|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Buntu ask Sizwe about the significance of names in Part 5?
(a) Why is a name given in the first place?
(b) Are names the most significant things in the world?
(c) What do names mean anyway?
(d) What can possibly happen if one changes his name?
2. What does Styles convince Zwelinzima to do in Part 2?
(a) Take a second picture.
(b) To pray for a good picture.
(c) To laugh out loud.
(d) Take two more pictures.
3. For whom did Styles say he one day realized that he was working and making money?
(a) Mr. Jones.
(b) Mr. Ford.
(c) Someone else.
(d) A devil.
4. When does Buntu say is the only time a soul can be completely free?
(a) After being forgiving.
(b) After forgiving itself.
(c) After fulfilling karma.
(d) In death.
5. How does Zwelinzima begin to act as Style interacts with him?
(a) He begins to relax.
(b) He becomes more tense.
(c) He begins to act paranoid.
(d) He acts upset.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Zwelinzima explain the series of happenings that apparently gave him only three days to leave his dwelling?
2. After Sizwe makes his claim at the end of Part 5 about the meaning of being black, what does Buntu suddenly say?
3. In what profession has Sizwe heard of too many men dying?
4. What did Styles say he had to go through to attain ownership of a building and a business?
5. When Buntu finally fetches the book, what does he first tell Sizwe?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)