|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. .What does Buntu tell Sizwe to do after they have a fight outside of the bar?
(a) To forget it all.
(b) To get lost.
(c) To come home.
(d) To remember this moment.
2. What was the second suggestion offered to Buntu regarding the discovery in the alleyway?
(a) Go back to the bar.
(b) Move it.
(c) Take the passbook,
(d) Report it to the police.
3. What is the name of the first class liquor Sizwe is served at the bar with Buntu?
(a) Brother Banzi.
(b) Bangin' Banzi.
(c) Mister Banzi.
(d) Ms. Banzi.
4. What kind of trouble did Buntu also run in to although he was born in the area?
(a) Getting his birth certificate.
(b) Making enough money to feed his family.
(c) Earning respect from the community.
(d) Getting his work permit.
5. What is Sizwe's angry question to Buntu when Buntu decides to leave the dead man alone?
(a) Does Buntu care about family?
(b) Is Buntu strong enough to carry his own karma?
(c) Would Buntu enjoy dying himself?
(d) Is this what Buntu would do if HE was dead?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does SIzwe drunkenly wish to Buntu when Buntu decides to leave the dead man's body behind? .
2. What does Buntu says he sympathizes with Sizwe for?
3. What does Buntu tell Sizwe to do instead of continuing to live in the country they are in illegally?
4. Who starts leading the way to go home when Sizwe and Buntu leave the bar on their first night out?
5. By what name does Sizwe introduce himself to the people outside of the bar?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)