|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does Joe just have a long conversation?
2. Where are Chee and Bernie meeting the others?
(a) Tuba City.
(b) The canyon floor.
(c) The jail.
(d) Joanna's hotel room.
3. Who unsuccessfully goes to see Billy Tuve?
(b) Joe Leaphorn.
(c) Cowboy and Jim.
4. What do Chandler and Joanna decide?
(a) To work together against Plymale and that Joanna can keep the arm.
(b) To kill Billy after he has led them to the diamonds.
(c) To kill Plymale when they return to Washington.
(d) To wait for Billy Tuve to lead them to the diamonds.
5. Who does Bernie see cooling his feet in the river?
(a) A large, blonde man.
(c) Chee and Jim.
(d) An old man.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Joanna able to invoke the attorney-client privilege?
2. What does Billy Tuve try to hock?
3. What do Sherman and Chandler think will be easier than finding John Craig's arm?
4. What does Chandler tell Sherman?
5. Who does Joanna bail out of jail?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)