|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Morning Deliveries (Milkman #1) and Big Wheels: A Tale of the Laundry Game (Milkman #2).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. George tells his friends about an event that took place how many years before?
2. How much time does George spend looking for Henry?
(a) Two months.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Two years.
(d) Two days.
3. What is the reasoning behind Rocky's inebriation?
(a) He spent time in jail for carrying a concealed weapon.
(b) He spent time in jail for reckless endangerment.
(c) He spent time in jail for embezzlement.
(d) He spent time in jail for involuntary manslaughter.
4. To what destination is Mark taking his family by way of the jaunt?
5. What is hanging on the blood covered meat hook in the milkman's truck?
(a) A human hand.
(b) A chunk of unidentifiable flesh.
(c) A cb radio.
(d) An air freshener.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Henry Brower?
2. How did Henry win the poker game?
3. What reasoning does Henry give for not shaking hands?
4. What does the milkman place on the empty chocolate milk container at the McCarthy home?
5. What had Mark's son done when the attendants put the mask on him?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)