|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a common theme between what Styles went through to get his shop and what Sizwe would have to go through to get a new passbook?
2. After Sizwe says he doesn't want to die, how does this effect Buntu?
(a) He begins to cry.
(b) He becomes distant.
(c) He becomes calmer.
(d) He becomes angry.
3. After seeing Sizwe's information, what does Buntu realize?
(a) That Sizwe was lying about his identity.
(b) That Sizwe's age does not match his face.
(c) That Sizwe is not who he proposes to be.
(d) That Sizwe should have been back in his home country the day before.
4. What is Sizwe's angry question to Buntu when Buntu decides to leave the dead man alone?
(a) Would Buntu enjoy dying himself?
(b) Is Buntu strong enough to carry his own karma?
(c) Is this what Buntu would do if HE was dead?
(d) Does Buntu care about family?
5. What does Buntu tell Sizwe to do instead of continuing to live in the country they are in illegally?
(a) To go home.
(b) To go home and come back to get a new passport.
(c) To leave and go to Japan.
(d) To only come on a tourist visa.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Sizwe say the raid took place?
2. In what profession has Sizwe heard of too many men dying?
3. What was the first suggestion by Sizwe to Buntu regarding his discovery in the alleyway?
4. When Buntu sees the address of the dead man, what does he do?
5. What system of segregation exists during the time of this play?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)