|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Jaunt.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does King's friend compare the pay King receives for "Word Processer of the Gods"?
(a) The pay of a New York plumber.
(b) The pay of a lower rank secretary.
(c) The pay of a first rate novelist.
(d) The pay for a college student's article.
2. With what project are the soldiers trapped in the store affiliated?
(a) Donkey Run.
(b) Horse Head.
3. What do two of the soldiers in "The Mist" do at the beginning of the story?
(a) Start shooting people.
(b) Run out into the fog.
(c) Commit suicide.
(d) Lose their minds.
4. What does Curt begin to discuss with the poster in his room?
(a) His thoughts on a script for a movie.
(b) Why the world would be better if ruled by women.
(c) His own version of the Cain and Able story.
(d) The good and bad points of wrestling.
5. What society does Brent Norton head?
(a) Pentacle and Pedestal.
(b) Black Label.
(c) Broken Wing.
(d) Flat Earth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Carmody suggest to rectify the situation with the fog?
2. In "The Mist," what precipitates the thick fog?
3. What is the name of the boy sent to retrieve Charles in "Here There Be Tygers"?
4. What does Brent Norton and his group deny?
5. To what city does Mrs. Todd offer to take Homer?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)