give her half the diamonds if she will leave the canyon.
(d) To hold her hostage to force Billy to talk to him.
3. Where does Chee manage to get Cowboy Dashee?
(a) Most of the way up the canyon to a ledge for the helicopter.
(b) To the pool beside the Salt Woman Shrine.
(c) A few feet futher down into the canyon to await a helicopter.
(d) To the side of the trail where there is a flat area for a helicopter.
4. What happens when Bernie and Chee are reunited?
(a) They yell at each other.
(b) They kiss passionately.
(c) Chee cries.
(d) They banter playfully.
5. When Chandler tells Joanna she can have the arm if he can have the diamonds, what is her reply?
(a) She wants her share of the diamonds, too.
(b) She does not care about the diamnods; she just wants the arm.
(c) She knew he was a double-crossing thief.
(d) She would like just a couple diamonds to pay for this trip.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chandler figure will happen to Plymale if Joanna's lineage is irrefutably proven?
2. What do the cops find at the motel where Chandler is supposed to be?
3. What is an accurate word to describe Chandler?
4. How does Bernie reassure Joanna?
5. What does Joanna hope will prove her kinship to John Clarke?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)