|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is an accurate word to describe Chandler?
2. Who is the Kachina spirit who taught the Hopi not to fear death?
(c) Matwa or the Skeleton Man.
3. Who does Joanna think the man she sees in her field glasses is?
(b) Billy's uncle.
(c) The shaman.
(d) Chee or Jim.
4. Who is waiting when Bernie returns to where she was to stay?
(b) An old Hopi woman.
(c) Chee and Jim.
5. How is Joanna able to invoke the attorney-client privilege?
(a) She is an attorney and she declares Billy as her client.
(b) She brings her attorney with her.
(c) She asks Billy to declare her his guardian ad litem.
(d) She does so but it is not a legal manuever.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Cowboy ask Chee to go with him?
2. What is the only evidence at this point that Joanna has to prove her relationship to John Clarke?
3. With whom does Joanna partner to go after Plymale?
4. Why is the FBI concerned with the diamond?
5. What case has recently been solved?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)