|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Paranoid: A Chant & The Raft.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Curt begin to discuss with the poster in his room?
(a) The good and bad points of wrestling.
(b) Why the world would be better if ruled by women.
(c) His own version of the Cain and Able story.
(d) His thoughts on a script for a movie.
2. When Hal was a child, what happened to his friends during the time he was in possession of the item his son found in the attic?
(a) They died.
(b) They tried to steal it and were punished.
(c) They ran away from home.
3. What reasoning does the narrator use for thinking about Maureen from time to time?
(a) She was a very attractive woman.
(b) He doesn't offer a reason.
(c) He feels guilt for what happened to her.
(d) He is older and doesn't sleep well.
4. What serves as King's main character in his creative writing process?
(a) It changes every time.
(b) King's alter ego.
(c) An unknown entity.
(d) I Guy.
5. What type of band did the main character in "The Wedding Gig" play in?
Short Answer Questions
1. To what destination is Mark taking his family by way of the jaunt?
2. What society does Brent Norton head?
3. What does Hal's oldest son find in the attic?
4. Who is Mike Scollay?
5. What did Hal think had happened to the item his oldest son has found?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)