|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Styles shout out for Zwelinzima to imagine he's posing against while getting his picture taken?
(a) "...the city of the future."
(b) "...the mountaintops of peace."
(c) "...sky of opportunity."
(d) "...the rivers of knowledge."
2. What was the owner of the car manufacturing plant's name?
(a) James T Phillips.
(b) Henry Ford Jr.
(c) John Williamson.
(d) Henry Ford Sr.
3. What animal did Styles get to catch cockroaches?
(a) A mouse.
(b) A snake.
(c) A kitten.
(d) A puppy.
4. When Buntu comes out of the bar to join Sizwe in Part 4, what does he suggest?
(a) That they should go back into the bar.
(b) That he wants to have one more drink before leaving.
(c) That they should find prostitutes.
(d) That it's time to go home.
5. What is the reason that Sizwe gives Buntu for not wanting to die yet?
(a) He has a wife and children.
(b) He is young.
(c) He needs to reconcile with his father.
(d) He is afraid of the day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What character is Buntu played by?
2. Who starts leading the way to go home when Sizwe and Buntu leave the bar on their first night out?
3. What did Buntu allow Zwelinzima to do?
4. At the end of Part 4, what does Buntu collect after Sizwe drunkenly stumbles off?
5. How did Styles interpret the speech given by the car manufacturer owner?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)