|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After seeing Sizwe's information, what does Buntu realize?
(a) That Sizwe should have been back in his home country the day before.
(b) That Sizwe is not who he proposes to be.
(c) That Sizwe was lying about his identity.
(d) That Sizwe's age does not match his face.
2. What type of picture does Styles aim to provide for Zwelinzima?
(a) A black and white one.
(b) The most interesting one.
(c) The best possible picture.
(d) A memorable one.
3. How does Sizwe respond to Buntu when Buntu asks him for his passbook a second time at the end of Part 4?
(a) He refuses to give it over.
(b) He acts as though he has lost it.
(c) He laughs and hands it over.
(d) He begins to run away from Buntu.
4. When Buntu sees the address of the dead man, what does he do?
(a) He refuses to go to that part of town.
(b) He encourages Sizwe to sell the book.
(c) He warns Sizwe to leave this book alone.
(d) He explains how rich that part of town is.
5. .What does Buntu tell Sizwe to do after they have a fight outside of the bar?
(a) To remember this moment.
(b) To get lost.
(c) To forget it all.
(d) To come home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Sizwe when he tries to get home from the bar with Buntu?
2. How did the owner of Styles' car manufacturing company first arrive at the organization for his speech?
3. What does Buntu says he sympathizes with Sizwe for?
4. What did Styles realized was infested with cockroaches?
5. When Styles takes the second photograph for Zwelinzima, what happens him?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)