|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the first suggestion by Sizwe to Buntu regarding his discovery in the alleyway?
(a) Report the crime.
(b) Turn the other direction.
(c) Hide the discovery.
(d) Check for a wallet.
2. What does Sizwe want to do with what he has discovered in the alleyway?
(a) Help him.
(b) Check his wallet.
(c) Ignore him.
(d) Hide him.
3. What does Buntu say to Sizwe in regards to seeing Sizwe's information in Part 3?
(a) That now he's in real trouble.
(b) That he's a very smart man.
(c) That he should be ok as long as he leaves soon.
(d) That he should go undercover.
4. .What does Buntu tell Sizwe to do after they have a fight outside of the bar?
(a) To remember this moment.
(b) To forget it all.
(c) To get lost.
(d) To come home.
5. How does Sizwe respond to Buntu when Buntu asks him for his passbook a second time at the end of Part 4?
(a) He refuses to give it over.
(b) He acts as though he has lost it.
(c) He laughs and hands it over.
(d) He begins to run away from Buntu.
Short Answer Questions
1. What might Buntu's story about Jacob be meant to offer Sizwe?
2. Why in Part 4, does Buntu try to get Sizwe to leave the street outside the bar quickly?
3. At the end of Part 4, what does Buntu collect after Sizwe drunkenly stumbles off?
4. After explaining to Siswe his thoughts on death, what happens to Buntu's mood?
5. After Buntu's shoots down Sizwe's first two suggestions about the alleyway discovery, what is the next thing Sizwe continue to recommend doing?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)