|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Buntu says he sympathizes with Sizwe for?
(a) Sizwe's anger at the system.
(b) The need to escape the bureacracy.
(c) Sizwe's desire to improve himself
(d) The belief that he is doing his best.
2. What is the name of the first class liquor Sizwe is served at the bar with Buntu?
(a) Brother Banzi.
(b) Mister Banzi.
(c) Ms. Banzi.
(d) Bangin' Banzi.
3. Why does Sizwe begin to tear off his clothes at the ending of Part 4?
(a) To cover the dead man.
(b) To show that he is "just a man".
(c) To start a fight with Buntu.
(d) To cool off from the heat of his anger and drunkeness.
4. What was the second suggestion offered to Buntu regarding the discovery in the alleyway?
(a) Move it.
(b) Take the passbook,
(c) Report it to the police.
(d) Go back to the bar.
5. What does Buntu tell Sizwe to do instead of continuing to live in the country they are in illegally?
(a) To go home and come back to get a new passport.
(b) To go home.
(c) To leave and go to Japan.
(d) To only come on a tourist visa.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Part 4, what does Buntu collect after Sizwe drunkenly stumbles off?
2. When Buntu comes out of the bar to join Sizwe in Part 4, what does he suggest?
3. What was the first suggestion by Sizwe to Buntu regarding his discovery in the alleyway?
4. What is Sizwe's angry question to Buntu when Buntu decides to leave the dead man alone?
5. After explaining to Siswe his thoughts on death, what happens to Buntu's mood?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)