|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Buntu's shoots down Sizwe's first two suggestions about the alleyway discovery, what is the next thing Sizwe continue to recommend doing?
(a) Report the crime to the police.
(b) Get out of there.
(c) Find the man's passbook.
(d) Find out where the woman is staying.
2. After introducing himself, what does Sizwe tell everyone he meets in Part 4 to do?
(a) Boycott the bar.
(b) Go into the bar.
(c) Go back to their homeland.
(d) Thank their mothers.
3. What did Buntu say the preacher compare death to in his speech?
(a) A natural occurence.
(b) A final goodbye.
(c) A contract with God.
(d) A measure of a man's life.
4. According to the preacher, at death, the soul gets to go...?
(b) Aound the block.
(c) In peace.
5. What does Sizwe say in response to Buntu's concern over Sizwe's passbook?
(a) That it is not important.
(b) That he should forget about it.
(c) That he wonders about the possibility of being able to get another one.
(d) That it is important not to tell anyone about it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sizwe begin to tear off his clothes at the ending of Part 4?
2. What is Sizwe's angry question to Buntu when Buntu decides to leave the dead man alone?
3. What does the significance of the dead man's name suggest?
4. What does SIzwe drunkenly wish to Buntu when Buntu decides to leave the dead man's body behind? .
5. When Sizwe finally hands his passbook to Buntu, what does he say at that moment?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)