|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Jaunt.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Homer do for the Todd family in his past?
(a) He was a handyman.
(b) He was a grocery boy.
(c) He was a mechanic.
(d) He was just a good friend.
2. What did Hal think had happened to the item his oldest son has found?
(a) It had been burned.
(b) It had been given away.
(c) It had been thrown into a well.
(d) It had been torn to pieces.
3. When Hal was a child, what happened to his friends during the time he was in possession of the item his son found in the attic?
(a) They ran away from home.
(b) They tried to steal it and were punished.
(c) They died.
4. What is the name of the boy sent to retrieve Charles in "Here There Be Tygers"?
5. How must the passengers make the jaunt?
(b) In a deprivation chamber.
(c) In an unconscious state.
(d) Dead, but they are revived on arrival.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mrs. Carmody rumored to be?
2. What is Charles doing when his teacher comes looking for him?
3. What are the names of Mark's children?
4. Who takes the gas first in "The Jaunt"?
5. What is different about Ophelia every time she returns from one of her trips?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)