Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sizwe first tell Buntu at the beginning of Part 3?
2. At what affair did the preacher speak, according to Buntu?
3. When Buntu finally fetches the book, what does he first tell Sizwe?
4. What was the second suggestion offered to Buntu regarding the discovery in the alleyway?
5. What was Buntu's suggestion about what he had found in the alleyway?
What narrative devices does the playwright use to paint a vivid picture of frustration and persecution in the black community under Apartheid?
How does the playwright reveal information about the central character of Sizwe Banzi, and how does this draw the audience into his story?
Is the framing device of the letter to Noweto a foundation for the rest of the action, a means to getting out information that cannot easily be staged, or both? Explain your answer with examples from the text.
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)