|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many pictures does Zwelinzima want taken in Part 2?
2. Immediately after Sizwe worries for his children, how does Buntu rationalize the idea of changing one's identity?
(a) It is necessary in order to succeed.
(b) Sizwe can get immediate rewards.
(c) It is an exciting change.
(d) Sizwe is already a ghost in the eyes of the men who captured him in the raid.
3. What signature does Sizwe sign at the end of his letter to his wife?
(a) Mr. Banzi.
(b) Sir Sizwe.
(c) Robert Zwelinzima.
(d) Sizwe Banzi.
4. How long did Styles say the owner of the car manufacturing plant stay at the plant?
(a) One week.
(b) Five minutes.
(c) Two days.
(d) Four hours.
5. What does Buntu tell Sizwe to think about after he worries for his children?
(a) The attention of the police.
(b) His wife's love.
(c) The respect they will have for him if he has a new identity.
(d) His first paycheck and what he can do with it.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Sizwe says he doesn't want to die, how does this effect Buntu?
2. What does Sizwe insist he cannot lose as Buntu is trying to convince him to change identities?
3. What is Sizwe's angry question to Buntu when Buntu decides to leave the dead man alone?
4. After Buntu's shoots down Sizwe's first two suggestions about the alleyway discovery, what is the next thing Sizwe continue to recommend doing?
5. What does Sizwe go back to doing after looking at his passbook?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)