|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who arrives in New Mexico at the beginning of this chapter?
(a) Jon Running Brave.
(b) Joanna Craig.
(c) Jim Chee.
(d) Joe Leaphorn.
2. Why is Louisa Berbonette going to the canyon floor?
(a) To capture the oral traditions the older Havasupai living there.
(b) She is meeting Joe there to by one of his horses.
(c) She is going to scale a cliff that starts at the canyon floor.
(d) She wants to study the rock layers that make up the canyon wall.
3. What does the new law enforcement file contain?
(a) A case of blackmail.
(b) A case of embezzlement.
(c) A case of rape and robbery.
(d) A robbery and homicide of a jeweler in the nearby town of Zuni.
4. What does Chandler do for a living?
(a) CEO of his family's firm.
(b) Bounty hunter and skip tracer.
5. What does Shorty have inside a snuff can?
(a) A diamond.
(b) A pair of diamondback rattlers cut off the tail of a ten foot snake.
(c) Some peyote.
(d) Some ground sage.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Joanna bail out of jail?
2. What makes Billy open up to Joanna?
3. What does Chandler have to do with Seattle?
4. What does Plymale say about Joanna Craig?
5. What is the only evidence at this point that Joanna has to prove her relationship to John Clarke?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)