|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Sizwe finally hands his passbook to Buntu, what does he say at that moment?
(a) What's in the book doesn't make him a man, but that it goes with you everywhere anyway.
(b) That this book makes him less of a man.
(c) That this book is his life, as ridiculous as that may seem.
(d) That Sizwe is not Sizwe, but Jacob.
2. How does Buntu answer to Sizwe's angry question regarding the dead man?
(a) He laughs at Sizwe's naivete.
(b) He shouts that Sizwe is a real character.
(c) He doesn't answer.
(d) He yells that Sizwe is stupid.
3. What does Buntu tell Sizwe to do instead of continuing to live in the country they are in illegally?
(a) To go home and come back to get a new passport.
(b) To leave and go to Japan.
(c) To only come on a tourist visa.
(d) To go home.
4. After introducing himself, what does Sizwe tell everyone he meets in Part 4 to do?
(a) Boycott the bar.
(b) Go back to their homeland.
(c) Go into the bar.
(d) Thank their mothers.
5. What does Buntu say to Sizwe in regards to seeing Sizwe's information in Part 3?
(a) That he's a very smart man.
(b) That he should go undercover.
(c) That he should be ok as long as he leaves soon.
(d) That now he's in real trouble.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Buntu say he has discovered in the alleyway outside of the bar?
2. When Buntu comes out of the bar to join Sizwe in Part 4, what does he suggest?
3. What is the reason that Sizwe gives Buntu for not wanting to die yet?
4. Where is Sizwe when he introduces himself to other people on the night he went to the bar with Buntu?
5. What does Buntu reluctantly do after Sizwe suggests that they let whoever's there know what's happened?
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)