|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After introducing himself, what does Sizwe tell everyone he meets in Part 4 to do?
(a) Go back to their homeland.
(b) Boycott the bar.
(c) Go into the bar.
(d) Thank their mothers.
2. Who does Buntu say was a good man but who faced nothing but trouble?
3. When Buntu comes out of the bar to join Sizwe in Part 4, what does he suggest?
(a) That it's time to go home.
(b) That he wants to have one more drink before leaving.
(c) That they should go back into the bar.
(d) That they should find prostitutes.
4. According to Buntu, what would make him dig his own grave?
(a) Losing meaning of life.
(b) Learning his family had been killed.
(c) Living alone.
(d) Continuing to talk in the way he had just been.
5. What happened to Jacob the other day, according to Buntu in Part 3?
(a) He was arrested.
(b) He made a speech from his home.
(c) He was buried.
(d) He was found drunk at a popular bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sizwe say in response to Buntu's concern over Sizwe's passbook?
2. After Sizwe says he doesn't want to die, how does this effect Buntu?
3. What is a common theme between what Styles went through to get his shop and what Sizwe would have to go through to get a new passbook?
4. What does Sizwe show Buntu at the beginning of Part 3?
5. What does Buntu says he sympathizes with Sizwe for?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)