|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Zwelinzima introduce himself to Buntu as in the end of Part 2?
(a) Sizwe Banzi.
(b) Bob Lorenz.
(c) Vladimir Banzi.
(d) Styles' brother.
2. What is Sizwe's first question to Buntu?
(a) "Where is his family?"
(b) "Where is he from?"
(c) "Why is there so much trouble everywhere?"
(d) "What will become of them?"
3. What animal did Styles get to catch cockroaches?
(a) A mouse.
(b) A snake.
(c) A kitten.
(d) A puppy.
4. After explaining to Siswe his thoughts on death, what happens to Buntu's mood?
(a) It slowly becomes darker.
(b) It gradually becomes angry.
(c) It snaps from dark to lighter.
(d) It changes to exhilarated.
5. What was the name of Styles' pet when he first bought the photo shop?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was the owner of the car manufacturer plant unable to give the speech he wanted to give?
2. In Part 4, how does Sizwe begin telling the audience about going to a bar with Buntu?
3. How does Zwelinzima explain the series of happenings that apparently gave him only three days to leave his dwelling?
4. When Buntu finally fetches the book, what does he first tell Sizwe?
5. What does Buntu say to Sizwe in regards to seeing Sizwe's information in Part 3?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)