|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Styles' pet when he first bought the photo shop?
2. According to Styles, convincing his customers to take pictures in a way that is different than they prefer is...
(a) A collaborative effort.
(b) Robbing them of their dreams.
(c) Only understandable.
(d) A very mean thing to do.
3. How long did Styles say the owner of the car manufacturing plant stay at the plant?
(a) Four hours.
(b) Two days.
(c) One week.
(d) Five minutes.
4. What did the owner of the house do to help the narrator of the letter while he was supposedly living there?
(a) Find a job.
(b) Contact his family.
(c) Work at his house.
(d) Escape the police.
5. How does Zwelinzima explain the series of happenings that apparently gave him only three days to leave his dwelling?
(a) It is basically unexplained.
(b) Each story intertwines deeply into the next.
(c) The stories do not make sense.
(d) The stories seem to be lies.
6. When Styles takes the second photograph for Zwelinzima, what happens him?
(a) He disappears into darkness.
(b) He is illuminated by a white light.
(c) He falls from the chair, lifeless.
(d) He feels the spirit of his mother.
7. What other piece of contact information does Zwelinzima give to Styles?
(a) His mother's addres.
(b) His phone number.
(c) His mother's phone number.
(d) His address.
8. Which adjective best describes the man who Styles first lets into his shop?
9. What does the first man who walks into Styles' shop want?
(a) His photo redone.
(b) His receipt honored.
(c) A job.
(d) His picture taken.
10. Who does Zwelinzima introduce himself to Buntu as in the end of Part 2?
(a) Styles' brother.
(b) Bob Lorenz.
(c) Vladimir Banzi.
(d) Sizwe Banzi.
11. How does Zwelinzima begin to act as Style interacts with him?
(a) He begins to relax.
(b) He becomes more tense.
(c) He begins to act paranoid.
(d) He acts upset.
12. What character is Buntu played by?
(a) The same character as Styles.
(b) A black child.
(c) A woman.
(d) A white child.
13. Which car manufacturing plant did Styles originally work for?
14. How did the owner of Styles' car manufacturing company first arrive at the organization for his speech?
(a) By helicopter.
(b) By private jet.
(c) In a Nissan car.
(d) By limousine.
15. What does Styles call his photography room?
(a) A strong room of dreams.
(b) An old watch.
(c) A sailor's hat.
(d) A rusty compass.
Short Answer Questions
1. In his recollection spurred by the insect repellent, what animal does Styles compare himself to?
2. What interrupts Styles' story to the audience at the end of Part 1?
3. What was the owner of the car manufacturing plant's name?
4. What did Styles realized was infested with cockroaches?
5. In what country is this story set?
This section contains 479 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)