|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Gramma.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Davidson feel about the way Henry left?
2. What other item does the milkman add to his delivery?
(a) Acid gel.
(c) Cyanide gas.
(d) All of the answers are correct.
3. What reasoning does the narrator use for thinking about Maureen from time to time?
(a) He doesn't offer a reason.
(b) He is older and doesn't sleep well.
(c) He feels guilt for what happened to her.
(d) She was a very attractive woman.
4. Who is Richard Hagstrom in "Word Processor of the Gods"?
(a) A minor character.
(b) None of the answers is correct.
(c) The protagonist.
(d) The antagonist.
5. What does Uncle Otto do to finance the purchase of the land?
(a) Sells all of his stocks and bonds.
(b) Robs a bank.
(c) Sells his truck.
(d) Sells his home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to the first person to go through the jaunt?
2. How must the passengers make the jaunt?
3. What happens to McCutchson?
4. Why does Greer feel that Henry is headed for a breakdown?
5. What does Curt begin to focus upon when he enters his room?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)