|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Fred Sherman?
(a) Joanna's brother.
(b) An FBI agent on the diamond case.
(c) Chee's ex-brother-in-law.
(d) An ex-cop Chandler hires.
2. How does John Clarke die?
(a) In a hot air balloon fire.
(b) In a plane crash.
(c) In a diving accident.
3. What is Sherman to do?
(a) Find Joanna and Billy.
(b) Talk to Joe Leaphorn.
(c) Go to the canyon floor.
(d) Find the old shaman in the dessert.
4. Where will they go after picking up Billy?
(a) Into the canyon.
(b) To the tribal police station.
(c) To a Hopi ceremony.
(d) To the temporary FBI headquarters.
5. What does Chandler have to do with Seattle?
(a) His family's comglomerate is there.
(b) His daughter goes to a boarding school there.
(c) He was raised in Seattle.
(d) He is the suspect in an unsolved homicide in Seattle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joe think is Joanna Craig's motivation?
2. Who else does Chandler see observing him?
3. What does Bernie say that allays the old woman's fears?
4. How much does Billy Tuve want for the item?
5. Who unsuccessfully goes to see Billy Tuve?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)