|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sizwe's angry question to Buntu when Buntu decides to leave the dead man alone?
(a) Is Buntu strong enough to carry his own karma?
(b) Is this what Buntu would do if HE was dead?
(c) Does Buntu care about family?
(d) Would Buntu enjoy dying himself?
2. Why in Part 4, does Buntu try to get Sizwe to leave the street outside the bar quickly?
(a) So he can get good night's sleep for work the next day.
(b) Because he wants to go to another bar.
(c) Because his wife will call soon at his home.
(d) So as not to get caught by police.
3. What is the reason that Sizwe gives Buntu for not wanting to die yet?
(a) He has a wife and children.
(b) He is afraid of the day.
(c) He is young.
(d) He needs to reconcile with his father.
4. After seeing Sizwe's information, what does Buntu realize?
(a) That Sizwe should have been back in his home country the day before.
(b) That Sizwe is not who he proposes to be.
(c) That Sizwe's age does not match his face.
(d) That Sizwe was lying about his identity.
5. What does Sizwe say in response to Buntu's concern over Sizwe's passbook?
(a) That he should forget about it.
(b) That it is not important.
(c) That it is important not to tell anyone about it.
(d) That he wonders about the possibility of being able to get another one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Buntu proceed to to after explaining about the dead man's book to Sizwe?
2. What does SIzwe drunkenly wish to Buntu when Buntu decides to leave the dead man's body behind? .
3. .What does Buntu tell Sizwe to do after they have a fight outside of the bar?
4. When Buntu finally fetches the book, what does he first tell Sizwe?
5. At the end of Part 3, what does Buntu offer Sizwe to do?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)