|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Buntu's suggestion about what he had found in the alleyway?
(a) To leave the area immediately.
(b) To stay there until people arrived.
(c) To celebrate.
(d) To pray that this wouldn't happen to them.
2. What was the second suggestion offered to Buntu regarding the discovery in the alleyway?
(a) Take the passbook,
(b) Move it.
(c) Report it to the police.
(d) Go back to the bar.
3. When Buntu comes out of the bar to join Sizwe in Part 4, what does he suggest?
(a) That they should find prostitutes.
(b) That it's time to go home.
(c) That they should go back into the bar.
(d) That he wants to have one more drink before leaving.
4. What does Buntu proceed to to after explaining about the dead man's book to Sizwe?
(a) Take the dead man's clothes.
(b) Takes the dead man's money.
(c) Takes the dead man's book.
(d) Walk away.
5. What does Buntu says he sympathizes with Sizwe for?
(a) Sizwe's desire to improve himself
(b) The need to escape the bureacracy.
(c) The belief that he is doing his best.
(d) Sizwe's anger at the system.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the significance of the dead man's name suggest?
2. What is the name of the first class liquor Sizwe is served at the bar with Buntu?
3. After Buntu's shoots down Sizwe's first two suggestions about the alleyway discovery, what is the next thing Sizwe continue to recommend doing?
4. What is the name of the character first seen in the opening part of the play?
5. What does Sizwe go back to doing after looking at his passbook?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)