|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cain Rose Up & Mrs. Todd's Shortcut.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Hal was a child, what happened to his friends during the time he was in possession of the item his son found in the attic?
(b) They ran away from home.
(c) They tried to steal it and were punished.
(d) They died.
2. What does Brent Norton and his group deny?
(a) Evidence of anything supernatural.
(b) That the fog could possibly be poisonous.
(c) That the fog smells different.
(d) That the end of the world is at hand.
3. What did Homer do for the Todd family in his past?
(a) He was just a good friend.
(b) He was a grocery boy.
(c) He was a handyman.
(d) He was a mechanic.
4. How does Hal's youngest son feel about his older brother's discovery?
5. What does Hal's oldest son find in the attic?
(a) An old photo album.
(b) A picture of a monkey.
(c) A wedding dress.
(d) A stuffed monkey.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is different about Ophelia every time she returns from one of her trips?
2. What does Charles encounter in the bathroom?
3. What point does Curt's story contain?
4. Why do people start refusing to go out into the fog?
5. What happens to Curt Garrish when he speaks with several of his peers on his way back to his dorm?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)