Short Answer Questions Key
1. What serves as King's main character in his creative writing process?
2. To what does King's friend compare the pay King receives for "Word Processer of the Gods"?
The pay of a New York plumber.
3. In "The Mist," what precipitates the thick fog?
4. To what location do David, Billy, and the neighbor travel after the fog rolls in?
The grocery store.
5. Why do people start refusing to go out into the fog?
The fog serves as a hiding place for terrifying creatures.
This section contains 4,416 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)