|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Word Processor of the Gods.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Randy do when LaVerne is attacked?
(a) He just watches.
(b) He tries to save her.
(c) He tries to burn LaVerne's attacker.
(d) He pushes her over the edge.
2. What reasoning does the narrator use for thinking about Maureen from time to time?
(a) He doesn't offer a reason.
(b) He feels guilt for what happened to her.
(c) She was a very attractive woman.
(d) He is older and doesn't sleep well.
3. What point does Curt's story contain?
(a) One man kills another and serves him as food to God.
(b) All answers are correct.
(c) God made man in his image, so he was made to eat meat.
(d) God is a vegetarian.
4. What serves as King's main character in his creative writing process?
(a) An unknown entity.
(b) It changes every time.
(c) King's alter ego.
(d) I Guy.
5. What society does Brent Norton head?
(a) Flat Earth.
(b) Pentacle and Pedestal.
(c) Broken Wing.
(d) Black Label.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many students get together to swim to the raft in the middle of the lake?
2. What happens to Curt Garrish when he speaks with several of his peers on his way back to his dorm?
3. Who is the inventor of the jaunt?
4. What ultimately happens to Charles's teacher?
5. To what does King's friend compare the pay King receives for "Word Processer of the Gods"?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)