|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Gramma.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Richard realize about the word processor?
(a) None of the answers is correct.
(b) It is satanic.
(c) It is overworked and will quit soon.
(d) It is a religious device.
2. What is the name of the boy sent to retrieve Charles in "Here There Be Tygers"?
3. What does the milkman discover at the house with the cancellation note?
(a) A murder.
(b) A human foot.
(c) A young girl wandering alone.
(d) A poisonous snake he didn't have in his collection.
4. What happens when Richard hits the "delete" key?
(a) He hears a scream from the kitchen.
(b) A picture of his wife disappears.
(c) The screen goes blank.
5. What is the implication for George at the end of "Gramma"?
(a) George has killed Gramma and must confess.
(b) All of the answers are correct.
(c) George is going to get a beating from his mother.
(d) Gramma has taken over George's body.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does the narrator kill while with Nona?
2. What serves as King's main character in his creative writing process?
3. What is George Gregson doing in the parlor with his friends in "The Man Who Would Not Shake Hands"?
4. With what project are the soldiers trapped in the store affiliated?
5. Who is Maureen?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)