|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did Styles say the owner of the car manufacturing plant stay at the plant?
(a) Five minutes.
(b) Two days.
(c) One week.
(d) Four hours.
2. At whose company does Buntu say he can get Sizwe a job after changing passbooks?
(a) Buntu's father's.
(d) Zola's mother's.
3. Which of Buntu's arguments about changing identity makes Sizwe go quiet?
(a) His wife can marry a better man.
(b) None of the above.
(c) The whites have already turned the blacks into ghosts.
(d) His first paycheck will make life much easier.
4. What is Sizwe's first question to Buntu?
(a) "Where is his family?"
(b) "Where is he from?"
(c) "What will become of them?"
(d) "Why is there so much trouble everywhere?"
5. Where does Sizwe say the raid took place?
(a) At the old dance hall.
(b) At Buntu's old village.
(c) On Zola's home.
(d) On Sizwe's old home.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Styles feel about the number of pictures Zwelinzima wants taken?
2. What does the first man who walks into Styles' shop want?
3. What does Styles call his photography room?
4. What does Sizwe show Buntu at the beginning of Part 3?
5. Where is the opening scene of Part 5?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)