|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 4, how does Sizwe begin telling the audience about going to a bar with Buntu?
(a) By narrating the dream he had that night.
(b) Through narrating his experience to Buntu the next day.
(c) By shouting angrily about his memories of the bar.
(d) By narrating his letter to Noweto.
2. What system of segregation exists during the time of this play?
(a) Muslims and Christians.
(b) Church and State.
(c) Privatization of banking and the government finance system.
3. What did Styles realized was infested with cockroaches?
(a) The building.
(b) His bedroom.
(c) His sink.
(d) His shop.
4. What does Sizwe go back to doing after looking at his passbook?
(a) Writing his letter.
(c) Looking at the sky.
(d) Speaking to Styles.
5. According to Buntu, what would make him dig his own grave?
(a) Learning his family had been killed.
(b) Losing meaning of life.
(c) Continuing to talk in the way he had just been.
(d) Living alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man with whom Styles first interacts?
2. Who starts leading the way to go home when Sizwe and Buntu leave the bar on their first night out?
3. According to Styles, convincing his customers to take pictures in a way that is different than they prefer is...
4. After Buntu's shoots down Sizwe's first two suggestions about the alleyway discovery, what is the next thing Sizwe continue to recommend doing?
5. What did Styles say he had to go through to attain ownership of a building and a business?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)