|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Buntu suggest Sizwe do for work back in his home country?
(a) To work as a rickshaw driver.
(b) To work in the mines.
(c) To work as a bellboy.
(d) To work as a taxi driver.
2. What does Buntu proceed to to after explaining about the dead man's book to Sizwe?
(a) Take the dead man's clothes.
(b) Walk away.
(c) Takes the dead man's money.
(d) Takes the dead man's book.
3. What does Buntu tell Sizwe to do instead of continuing to live in the country they are in illegally?
(a) To go home and come back to get a new passport.
(b) To go home.
(c) To leave and go to Japan.
(d) To only come on a tourist visa.
4. What might Buntu's story about Jacob be meant to offer Sizwe?
(a) Hope that he will not become another Jacob in the near future.
(b) Fear not to question the system in place.
(c) Hope that the peace of death will sustain him through the tough times in life.
(d) Fear that death is not the end of suffering.
5. What is the name of the first class liquor Sizwe is served at the bar with Buntu?
(a) Bangin' Banzi.
(b) Mister Banzi.
(c) Ms. Banzi.
(d) Brother Banzi.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 4, how does Sizwe begin telling the audience about going to a bar with Buntu?
2. After Buntu's shoots down Sizwe's first two suggestions about the alleyway discovery, what is the next thing Sizwe continue to recommend doing?
3. What does Sizwe say in response to Buntu's concern over Sizwe's passbook?
4. Who does Buntu say was a good man but who faced nothing but trouble?
5. What does Sizwe first tell Buntu at the beginning of Part 3?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)