Short Answer Questions Key
1. In what country is this story set?
2. What is the name of the character first seen in the opening part of the play?
3. What is the main character reading at the opening of the play?
4. Which culture in Part 1 does Styles says effects the South African economy?
5. Which American President does Styles refer to as having an effect on South Africa?
6. Which car manufacturing plant did Styles originally work for?
7. What was the owner of the car manufacturing plant's name?
Henry Ford Jr.
8. What type of speech did the car manufacturer owner want to give to the employees?
An inspirational speech.
This section contains 4,464 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)