|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Jacob the other day, according to Buntu in Part 3?
(a) He made a speech from his home.
(b) He was found drunk at a popular bar.
(c) He was arrested.
(d) He was buried.
2. What does Sizwe show Buntu at the beginning of Part 3?
(a) His bruises.
(b) His torn clothes.
(c) His passbook.
(d) His driver's license.
3. What does Buntu reluctantly do after Sizwe suggests that they let whoever's there know what's happened?
(a) He walks back to the bar.
(b) He gets the man's passbook.
(c) He asks someone to call the police.
(d) He asks the man his name.
4. What does Sizwe want to do with what he has discovered in the alleyway?
(a) Hide him.
(b) Ignore him.
(c) Check his wallet.
(d) Help him.
5. Where does Sizwe say the raid took place?
(a) On Sizwe's old home.
(b) On Zola's home.
(c) At Buntu's old village.
(d) At the old dance hall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is significant about the dead man's name?
2. After Sizwe says he doesn't want to die, how does this effect Buntu?
3. At what affair did the preacher speak, according to Buntu?
4. What kind of trouble did Buntu also run in to although he was born in the area?
5. What was Buntu's suggestion about what he had found in the alleyway?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)