|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Paranoid: A Chant & The Raft.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Hal was a child, what happened to his friends during the time he was in possession of the item his son found in the attic?
(a) They ran away from home.
(b) They tried to steal it and were punished.
(c) They died.
2. What society does Brent Norton head?
(a) Broken Wing.
(b) Black Label.
(c) Flat Earth.
(d) Pentacle and Pedestal.
3. What prompts Homer's story on this day?
(a) The tast of his beer.
(b) Seeing the new Mrs. Todd.
(c) Shaking hands with Mr. Todd.
(d) A dust storm.
4. What does Curt begin to focus upon when he enters his room?
(a) His pending date.
(b) A gun.
(c) His finals.
(d) The bible.
5. What is Charles doing when his teacher comes looking for him?
(a) Screaming and shaking with fear.
(b) Hiding behind the door.
(c) Urinating in the sink.
(d) Standing in the hall.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many students get together to swim to the raft in the middle of the lake?
2. In "The Mist," what precipitates the thick fog?
3. What does Mrs. Carmody suggest to rectify the situation with the fog?
4. At what location do Homer and the narrator for "Mrs. Todd's Shortcut" sit and swap stories?
5. What is the name of the boy sent to retrieve Charles in "Here There Be Tygers"?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)