|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Buntu allow Zwelinzima to do?
(a) Work at this house.
(b) Stay at his place.
(c) Contact his family.
(d) Escape the police.
2. What holiday does Sizwe claim he will be home to celebrate?
(a) New Year's.
3. After Sizwe makes his claim at the end of Part 5 about the meaning of being black, what does Buntu suddenly say?
(a) That he's tired and will go home.
(b) That he is tired of the charade.
(c) That he feels sick.
(d) That he wishes Sizwe wouldn't be so negative.
4. What two professions does Buntu pretend to be when acting out future events with Sizwe in the role of 'Robert'?
(a) A shop owner and a minister.
(b) A minister and a policeman.
(c) A minister and a photographer.
(d) A photographer and a policeman.
5. After introducing himself, what does Sizwe tell everyone he meets in Part 4 to do?
(a) Go back to their homeland.
(b) Thank their mothers.
(c) Go into the bar.
(d) Boycott the bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sizwe insist he cannot lose as Buntu is trying to convince him to change identities?
2. What does the owner of the car manufacturing plant call himself in his speech to the plant workers?
3. What kind of trouble did Buntu also run in to although he was born in the area?
4. What emotion does Styles describe spreading when he finally is able to get a family to smile in a group photo in Part 1?
5. What does the significance of the dead man's name suggest?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)