|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sizwe's angry question to Buntu when Buntu decides to leave the dead man alone?
(a) Is this what Buntu would do if HE was dead?
(b) Would Buntu enjoy dying himself?
(c) Does Buntu care about family?
(d) Is Buntu strong enough to carry his own karma?
2. When Buntu sees the address of the dead man, what does he do?
(a) He explains how rich that part of town is.
(b) He warns Sizwe to leave this book alone.
(c) He encourages Sizwe to sell the book.
(d) He refuses to go to that part of town.
3. When Buntu finally fetches the book, what does he first tell Sizwe?
(a) The dead man's visa status.
(b) The dead man's name.
(c) The dead man's home town.
(d) The dead man's age.
4. According to the preacher, at death, the soul gets to go...?
(a) Aound the block.
(d) In peace.
5. Who does Buntu say was a good man but who faced nothing but trouble?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sizwe's first question to Buntu?
2. After seeing Sizwe's information, what does Buntu realize?
3. What is a common theme between what Styles went through to get his shop and what Sizwe would have to go through to get a new passbook?
4. When does Buntu say is the only time a soul can be completely free?
5. In what profession has Sizwe heard of too many men dying?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)