|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What job did Styles' father hold?
(a) He was a pilot for the UK.
(b) He was a ship captain for Germany.
(c) He was a soldier for South Africa.
(d) He was a pilot for South Africa.
2. What did Styles realized was infested with cockroaches?
(a) His bedroom.
(b) His sink.
(c) The building.
(d) His shop.
3. How many pictures does Zwelinzima want taken in Part 2?
4. What character is Buntu played by?
(a) A black child.
(b) A woman.
(c) The same character as Styles.
(d) A white child.
5. In the words of Styles in Part one, "We own nothing but..."
(b) Our money.
(c) Our spirit.
(d) Our freedom.
6. What did Styles say he had to go through to attain ownership of a building and a business?
(d) Too much pain.
7. What does the first man who walks into Styles' shop want?
(a) A job.
(b) His photo redone.
(c) His picture taken.
(d) His receipt honored.
8. What other piece of contact information does Zwelinzima give to Styles?
(a) His mother's addres.
(b) His mother's phone number.
(c) His address.
(d) His phone number.
9. How does Styles feel about the number of pictures Zwelinzima wants taken?
10. What did Buntu allow Zwelinzima to do?
(a) Escape the police.
(b) Stay at his place.
(c) Work at this house.
(d) Contact his family.
11. When Styles gives the pictures back to the family member, what does the family member begin to do?
(a) Cry about the passed grandfather in the picture.
(b) Complain about the quality of the picture.
(c) Leave without paying.
(d) Reminisce about life in the family.
12. How did the owner of Styles' car manufacturing company first arrive at the organization for his speech?
(a) By private jet.
(b) In a Nissan car.
(c) By limousine.
(d) By helicopter.
13. What is the name of the man with whom Styles first interacts?
14. Which American President does Styles refer to as having an effect on South Africa?
(a) Wilson Woodrow.
(b) Teddy Roosevelt.
(c) John Kennedy.
(d) Richard Nixon.
15. Zwelinzima explains that he was introduced to another friend through his house owner, named...
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the insect spray in the commercial in the first part of the play?
2. Who recommended an alternative way to catch the cockroaches to Styles?
3. How does Zwelinzima explain the series of happenings that apparently gave him only three days to leave his dwelling?
4. What was the owner of the car manufacturing plant's name?
5. Who does Zwelinzima introduce himself to Buntu as in the end of Part 2?
This section contains 458 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)