|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Plymale want Chandler to do?
(a) Find the rest of the diamonds.
(b) Kill Billy Tuve.
(c) Kill Joanna Craig.
(d) Find Joe Clarke's left arm.
2. What does Chandler tell Sherman?
(a) About the air crash and Joanna's quest.
(b) About how there are millions of dollars worth of diamonds some where in the canyon.
(c) That Joanna may show up and Sherman is to get rid of her.
(d) That the kid who is charged with the crime is not guilty.
3. Who arrives in New Mexico at the beginning of this chapter?
(a) Jim Chee.
(b) Joe Leaphorn.
(c) Jon Running Brave.
(d) Joanna Craig.
4. Why can't Billy Tuve tell Cowboy and Jim what he is doing in the canyon when he gets the diamond?
(a) He can tell them but it has to be in the Hopi native tongue.
(b) Someone has told him they will kill his mother if he tells.
(c) He is on "Kiva" business and therefore it is secret.
(d) He cannot remember the original reason he went there.
5. Who is Hal Simmons?
(a) Joe Leaphorn's contact in Santa Fe.
(b) An attorney for Billy Tuve.
(c) An FBI agent.
(d) Joanna Craig's attorney.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Joanna bail out of jail?
2. In what month does the mystery begin?
3. What is the only evidence at this point that Joanna has to prove her relationship to John Clarke?
4. What is the area in which Bernadette Manuelito experiencing right now?
5. How much does Billy Tuve want for the item?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)