|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the reason that Sizwe gives Buntu for not wanting to die yet?
(a) He has a wife and children.
(b) He needs to reconcile with his father.
(c) He is afraid of the day.
(d) He is young.
2. What does Styles convince Zwelinzima to do in Part 2?
(a) Take a second picture.
(b) To laugh out loud.
(c) To pray for a good picture.
(d) Take two more pictures.
3. Why did the workers have to increase their output after the owner's speech?
(a) They were being punished.
(b) They volunteered to.
(c) To make up for the lost time during the speech.
(d) The owner personally requested it.
4. Which of the following is NOT one of the future events that Buntu acts out for Sizwe?
(a) Buying a suit.
(b) Getting his pay packet.
(c) Going to a party.
(d) Being asked for his identity.
5. After Buntu's shoots down Sizwe's first two suggestions about the alleyway discovery, what is the next thing Sizwe continue to recommend doing?
(a) Find the man's passbook.
(b) Find out where the woman is staying.
(c) Get out of there.
(d) Report the crime to the police.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sizwe tell Noweto to do with the money he is sending?
2. What does Buntu try to convince Sizwe about the "...real Robert, wherever he is...?"
3. Which adjective best describes the man who Styles first lets into his shop?
4. Where does Buntu tell Sizwe to go in response to his worry about losing his name?
5. What does Buntu proceed to to after explaining about the dead man's book to Sizwe?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)