|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sizwe's first question to Buntu?
(a) "Why is there so much trouble everywhere?"
(b) "What will become of them?"
(c) "Where is he from?"
(d) "Where is his family?"
2. What does Buntu says he sympathizes with Sizwe for?
(a) Sizwe's anger at the system.
(b) The belief that he is doing his best.
(c) The need to escape the bureacracy.
(d) Sizwe's desire to improve himself
3. Why does Sizwe begin to tear off his clothes at the ending of Part 4?
(a) To start a fight with Buntu.
(b) To cover the dead man.
(c) To cool off from the heat of his anger and drunkeness.
(d) To show that he is "just a man".
4. Who starts leading the way to go home when Sizwe and Buntu leave the bar on their first night out?
(a) A bartender who just got off his shift.
(c) A passerby.
5. What is a common theme between what Styles went through to get his shop and what Sizwe would have to go through to get a new passbook?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Buntu say was a good man but who faced nothing but trouble?
2. When Buntu sees the address of the dead man, what does he do?
3. What does Sizwe want to do with what he has discovered in the alleyway?
4. What is the name of the first class liquor Sizwe is served at the bar with Buntu?
5. What does Buntu remind Sizwe about the possibility of getting a new passbook?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)