|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was the owner of the car manufacturer plant unable to give the speech he wanted to give?
(a) He just had surgery.
(b) He did not speak the same language as the employees.
(c) He was tired.
(d) He had forgotten his notes.
2. What is the main character reading at the opening of the play?
(a) A book.
(b) A letter.
(c) A magazine.
(d) A newspaper.
3. What was the name of Styles' pet when he first bought the photo shop?
4. Immediately after Sizwe worries for his children, how does Buntu rationalize the idea of changing one's identity?
(a) Sizwe is already a ghost in the eyes of the men who captured him in the raid.
(b) It is an exciting change.
(c) It is necessary in order to succeed.
(d) Sizwe can get immediate rewards.
5. Who came to collect the pictures for the aforementioned family?
(a) The sister.
(b) The grandmother.
(c) The eldest sister.
(d) The eldest son.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the first man who walks into Styles' shop want?
2. What does Styles tell the man who is picking up his family photos to do?
3. Where does the scene change to at the end of Part 5?
4. What does Buntu reluctantly do after Sizwe suggests that they let whoever's there know what's happened?
5. What animal did Styles get to catch cockroaches?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)