|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Styles say he had to go through to attain ownership of a building and a business?
(c) Too much pain.
2. Why was the owner of the car manufacturer plant unable to give the speech he wanted to give?
(a) He had forgotten his notes.
(b) He just had surgery.
(c) He was tired.
(d) He did not speak the same language as the employees.
3. To whom does Zwelinzima want to send his photograph?
(a) His wife.
(b) His daughter.
(c) His grandfather.
(d) His son.
4. What memento does Styles have left of his father?
(a) A faded photograph.
(b) A sailor's hat.
(c) A rusty compass.
(d) An old watch.
5. Who came to collect the pictures for the aforementioned family?
(a) The sister.
(b) The eldest son.
(c) The eldest sister.
(d) The grandmother.
6. How did the owner of Styles' car manufacturing company first arrive at the organization for his speech?
(a) By helicopter.
(b) By limousine.
(c) In a Nissan car.
(d) By private jet.
7. What was the name of the insect spray in the commercial in the first part of the play?
8. What is the first customer that Styles describes coming into the shop for a picture?
(a) A man with a trumpet.
(b) A father with his son
(c) A woman with a bird.
(d) A man with a diploma.
9. Which car manufacturing plant did Styles originally work for?
10. Zwelinzima explains that he was introduced to another friend through his house owner, named...
11. What emotion does Styles describe spreading when he finally is able to get a family to smile in a group photo in Part 1?
12. What type of picture does Styles aim to provide for Zwelinzima?
(a) A memorable one.
(b) A black and white one.
(c) The most interesting one.
(d) The best possible picture.
13. In his recollection spurred by the insect repellent, what animal does Styles compare himself to?
(a) A rat.
(b) A monkey.
(c) A pig.
(d) A dog.
14. When Styles gives the pictures back to the family member, what does the family member begin to do?
(a) Leave without paying.
(b) Reminisce about life in the family.
(c) Cry about the passed grandfather in the picture.
(d) Complain about the quality of the picture.
15. For whom did Styles say he one day realized that he was working and making money?
(a) Someone else.
(b) Mr. Ford.
(c) A devil.
(d) Mr. Jones.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Styles' pet when he first bought the photo shop?
2. In whose house does Zwelinzima say that he stayed while narrating his letter?
3. According to Styles, convincing his customers to take pictures in a way that is different than they prefer is...
4. Which adjective best describes the man who Styles first lets into his shop?
5. Why did the workers have to increase their output after the owner's speech?
This section contains 503 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)