|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Billy?
(a) A pow wow.
(b) The tribal convention center.
(c) The second mesa.
(d) The jail awaiting a trial date.
2. Where is Bernie assigned to stay?
(a) In the base camp.
(b) At a Hopi tent site.
(c) At the foot of the sacred Hopi Salt Trail that leads to the Salt Woman Shrine.
(d) In a small cave hidden by brush.
3. What does Chandler have to do with Seattle?
(a) He is the suspect in an unsolved homicide in Seattle.
(b) His family's comglomerate is there.
(c) He was raised in Seattle.
(d) His daughter goes to a boarding school there.
4. What saves Jim from a crazy woman who believed him to be a skinwalker?
(a) His pan trap that she tripped and made a racket.
(b) A coyote howl.
(c) A dream.
(d) His stray cat.
5. Why is the sheriff looking for Billy?
(a) His bail has been rescinded.
(b) He wants his fingerprints.
(c) He wants to tell Billy about someone who has collared him as the killer.
(d) He heard Billy was in a fight.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Sherman and Chandler think will be easier than finding John Craig's arm?
2. In what month does the mystery begin?
3. What does Bernadette Manuelito admire on her way to Chee's trailer?
4. What do both Jim and Chee question about Joanna's purse?
5. What does the new law enforcement file contain?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)