|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Styles feel about the number of pictures Zwelinzima wants taken?
2. What is the reason that Sizwe gives Buntu for not wanting to die yet?
(a) He needs to reconcile with his father.
(b) He is afraid of the day.
(c) He has a wife and children.
(d) He is young.
3. What does Sizwe look at for a long time after Buntu leaves the scene at the end of Part 5?
(a) His passbook.
(b) The dark sky.
(c) His written name.
(d) His hands.
4. What happened to Jacob the other day, according to Buntu in Part 3?
(a) He was arrested.
(b) He was found drunk at a popular bar.
(c) He was buried.
(d) He made a speech from his home.
5. At what affair did the preacher speak, according to Buntu?
(a) At a church liturgy.
(b) At a baptism.
(c) At a wedding.
(d) At a funeral.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sizwe say he feels about his wife towards the end of the letter?
2. What did Styles realized was infested with cockroaches?
3. What is the final action in the play?
4. At the end of Part 3, what does Buntu offer Sizwe to do?
5. What was the owner of the car manufacturing plant's name?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)