|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the owner of the house do to help the narrator of the letter while he was supposedly living there?
(a) Contact his family.
(b) Work at his house.
(c) Escape the police.
(d) Find a job.
2. At what affair did the preacher speak, according to Buntu?
(a) At a funeral.
(b) At a church liturgy.
(c) At a baptism.
(d) At a wedding.
3. How does Buntu answer to Sizwe's angry question regarding the dead man?
(a) He laughs at Sizwe's naivete.
(b) He yells that Sizwe is stupid.
(c) He shouts that Sizwe is a real character.
(d) He doesn't answer.
4. What does Buntu tell Sizwe to think about after he worries for his children?
(a) His first paycheck and what he can do with it.
(b) His wife's love.
(c) The attention of the police.
(d) The respect they will have for him if he has a new identity.
5. What does Buntu say to Sizwe in regards to seeing Sizwe's information in Part 3?
(a) That now he's in real trouble.
(b) That he's a very smart man.
(c) That he should be ok as long as he leaves soon.
(d) That he should go undercover.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Buntu's suggestion about what he had found in the alleyway?
2. According to the preacher, at death, the soul gets to go...?
3. In whose house does Zwelinzima say that he stayed while narrating his letter?
4. What was the owner of the car manufacturing plant's name?
5. What is the main character reading at the opening of the play?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)