|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Gramma.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who follows Rocky and Leo as they leave the garage?
(b) None of the answers is correct.
(c) A cop.
(d) The milkman.
2. Where is the setting of "The Raft"?
(a) Lake Erie.
(b) Cascade Lake.
(c) Lake Ponchatrain.
(d) Whitewater Lake.
3. Where is the inventor's splinter displayed?
(a) The Bloomingdale Collection.
(b) Smithsonian Annex.
(c) Natural Science Museum.
(d) Museum of Art.
4. Why does Quentin think Uncle Otto is hallucinating about McCutchson's truck?
(a) Because Otto thinks McCutchson is haunting him.
(b) Because Otto has intense guilt about his partner's demise.
(c) Because Otto is going mad.
(d) Because Quentin thinks Otto killed McCutchson with the truck.
5. How did Henry kill himself?
(a) By shaking hands with himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has passed away in "The Monkey," prompting family members to clean the home?
2. What happens when Richard hits the "delete" key?
3. Who is Richard Hagstrom in "Word Processor of the Gods"?
4. Who takes the gas first in "The Jaunt"?
5. What happens when Mike runs out to confront the Greek?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)