|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Buntu, what would make him dig his own grave?
(a) Learning his family had been killed.
(b) Living alone.
(c) Continuing to talk in the way he had just been.
(d) Losing meaning of life.
2. How does Buntu answer to Sizwe's angry question regarding the dead man?
(a) He yells that Sizwe is stupid.
(b) He laughs at Sizwe's naivete.
(c) He doesn't answer.
(d) He shouts that Sizwe is a real character.
3. What is a common theme between what Styles went through to get his shop and what Sizwe would have to go through to get a new passbook?
4. After seeing Sizwe's information, what does Buntu realize?
(a) That Sizwe's age does not match his face.
(b) That Sizwe should have been back in his home country the day before.
(c) That Sizwe was lying about his identity.
(d) That Sizwe is not who he proposes to be.
5. What does SIzwe drunkenly wish to Buntu when Buntu decides to leave the dead man's body behind?
(a) That Buntu would forgive himself.
(b) That Buntu could have a heart.
(c) That Buntu was dead.
(d) That Buntu could go home to his family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Buntu's suggestion about what he had found in the alleyway?
2. What does Buntu say to Sizwe in regards to seeing Sizwe's information in Part 3?
3. Where is Sizwe when he introduces himself to other people on the night he went to the bar with Buntu?
4. How does Sizwe respond to Buntu when Buntu asks him for his passbook a second time at the end of Part 4?
5. What does Sizwe want to do with what he has discovered in the alleyway?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)