|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Buntu makes a point about name exchange by claiming that "If a man can exchange his name in order to ______ himself or his family then he should do it.
2. Which of Buntu's arguments about changing identity makes Sizwe go quiet?
(a) The whites have already turned the blacks into ghosts.
(b) His wife can marry a better man.
(c) His first paycheck will make life much easier.
(d) None of the above.
3. What does the owner of the car manufacturing plant call himself in his speech to the plant workers?
(a) A bloody fool.
(b) A visionary.
(c) A wise man.
(d) A learned man.
4. What does Sizwe express while witnessing Buntu's decision to tamper with the dead man and his passbook?
5. What is the name of Zwelinzima's wife in Part 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. What system of segregation exists during the time of this play?
2. Where does Buntu tell Sizwe to go in response to his worry about losing his name?
3. Where does the scene change to at the end of Part 5?
4. What does the first man who walks into Styles' shop want?
5. In his recollection spurred by the insect repellent, what animal does Styles compare himself to?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)