|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the first suggestion by Sizwe to Buntu regarding his discovery in the alleyway?
(a) Hide the discovery.
(b) Check for a wallet.
(c) Turn the other direction.
(d) Report the crime.
2. What does Sizwe want to do with what he has discovered in the alleyway?
(a) Ignore him.
(b) Check his wallet.
(c) Help him.
(d) Hide him.
3. What does SIzwe drunkenly wish to Buntu when Buntu decides to leave the dead man's body behind?
(a) That Buntu would forgive himself.
(b) That Buntu could go home to his family.
(c) That Buntu was dead.
(d) That Buntu could have a heart.
4. At the end of Part 3, what does Buntu offer Sizwe to do?
(a) Go out for a drink.
(b) Go on a road trip together.
(c) Take the long way to his house.
(d) Run away to Zambia with him.
5. How does Buntu answer to Sizwe's angry question regarding the dead man?
(a) He yells that Sizwe is stupid.
(b) He shouts that Sizwe is a real character.
(c) He laughs at Sizwe's naivete.
(d) He doesn't answer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the reason that Sizwe gives Buntu for not wanting to die yet?
2. What might Buntu's story about Jacob be meant to offer Sizwe?
3. After Sizwe says he doesn't want to die, how does this effect Buntu?
4. What is Sizwe's angry question to Buntu when Buntu decides to leave the dead man alone?
5. Where does Sizwe say the raid took place?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)