|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sizwe first tell Buntu at the beginning of Part 3?
(a) That Zola is dangerous.
(b) That Buntu is at risk for going to jail.
(c) That he will be arrested soon.
(d) That he was arrested in a raid.
2. What is Sizwe's angry question to Buntu when Buntu decides to leave the dead man alone?
(a) Would Buntu enjoy dying himself?
(b) Is this what Buntu would do if HE was dead?
(c) Is Buntu strong enough to carry his own karma?
(d) Does Buntu care about family?
3. .What does Buntu tell Sizwe to do after they have a fight outside of the bar?
(a) To remember this moment.
(b) To forget it all.
(c) To get lost.
(d) To come home.
4. What does Buntu says he sympathizes with Sizwe for?
(a) The need to escape the bureacracy.
(b) The belief that he is doing his best.
(c) Sizwe's desire to improve himself
(d) Sizwe's anger at the system.
5. According to the preacher, at death, the soul gets to go...?
(a) Aound the block.
(d) In peace.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Sizwe when he tries to get home from the bar with Buntu?
2. What does Buntu proceed to to after explaining about the dead man's book to Sizwe?
3. After Buntu's shoots down Sizwe's first two suggestions about the alleyway discovery, what is the next thing Sizwe continue to recommend doing?
4. What might Buntu's story about Jacob be meant to offer Sizwe?
5. According to Buntu, what would make him dig his own grave?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)