|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. .What does Buntu tell Sizwe to do after they have a fight outside of the bar?
(a) To come home.
(b) To get lost.
(c) To remember this moment.
(d) To forget it all.
2. What does Sizwe express while witnessing Buntu's decision to tamper with the dead man and his passbook?
3. What does Buntu reluctantly do after Sizwe suggests that they let whoever's there know what's happened?
(a) He walks back to the bar.
(b) He gets the man's passbook.
(c) He asks the man his name.
(d) He asks someone to call the police.
4. What part of the dead man's passbook does Buntu change with Sizwe's?
(a) The photograph.
(b) The cover.
(c) The ID number.
(d) The stamped pages.
5. What does Sizwe look at for a long time after Buntu leaves the scene at the end of Part 5?
(a) His passbook.
(b) The dark sky.
(c) His hands.
(d) His written name.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Zwelinzima introduce himself to Buntu as in the end of Part 2?
2. How does Sizwe verbally respond to Buntu's persistent attempts at creating a confident "Robert", after role playing with Buntu?
3. What does Buntu say he has discovered in the alleyway outside of the bar?
4. What was the name of the insect spray in the commercial in the first part of the play?
5. What did Buntu allow Zwelinzima to do?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)