|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Buntu tell Sizwe to do instead of continuing to live in the country they are in illegally?
(a) To leave and go to Japan.
(b) To only come on a tourist visa.
(c) To go home.
(d) To go home and come back to get a new passport.
2. How does Sizwe verbally respond to Buntu's persistent attempts at creating a confident "Robert", after role playing with Buntu?
(a) He says he'll try.
(b) He says it's not possible to be "Robert".
(c) He says he would rather role play being the minister.
(d) He says it's easier said than done.
3. What will allow Buntu to be able to get Sizwe a job?
(a) Zola's insider connections.
(b) Robert's secret letter.
(c) Robert's extra money.
(d) Robert's passbook has a work permit.
4. What kind of trouble did Buntu also run in to although he was born in the area?
(a) Earning respect from the community.
(b) Getting his birth certificate.
(c) Making enough money to feed his family.
(d) Getting his work permit.
5. What was the name of Styles' pet when he first bought the photo shop?
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Part 4, what does Buntu collect after Sizwe drunkenly stumbles off?
2. By what name does Sizwe introduce himself to the people outside of the bar?
3. What does Styles tell Sizwe to do when they are at the shop at the end of Part 5?
4. Who came to collect the pictures for the aforementioned family?
5. What part of the dead man's passbook does Buntu change with Sizwe's?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)