|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Paranoid: A Chant & The Raft.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what destination is Mark taking his family by way of the jaunt?
2. Where did the inventor of the jaunt make his discovery?
(a) In his kitchen.
(b) In a barn.
(c) In a space station.
(d) In a laboratory.
3. Who is Brent Norton?
(a) The owner of the store.
(b) The leader of a local athiest cult.
(c) Mrs. Carmody's son.
(d) Mike's neighbor.
4. What was Mrs. Todd obsessed with?
(a) Finding out who her husband was cheating on her with.
(b) Finding shortcuts.
(c) Finding the perfect monocle.
(d) Finding a time machine.
5. What did Homer do for the Todd family in his past?
(a) He was a mechanic.
(b) He was just a good friend.
(c) He was a grocery boy.
(d) He was a handyman.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does King's friend compare the pay King receives for "Word Processer of the Gods"?
2. What reasoning does the narrator use for thinking about Maureen from time to time?
3. Who is the inventor of the jaunt?
4. What does Randy do when LaVerne is attacked?
5. Who is the subject of Homer's story?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)