|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Wedding Gig.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the inventor of the jaunt?
(a) Vincent Caramore.
(b) Victor Carune.
(c) Vernon Carmichael.
(d) Vidal Ciccone.
2. Who is Mike Scollay?
(a) A small-time racketeer.
(b) A jilted lover.
(c) A mob boss.
(d) A loan shark.
3. In "The Mist," what precipitates the thick fog?
(a) A foghorn.
(b) A strange smell.
(c) A thunderstorm.
(d) An unusual drop in temperature.
4. Where does Mike originally find the narrator?
(a) In a speakeasy.
(b) Through the Yellow Pages.
(c) In jail.
(d) Through his cousin.
5. How must the passengers make the jaunt?
(a) In a deprivation chamber.
(c) Dead, but they are revived on arrival.
(d) In an unconscious state.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the inventor of the jaunt make his discovery?
2. What happens after Hal throws the offending item into the lake?
3. What does Curt begin to focus upon when he enters his room?
4. At what location do Homer and the narrator for "Mrs. Todd's Shortcut" sit and swap stories?
5. What is the name of the boy sent to retrieve Charles in "Here There Be Tygers"?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)