|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of band did the main character in "The Wedding Gig" play in?
2. Curt has a poster of whom on his wall?
(a) Farrah Faucett.
(b) Humphrey Bogart.
(c) A WWF wrestler.
(d) Luke Skywalker.
3. What was Mrs. Todd obsessed with?
(a) Finding out who her husband was cheating on her with.
(b) Finding shortcuts.
(c) Finding a time machine.
(d) Finding the perfect monocle.
4. With what project are the soldiers trapped in the store affiliated?
(c) Horse Head.
(d) Donkey Run.
5. What happened to the first person to go through the jaunt?
(a) He went insane and was put in a sanitarium.
(b) He died.
(c) He was turned inside out.
(d) Nothing adverse.
6. Where is "The Wedding Gig" set?
(a) Branson, MO.
(b) Biloxi, MS.
(c) Macademia, IN.
(d) Morgan, IL
7. What ultimately happens to Charles's teacher?
(a) She is eaten by the tiger.
(b) She loses her mind.
(c) She is fired.
(d) She returns to class.
8. What does Maureen do after the confrontation between Mike and the Greek?
(a) She kills Mike.
(b) She kills the Greek.
(c) She kills herself.
(d) She ends up in jail.
9. What remains of Deke after his experience with the object on the lake?
(a) His rings.
(b) His bones.
(c) His bathing suit.
(d) His glasses.
10. Who is Maureen?
(a) The Greek's wife.
(b) Mike Scollay's wife.
(c) The woman both Mike Scollay and the Greek are pursuing.
(d) Mike Scollay's sister.
11. How much does Mike Scollay offer to pay the band?
12. What society does Brent Norton head?
(a) Broken Wing.
(b) Pentacle and Pedestal.
(c) Black Label.
(d) Flat Earth.
13. What does Brent Norton and his group deny?
(a) That the end of the world is at hand.
(b) Evidence of anything supernatural.
(c) That the fog smells different.
(d) That the fog could possibly be poisonous.
14. Who is the subject of Homer's story?
(a) A ghostly child.
(b) A run down hobo.
(c) Mr. Todd.
(d) Ophelia Todd.
15. To what does King's friend compare the pay King receives for "Word Processer of the Gods"?
(a) The pay for a college student's article.
(b) The pay of a first rate novelist.
(c) The pay of a New York plumber.
(d) The pay of a lower rank secretary.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Jonathan to Richard Hagstrom?
2. What point does Curt's story contain?
3. What does Mrs. Carmody suggest to rectify the situation with the fog?
4. What does Richard realize about the word processor?
5. How is the relationship between Seth and Richard?
This section contains 464 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)