|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of trouble did Buntu also run in to although he was born in the area?
(a) Getting his birth certificate.
(b) Making enough money to feed his family.
(c) Getting his work permit.
(d) Earning respect from the community.
2. What might Buntu's story about Jacob be meant to offer Sizwe?
(a) Fear that death is not the end of suffering.
(b) Hope that the peace of death will sustain him through the tough times in life.
(c) Hope that he will not become another Jacob in the near future.
(d) Fear not to question the system in place.
3. At the end of Part 4, what does Buntu collect after Sizwe drunkenly stumbles off?
(a) The money of the dead man.
(b) Sizwe's clothes.
(c) Sizwe's passbook.
(d) The dead body of the man.
4. What does Buntu tell Sizwe to do instead of continuing to live in the country they are in illegally?
(a) To go home and come back to get a new passport.
(b) To only come on a tourist visa.
(c) To leave and go to Japan.
(d) To go home.
5. What was the second suggestion offered to Buntu regarding the discovery in the alleyway?
(a) Report it to the police.
(b) Go back to the bar.
(c) Move it.
(d) Take the passbook,
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 4, how does Sizwe begin telling the audience about going to a bar with Buntu?
2. What was Buntu's suggestion about what he had found in the alleyway?
3. Why does Sizwe begin to tear off his clothes at the ending of Part 4?
4. What does Sizwe first tell Buntu at the beginning of Part 3?
5. Who starts leading the way to go home when Sizwe and Buntu leave the bar on their first night out?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)