|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the significance of the dead man's name suggest?
(a) That Zola will re-enter the plot.
(b) That Sizwe has stolen the dead man's identity.
(c) That Buntu will find the man's friends.
(d) That Sizwe will find the man's friends.
2. When Sizwe finally hands his passbook to Buntu, what does he say at that moment?
(a) That Sizwe is not Sizwe, but Jacob.
(b) What's in the book doesn't make him a man, but that it goes with you everywhere anyway.
(c) That this book is his life, as ridiculous as that may seem.
(d) That this book makes him less of a man.
3. What system of segregation exists during the time of this play?
(a) Privatization of banking and the government finance system.
(b) Church and State.
(c) Muslims and Christians.
4. What does Buntu tell Sizwe to do instead of continuing to live in the country they are in illegally?
(a) To go home and come back to get a new passport.
(b) To go home.
(c) To leave and go to Japan.
(d) To only come on a tourist visa.
5. What does Buntu say he has discovered in the alleyway outside of the bar?
(a) A dead body.
(b) A bag of cash.
(c) A wallet.
(d) A small child.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Buntu's suggestion about what he had found in the alleyway?
2. What happened to Jacob the other day, according to Buntu in Part 3?
3. At what affair did the preacher speak, according to Buntu?
4. Why does Sizwe begin to tear off his clothes at the ending of Part 4?
5. What does Sizwe want to do with what he has discovered in the alleyway?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)