|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By what name does Sizwe introduce himself to the people outside of the bar?
(a) Mister Siswe Banzi.
(b) Mister Sizwe.
(c) Mister Bansi.
(d) Brother Banzi.
2. How does Sizwe respond to Buntu when Buntu asks him for his passbook a second time at the end of Part 4?
(a) He acts as though he has lost it.
(b) He begins to run away from Buntu.
(c) He refuses to give it over.
(d) He laughs and hands it over.
3. .What does Buntu tell Sizwe to do after they have a fight outside of the bar?
(a) To come home.
(b) To remember this moment.
(c) To forget it all.
(d) To get lost.
4. Why does Sizwe begin to tear off his clothes at the ending of Part 4?
(a) To cool off from the heat of his anger and drunkeness.
(b) To cover the dead man.
(c) To start a fight with Buntu.
(d) To show that he is "just a man".
5. Who does Buntu say was a good man but who faced nothing but trouble?
Short Answer Questions
1. At what affair did the preacher speak, according to Buntu?
2. What is Sizwe's first question to Buntu?
3. What does SIzwe drunkenly wish to Buntu when Buntu decides to leave the dead man's body behind? .
4. What was the first suggestion by Sizwe to Buntu regarding his discovery in the alleyway?
5. At the end of Part 3, what does Buntu offer Sizwe to do?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)