|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Buntu finally fetches the book, what does he first tell Sizwe?
(a) The dead man's name.
(b) The dead man's age.
(c) The dead man's visa status.
(d) The dead man's home town.
2. What is the reason that Sizwe gives Buntu for not wanting to die yet?
(a) He is young.
(b) He is afraid of the day.
(c) He has a wife and children.
(d) He needs to reconcile with his father.
3. What did Styles say he had to go through to attain ownership of a building and a business?
(b) Too much pain.
4. What two professions does Buntu pretend to be when acting out future events with Sizwe in the role of 'Robert'?
(a) A minister and a policeman.
(b) A photographer and a policeman.
(c) A minister and a photographer.
(d) A shop owner and a minister.
5. What did Styles realized was infested with cockroaches?
(a) His sink.
(b) The building.
(c) His shop.
(d) His bedroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT one of the future events that Buntu acts out for Sizwe?
2. Why did the workers have to increase their output after the owner's speech?
3. According to Styles, convincing his customers to take pictures in a way that is different than they prefer is...
4. What does Buntu ask Sizwe about the significance of names in Part 5?
5. How does Buntu answer to Sizwe's angry question regarding the dead man?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)