|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Styles realized was infested with cockroaches?
(a) His sink.
(b) His bedroom.
(c) His shop.
(d) The building.
2. .What does Buntu tell Sizwe to do after they have a fight outside of the bar?
(a) To come home.
(b) To get lost.
(c) To forget it all.
(d) To remember this moment.
3. What did Buntu say the preacher compare death to in his speech?
(a) A measure of a man's life.
(b) A contract with God.
(c) A natural occurence.
(d) A final goodbye.
4. What does the owner of the car manufacturing plant call himself in his speech to the plant workers?
(a) A bloody fool.
(b) A wise man.
(c) A learned man.
(d) A visionary.
5. What interrupts Styles' story to the audience at the end of Part 1?
(a) A knock on the door.
(b) Styles falling asleep.
(c) A scream outside.
(d) A man yelling from upstairs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Buntu reluctantly do after Sizwe suggests that they let whoever's there know what's happened?
2. What does Sizwe look at for a long time after Buntu leaves the scene at the end of Part 5?
3. What other piece of contact information does Zwelinzima give to Styles?
4. According to Buntu, what would make him dig his own grave?
5. What does Sizwe tell Noweto to do with the money he is sending?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)