|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what month does the mystery begin?
2. Why is the FBI concerned with the diamond?
(a) It was stolen from J. Edgar Hoover many years ago.
(b) There may be something political behind it related to the settlement of an estate.
(c) They want in on the money from the sale of the diamond.
(d) They think it is related to a kidnapping of a child.
3. Who does Joanna bail out of jail?
(a) Joe Lakewater.
(b) William Warhorse.
(c) Billy Too Brave.
(d) Billy Tuve.
4. What did Reno tell Shorty about an old man from whom he got a horse?
(a) That the man was crazy from too much peyote.
(b) That the man had many tins of diamonds.
(c) That the man had a mummified arm on his mantle.
(d) That the man did not know the value of a diamond.
5. Who is Mary Landon?
(a) A white school teacher who is killed when Chee was a tribal policeman.
(b) The person who taught Chee to read when he was a young boy.
(c) A schoolteacher at Crowpoint Elementary originally from Wisconsin who agreed to marry Chee.
(d) Chee's first wife who divorces him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chee think he should be doing instead of investigating Billy Tuve's case?
2. Where does Cowboy ask Chee to go with him?
3. What does the new law enforcement file contain?
4. What is the only evidence at this point that Joanna has to prove her relationship to John Clarke?
5. What does Chandler do for a living?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)