|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Buntu tell Sizwe to do instead of continuing to live in the country they are in illegally?
(a) To go home.
(b) To go home and come back to get a new passport.
(c) To only come on a tourist visa.
(d) To leave and go to Japan.
2. .What does Buntu tell Sizwe to do after they have a fight outside of the bar?
(a) To get lost.
(b) To come home.
(c) To remember this moment.
(d) To forget it all.
3. What does Sizwe go back to doing after looking at his passbook?
(a) Writing his letter.
(b) Looking at the sky.
(c) Speaking to Styles.
4. What was the owner of the car manufacturing plant's name?
(a) Henry Ford Sr.
(b) Henry Ford Jr.
(c) John Williamson.
(d) James T Phillips.
5. According to Styles, what happened to his father after he returned home from the war?
(a) He was accused of spying for the Germans.
(b) He was given honors.
(c) He was left with nothing.
(d) He was captured three years later.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT one of the future events that Buntu acts out for Sizwe?
2. Why does Sizwe begin to tear off his clothes at the ending of Part 4?
3. What type of speech did the car manufacturer owner want to give to the employees?
4. In Part 5, Buntu says that pride isn't important if ______.
5. What is the reason that Sizwe gives Buntu for not wanting to die yet?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)