|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will allow Buntu to be able to get Sizwe a job?
(a) Zola's insider connections.
(b) Robert's passbook has a work permit.
(c) Robert's secret letter.
(d) Robert's extra money.
2. What does Buntu tell Sizwe to do instead of continuing to live in the country they are in illegally?
(a) To only come on a tourist visa.
(b) To go home.
(c) To leave and go to Japan.
(d) To go home and come back to get a new passport.
3. How does Zwelinzima begin to act as Style interacts with him?
(a) He acts upset.
(b) He begins to act paranoid.
(c) He begins to relax.
(d) He becomes more tense.
4. Where does the scene change to at the end of Part 5?
(a) The back alley where the dead body was found.
(b) Sizwe's old home.
(c) Styles' shop.
(d) Robert's old home.
5. Immediately after Sizwe worries for his children, how does Buntu rationalize the idea of changing one's identity?
(a) Sizwe can get immediate rewards.
(b) Sizwe is already a ghost in the eyes of the men who captured him in the raid.
(c) It is necessary in order to succeed.
(d) It is an exciting change.
Short Answer Questions
1. What job did Styles' father hold?
2. What is the name of the first class liquor Sizwe is served at the bar with Buntu?
3. During the acting out of future events in Part 5, what does Buntu bully Sizwe into doing?
4. Zwelinzima explains that he was introduced to another friend through his house owner, named...
5. Buntu makes a point about name exchange by claiming that "If a man can exchange his name in order to ______ himself or his family then he should do it.
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)