|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sizwe go back to doing after looking at his passbook?
(a) Writing his letter.
(b) Speaking to Styles.
(c) Looking at the sky.
2. Why was the owner of the car manufacturer plant unable to give the speech he wanted to give?
(a) He was tired.
(b) He did not speak the same language as the employees.
(c) He had forgotten his notes.
(d) He just had surgery.
3. What is Sizwe's angry question to Buntu when Buntu decides to leave the dead man alone?
(a) Does Buntu care about family?
(b) Would Buntu enjoy dying himself?
(c) Is Buntu strong enough to carry his own karma?
(d) Is this what Buntu would do if HE was dead?
4. What kind of trouble did Buntu also run in to although he was born in the area?
(a) Getting his birth certificate.
(b) Making enough money to feed his family.
(c) Earning respect from the community.
(d) Getting his work permit.
5. What does Sizwe first tell Buntu at the beginning of Part 3?
(a) That he will be arrested soon.
(b) That he was arrested in a raid.
(c) That Buntu is at risk for going to jail.
(d) That Zola is dangerous.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does SIzwe drunkenly wish to Buntu when Buntu decides to leave the dead man's body behind? .
2. Why does Sizwe begin to tear off his clothes at the ending of Part 4?
3. What animal did Styles get to catch cockroaches?
4. What was the name of Styles' pet when he first bought the photo shop?
5. What was Buntu's suggestion about what he had found in the alleyway?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)