|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Jacob the other day, according to Buntu in Part 3?
(a) He was buried.
(b) He was arrested.
(c) He was found drunk at a popular bar.
(d) He made a speech from his home.
2. What does Styles tell the man who is picking up his family photos to do?
(a) Tells him not to waste his life.
(b) He encourages the man to go back to his family.
(c) Tells him to pick up his laundry down the street.
(d) Tells him to move on with his life.
3. Who starts leading the way to go home when Sizwe and Buntu leave the bar on their first night out?
(c) A passerby.
(d) A bartender who just got off his shift.
4. In the words of Styles in Part one, "We own nothing but..."
(b) Our freedom.
(c) Our spirit.
(d) Our money.
5. How did Styles interpret the speech given by the car manufacturer owner?
(a) Very accurately.
(b) He twisted the words to make fun of the owner and the plant.
(c) He acted as though he couldn't understand the owner.
(d) In a nervous manner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Buntu remind Sizwe about the possibility of getting a new passbook?
2. Zwelinzima explains that he was introduced to another friend through his house owner, named...
3. Which car manufacturing plant did Styles originally work for?
4. What does SIzwe drunkenly wish to Buntu when Buntu decides to leave the dead man's body behind? .
5. Where does Sizwe say the raid took place?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)