Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Introduction & The Mist
1. What serves as King's main character in his creative writing process?
2. To what does King's friend compare the pay King receives for "Word Processer of the Gods"?
3. In "The Mist," what precipitates the thick fog?
4. To what location do David, Billy, and the neighbor travel after the fog rolls in?
5. Why do people start refusing to go out into the fog?
6. What is Mrs. Carmody rumored to be?
7. With what project are the soldiers trapped in the store affiliated?
8. What do two of the soldiers in "The Mist" do at the beginning of the story?
9. Who is Brent Norton?
10. What society does Brent...
This section contains 1,891 words|
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)