|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What system of segregation exists during the time of this play?
(a) Muslims and Christians.
(b) Church and State.
(c) Privatization of banking and the government finance system.
2. According to Buntu, what would make him dig his own grave?
(a) Living alone.
(b) Continuing to talk in the way he had just been.
(c) Losing meaning of life.
(d) Learning his family had been killed.
3. What does Buntu say to Sizwe in regards to seeing Sizwe's information in Part 3?
(a) That he should be ok as long as he leaves soon.
(b) That now he's in real trouble.
(c) That he should go undercover.
(d) That he's a very smart man.
4. What does Buntu tell Sizwe to do instead of continuing to live in the country they are in illegally?
(a) To leave and go to Japan.
(b) To go home.
(c) To go home and come back to get a new passport.
(d) To only come on a tourist visa.
5. Who starts leading the way to go home when Sizwe and Buntu leave the bar on their first night out?
(a) A bartender who just got off his shift.
(b) A passerby.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Buntu reluctantly do after Sizwe suggests that they let whoever's there know what's happened?
2. What was Buntu's suggestion about what he had found in the alleyway?
3. What is significant about the dead man's name?
4. What happens to Sizwe when he tries to get home from the bar with Buntu?
5. What does SIzwe drunkenly wish to Buntu when Buntu decides to leave the dead man's body behind? .
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)