Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sizwe first tell Buntu at the beginning of Part 3?
(a) That Zola is dangerous.
(b) That he will be arrested soon.
(c) That he was arrested in a raid.
(d) That Buntu is at risk for going to jail.
2. At what affair did the preacher speak, according to Buntu?
(a) At a wedding.
(b) At a funeral.
(c) At a church liturgy.
(d) At a baptism.
3. When Buntu finally fetches the book, what does he first tell Sizwe?
(a) The dead man's name.
(b) The dead man's age.
(c) The dead man's visa status.
(d) The dead man's home town.
4. What was the second suggestion offered to Buntu regarding the discovery in the alleyway?
(a) Go back to the bar.
(b) Take the passbook,
(c) Move it.
(d) Report it to the police.
5. What was Buntu's suggestion about what he had found in the alleyway?
(a) To pray that this wouldn't happen to them.
(b) To stay there until people arrived.
(c) To leave the area immediately.
(d) To celebrate.
Short Answer Questions
1. .What does Buntu tell Sizwe to do after they have a fight outside of the bar?
2. How does Sizwe respond to Buntu when Buntu asks him for his passbook a second time at the end of Part 4?
3. What does Buntu reluctantly do after Sizwe suggests that they let whoever's there know what's happened?
4. What is significant about the dead man's name?
5. What happens to Sizwe when he tries to get home from the bar with Buntu?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)