|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Sizwe when he tries to get home from the bar with Buntu?
(a) He gets lost.
(b) He gets held up by a thief.
(c) He meets a homeless person.
(d) He starts speaking a different language.
2. When Buntu sees the address of the dead man, what does he do?
(a) He explains how rich that part of town is.
(b) He refuses to go to that part of town.
(c) He warns Sizwe to leave this book alone.
(d) He encourages Sizwe to sell the book.
3. What was the first suggestion by Sizwe to Buntu regarding his discovery in the alleyway?
(a) Report the crime.
(b) Hide the discovery.
(c) Check for a wallet.
(d) Turn the other direction.
4. What system of segregation exists during the time of this play?
(a) Church and State.
(b) Muslims and Christians.
(d) Privatization of banking and the government finance system.
5. What is the reason that Sizwe gives Buntu for not wanting to die yet?
(a) He needs to reconcile with his father.
(b) He is afraid of the day.
(c) He has a wife and children.
(d) He is young.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the second suggestion offered to Buntu regarding the discovery in the alleyway?
2. What does Buntu proceed to to after explaining about the dead man's book to Sizwe?
3. What does Buntu say to Sizwe in regards to seeing Sizwe's information in Part 3?
4. According to the preacher, at death, the soul gets to go...?
5. In what profession has Sizwe heard of too many men dying?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)