|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sizwe begin to tear off his clothes at the ending of Part 4?
(a) To start a fight with Buntu.
(b) To cover the dead man.
(c) To show that he is "just a man".
(d) To cool off from the heat of his anger and drunkeness.
2. What does Buntu say to Sizwe in regards to seeing Sizwe's information in Part 3?
(a) That he should go undercover.
(b) That he's a very smart man.
(c) That he should be ok as long as he leaves soon.
(d) That now he's in real trouble.
3. What does Buntu reluctantly do after Sizwe suggests that they let whoever's there know what's happened?
(a) He gets the man's passbook.
(b) He asks the man his name.
(c) He walks back to the bar.
(d) He asks someone to call the police.
4. At the end of Part 3, what does Buntu offer Sizwe to do?
(a) Run away to Zambia with him.
(b) Take the long way to his house.
(c) Go on a road trip together.
(d) Go out for a drink.
5. What is Sizwe's first question to Buntu?
(a) "Where is he from?"
(b) "What will become of them?"
(c) "Where is his family?"
(d) "Why is there so much trouble everywhere?"
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Part 4, what does Buntu collect after Sizwe drunkenly stumbles off?
2. What does Sizwe want to do with what he has discovered in the alleyway?
3. At what affair did the preacher speak, according to Buntu?
4. How does Buntu answer to Sizwe's angry question regarding the dead man?
5. How does Sizwe respond to Buntu when Buntu asks him for his passbook a second time at the end of Part 4?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)