|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Chandler get to the floor of the canyon?
(a) By helicopter.
(b) By mule.
(d) On an ATV.
2. Why is Billy Tuve is silent and non-responsive?
(a) Because he is intimidated by this strong, white woman.
(b) Because he believes white people always want something.
(c) Because he does not speak English.
(d) Because he was beaten in jail.
3. What is a violation of FAA law?
(a) Landing on the canyon floor.
(b) Landing a helicopter at the Phoenix airport.
(c) Landing a helicopter within a thousand feet of a sacred monument.
(d) Flying a helicopter over sacred Hopi lands.
4. Who else does Chandler see observing him?
(a) The Hopi old woman.
(b) Someone with binoculars.
(c) Joe Leaphorn coming down a mule trail.
(d) The FBI in their own helicopter.
5. What does Chandler do for a living?
(b) Bounty hunter and skip tracer.
(c) CEO of his family's firm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Billy Tuve?
2. How is Joanna feeling?
3. What does Shorty have inside a snuff can?
4. What kind of cult is someone starting?
5. What is the Kachina Masaw?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)