|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What signature does Sizwe sign at the end of his letter to his wife?
(a) Mr. Banzi.
(b) Robert Zwelinzima.
(c) Sizwe Banzi.
(d) Sir Sizwe.
2. What does Buntu tell Sizwe to think about after he worries for his children?
(a) The attention of the police.
(b) His wife's love.
(c) His first paycheck and what he can do with it.
(d) The respect they will have for him if he has a new identity.
3. Why does Sizwe begin to tear off his clothes at the ending of Part 4?
(a) To show that he is "just a man".
(b) To cool off from the heat of his anger and drunkeness.
(c) To start a fight with Buntu.
(d) To cover the dead man.
4. When Sizwe finally hands his passbook to Buntu, what does he say at that moment?
(a) That this book makes him less of a man.
(b) That this book is his life, as ridiculous as that may seem.
(c) What's in the book doesn't make him a man, but that it goes with you everywhere anyway.
(d) That Sizwe is not Sizwe, but Jacob.
5. What does Styles tell Sizwe to do when they are at the shop at the end of Part 5?
(a) To stay strong.
(b) Look happy.
(d) Not to worry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of Buntu's arguments about changing identity makes Sizwe go quiet?
2. What other piece of contact information does Zwelinzima give to Styles?
3. Buntu makes a point about name exchange by claiming that "If a man can exchange his name in order to ______ himself or his family then he should do it.
4. After Buntu's shoots down Sizwe's first two suggestions about the alleyway discovery, what is the next thing Sizwe continue to recommend doing?
5. How does Zwelinzima begin to act as Style interacts with him?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)