|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of speech did the car manufacturer owner want to give to the employees?
(a) An educational speech.
(b) A quick speech.
(c) An inspirational speech.
(d) An endearing speech.
2. After Buntu's shoots down Sizwe's first two suggestions about the alleyway discovery, what is the next thing Sizwe continue to recommend doing?
(a) Find the man's passbook.
(b) Find out where the woman is staying.
(c) Report the crime to the police.
(d) Get out of there.
3. What does Sizwe show Buntu at the beginning of Part 3?
(a) His bruises.
(b) His passbook.
(c) His torn clothes.
(d) His driver's license.
4. What is the name of the man with whom Styles first interacts?
5. In the words of Styles in Part one, "We own nothing but..."
(a) Our money.
(b) Our freedom.
(c) Our spirit.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Buntu say was a good man but who faced nothing but trouble?
2. After seeing Sizwe's information, what does Buntu realize?
3. In Part 5, Buntu says that pride isn't important if ______.
4. What does Buntu reluctantly do after Sizwe suggests that they let whoever's there know what's happened?
5. Zwelinzima explains that he was introduced to another friend through his house owner, named...
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)