|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does SIzwe drunkenly wish to Buntu when Buntu decides to leave the dead man's body behind?
(a) That Buntu was dead.
(b) That Buntu could have a heart.
(c) That Buntu could go home to his family.
(d) That Buntu would forgive himself.
2. What does the significance of the dead man's name suggest?
(a) That Zola will re-enter the plot.
(b) That Sizwe will find the man's friends.
(c) That Sizwe has stolen the dead man's identity.
(d) That Buntu will find the man's friends.
3. What does Sizwe first tell Buntu at the beginning of Part 3?
(a) That he will be arrested soon.
(b) That Zola is dangerous.
(c) That Buntu is at risk for going to jail.
(d) That he was arrested in a raid.
4. Why in Part 4, does Buntu try to get Sizwe to leave the street outside the bar quickly?
(a) So he can get good night's sleep for work the next day.
(b) Because he wants to go to another bar.
(c) So as not to get caught by police.
(d) Because his wife will call soon at his home.
5. Where is Sizwe when he introduces himself to other people on the night he went to the bar with Buntu?
(a) In the back alley of the bar.
(b) Outise of Buntu's car.
(c) Out on the street in front of the bar.
(d) Outside of Buntu's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sizwe want to do with what he has discovered in the alleyway?
2. What kind of trouble did Buntu also run in to although he was born in the area?
3. In Part 4, how does Sizwe begin telling the audience about going to a bar with Buntu?
4. According to the preacher, at death, the soul gets to go...?
5. .What does Buntu tell Sizwe to do after they have a fight outside of the bar?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)