|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Styles tell the man who is picking up his family photos to do?
(a) He encourages the man to go back to his family.
(b) Tells him to move on with his life.
(c) Tells him to pick up his laundry down the street.
(d) Tells him not to waste his life.
2. At the end of Part 4, what does Buntu collect after Sizwe drunkenly stumbles off?
(a) Sizwe's passbook.
(b) The money of the dead man.
(c) Sizwe's clothes.
(d) The dead body of the man.
3. What is the name of the character first seen in the opening part of the play?
4. What was the owner of the car manufacturing plant's name?
(a) Henry Ford Jr.
(b) James T Phillips.
(c) Henry Ford Sr.
(d) John Williamson.
5. When Styles takes the second photograph for Zwelinzima, what happens him?
(a) He feels the spirit of his mother.
(b) He falls from the chair, lifeless.
(c) He disappears into darkness.
(d) He is illuminated by a white light.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Buntu, what would make him dig his own grave?
2. What might Buntu's story about Jacob be meant to offer Sizwe?
3. What job did Styles' father hold?
4. What does Buntu suggest Sizwe do for work back in his home country?
5. What happens to Sizwe when he tries to get home from the bar with Buntu?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)