|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Jacob the other day, according to Buntu in Part 3?
(a) He was arrested.
(b) He was buried.
(c) He was found drunk at a popular bar.
(d) He made a speech from his home.
2. What does Buntu say to Sizwe in regards to seeing Sizwe's information in Part 3?
(a) That he should go undercover.
(b) That he should be ok as long as he leaves soon.
(c) That now he's in real trouble.
(d) That he's a very smart man.
3. What does Buntu proceed to to after explaining about the dead man's book to Sizwe?
(a) Takes the dead man's book.
(b) Walk away.
(c) Take the dead man's clothes.
(d) Takes the dead man's money.
4. What did Buntu say the preacher compare death to in his speech?
(a) A final goodbye.
(b) A measure of a man's life.
(c) A natural occurence.
(d) A contract with God.
5. What was Buntu's suggestion about what he had found in the alleyway?
(a) To pray that this wouldn't happen to them.
(b) To leave the area immediately.
(c) To celebrate.
(d) To stay there until people arrived.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sizwe want to do with what he has discovered in the alleyway?
2. According to Buntu, what would make him dig his own grave?
3. Where does Sizwe say the raid took place?
4. According to the preacher, at death, the soul gets to go...?
5. At the end of Part 4, what does Buntu collect after Sizwe drunkenly stumbles off?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)