|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What system of segregation exists during the time of this play?
(a) Privatization of banking and the government finance system.
(b) Church and State.
(d) Muslims and Christians.
2. Where is Sizwe when he introduces himself to other people on the night he went to the bar with Buntu?
(a) Outise of Buntu's car.
(b) Out on the street in front of the bar.
(c) In the back alley of the bar.
(d) Outside of Buntu's house.
3. After seeing Sizwe's information, what does Buntu realize?
(a) That Sizwe was lying about his identity.
(b) That Sizwe's age does not match his face.
(c) That Sizwe should have been back in his home country the day before.
(d) That Sizwe is not who he proposes to be.
4. Which American President does Styles refer to as having an effect on South Africa?
(a) Richard Nixon.
(b) Teddy Roosevelt.
(c) Wilson Woodrow.
(d) John Kennedy.
5. What family member does Styles reminisce about at the end of Part 1?
(a) His father.
(b) His cousin.
(c) His mother.
(d) His baby sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. .What does Buntu tell Sizwe to do after they have a fight outside of the bar?
2. When Sizwe finally hands his passbook to Buntu, what does he say at that moment?
3. What plans does Sizwe have for his wife and kids, according to his letter at the end of Part 5?
4. What did the owner of the house do to help the narrator of the letter while he was supposedly living there?
5. Why did the workers have to increase their output after the owner's speech?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)