|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Jaunt.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charles encounter in the bathroom?
(a) A beast.
(b) A bear.
(c) A lion.
(d) A tiger.
2. What do two of the soldiers in "The Mist" do at the beginning of the story?
(a) Commit suicide.
(b) Start shooting people.
(c) Lose their minds.
(d) Run out into the fog.
3. What does Curt begin to focus upon when he enters his room?
(a) A gun.
(b) His finals.
(c) The bible.
(d) His pending date.
4. What does Hal's oldest son find in the attic?
(a) An old photo album.
(b) A stuffed monkey.
(c) A picture of a monkey.
(d) A wedding dress.
5. What is different about Ophelia every time she returns from one of her trips?
(a) She looks younger.
(b) She looks wildly invigorated.
(c) She is weak.
(d) She looks deathly pale.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has passed away in "The Monkey," prompting family members to clean the home?
2. At what location do Homer and the narrator for "Mrs. Todd's Shortcut" sit and swap stories?
3. What ultimately happens to Charles's teacher?
4. In "The Mist," what precipitates the thick fog?
5. Who is the subject of Homer's story?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)