|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the preacher, at death, the soul gets to go...?
(b) Aound the block.
(c) In peace.
2. In what profession has Sizwe heard of too many men dying?
(a) Taxi driving.
(c) Rickshaw driving.
3. After explaining to Siswe his thoughts on death, what happens to Buntu's mood?
(a) It slowly becomes darker.
(b) It gradually becomes angry.
(c) It changes to exhilarated.
(d) It snaps from dark to lighter.
4. At the end of Part 4, what does Buntu collect after Sizwe drunkenly stumbles off?
(a) Sizwe's clothes.
(b) The money of the dead man.
(c) The dead body of the man.
(d) Sizwe's passbook.
5. What does Sizwe show Buntu at the beginning of Part 3?
(a) His bruises.
(b) His passbook.
(c) His torn clothes.
(d) His driver's license.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who recommended an alternative way to catch the cockroaches to Styles?
2. After introducing himself, what does Sizwe tell everyone he meets in Part 4 to do?
3. What other piece of contact information does Zwelinzima give to Styles?
4. What does Sizwe say in response to Buntu's concern over Sizwe's passbook?
5. When does Buntu say is the only time a soul can be completely free?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)