|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sizwe show Buntu at the beginning of Part 3?
(a) His passbook.
(b) His bruises.
(c) His driver's license.
(d) His torn clothes.
2. How did the owner of Styles' car manufacturing company first arrive at the organization for his speech?
(a) By limousine.
(b) By private jet.
(c) In a Nissan car.
(d) By helicopter.
3. In Part 4, how does Sizwe begin telling the audience about going to a bar with Buntu?
(a) By narrating his letter to Noweto.
(b) Through narrating his experience to Buntu the next day.
(c) By narrating the dream he had that night.
(d) By shouting angrily about his memories of the bar.
4. Why does Sizwe begin to tear off his clothes at the ending of Part 4?
(a) To cover the dead man.
(b) To cool off from the heat of his anger and drunkeness.
(c) To start a fight with Buntu.
(d) To show that he is "just a man".
5. In Part 5, Buntu says that pride isn't important if ______.
(a) You have problems living it.
(b) You can't realize the reasons for it.
(c) Men aren't able to stand up for themselves and live with dignity.
(d) You can't define it.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Buntu say is the only time a soul can be completely free?
2. What does Styles tell Sizwe to do when they are at the shop at the end of Part 5?
3. What does the significance of the dead man's name suggest?
4. What is Sizwe's first question to Buntu?
5. What character is Buntu played by?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)