|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the owner of the house do to help the narrator of the letter while he was supposedly living there?
(a) Contact his family.
(b) Escape the police.
(c) Work at his house.
(d) Find a job.
2. In the words of Styles in Part one, "We own nothing but..."
(b) Our money.
(c) Our freedom.
(d) Our spirit.
3. What does Buntu suggest Sizwe do for work back in his home country?
(a) To work as a rickshaw driver.
(b) To work in the mines.
(c) To work as a taxi driver.
(d) To work as a bellboy.
4. What kind of trouble did Buntu also run in to although he was born in the area?
(a) Earning respect from the community.
(b) Getting his work permit.
(c) Getting his birth certificate.
(d) Making enough money to feed his family.
5. Which culture in Part 1 does Styles says effects the South African economy?
(c) South African.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did Styles say the owner of the car manufacturing plant stay at the plant?
2. What was the second suggestion offered to Buntu regarding the discovery in the alleyway?
3. What does Buntu tell Sizwe to think about after he worries for his children?
4. What interrupts Styles' story to the audience at the end of Part 1?
5. What does Sizwe look at for a long time after Buntu leaves the scene at the end of Part 5?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)