|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Part 4, what does Buntu collect after Sizwe drunkenly stumbles off?
(a) The dead body of the man.
(b) Sizwe's clothes.
(c) The money of the dead man.
(d) Sizwe's passbook.
2. What does Buntu say he has discovered in the alleyway outside of the bar?
(a) A dead body.
(b) A bag of cash.
(c) A wallet.
(d) A small child.
3. What was Buntu's suggestion about what he had found in the alleyway?
(a) To leave the area immediately.
(b) To celebrate.
(c) To stay there until people arrived.
(d) To pray that this wouldn't happen to them.
4. According to Buntu, what would make him dig his own grave?
(a) Losing meaning of life.
(b) Continuing to talk in the way he had just been.
(c) Living alone.
(d) Learning his family had been killed.
5. What does the significance of the dead man's name suggest?
(a) That Buntu will find the man's friends.
(b) That Zola will re-enter the plot.
(c) That Sizwe will find the man's friends.
(d) That Sizwe has stolen the dead man's identity.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sizwe say in response to Buntu's concern over Sizwe's passbook?
2. What does Buntu say to Sizwe in regards to seeing Sizwe's information in Part 3?
3. What system of segregation exists during the time of this play?
4. What does SIzwe drunkenly wish to Buntu when Buntu decides to leave the dead man's body behind? .
5. .What does Buntu tell Sizwe to do after they have a fight outside of the bar?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)