|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Paranoid: A Chant & The Raft.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the subject of Homer's story?
(a) Ophelia Todd.
(b) A ghostly child.
(c) Mr. Todd.
(d) A run down hobo.
2. What is Charles doing when his teacher comes looking for him?
(a) Urinating in the sink.
(b) Hiding behind the door.
(c) Standing in the hall.
(d) Screaming and shaking with fear.
3. What does the narrator believe in "Paranoid: A Chant"?
(a) There is a conspiracy against him.
(b) He is being haunted.
(c) He is the reincarnation of Hitler.
(d) Aliens are coming.
4. To what city does Mrs. Todd offer to take Homer?
(b) Cape Cod.
5. Who has passed away in "The Monkey," prompting family members to clean the home?
(a) The uncle.
(b) The grandmother.
(c) The aunt.
(d) The grandfather.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens after Hal throws the offending item into the lake?
2. What is Mrs. Carmody rumored to be?
3. Who is Mike Scollay?
4. What does Brent Norton and his group deny?
5. How must the passengers make the jaunt?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)