|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the second suggestion offered to Buntu regarding the discovery in the alleyway?
(a) Report it to the police.
(b) Take the passbook,
(c) Go back to the bar.
(d) Move it.
2. What happens to Sizwe when he tries to get home from the bar with Buntu?
(a) He gets held up by a thief.
(b) He meets a homeless person.
(c) He starts speaking a different language.
(d) He gets lost.
3. How does Styles feel about the number of pictures Zwelinzima wants taken?
4. In what profession has Sizwe heard of too many men dying?
(b) Taxi driving.
(c) Rickshaw driving.
5. Who does Buntu say was a good man but who faced nothing but trouble?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of speech did the car manufacturer owner want to give to the employees?
2. What was the name of Styles' pet when he first bought the photo shop?
3. Who came to collect the pictures for the aforementioned family?
4. What does Buntu proceed to to after explaining about the dead man's book to Sizwe?
5. According to Styles, convincing his customers to take pictures in a way that is different than they prefer is...
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)