|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the owner of Styles' car manufacturing company first arrive at the organization for his speech?
(a) By helicopter.
(b) By private jet.
(c) In a Nissan car.
(d) By limousine.
2. What does Buntu remind Sizwe about the possibility of getting a new passbook?
(a) The ease of getting it with the right amount of money.
(b) The bureaucracy involved in it.
(c) The dangers of reporting it.
(d) The low chances of being able to actually renew it.
3. Why in Part 4, does Buntu try to get Sizwe to leave the street outside the bar quickly?
(a) Because his wife will call soon at his home.
(b) So he can get good night's sleep for work the next day.
(c) So as not to get caught by police.
(d) Because he wants to go to another bar.
4. What does Buntu suggest Sizwe do for work back in his home country?
(a) To work as a rickshaw driver.
(b) To work in the mines.
(c) To work as a taxi driver.
(d) To work as a bellboy.
5. Why did the workers have to increase their output after the owner's speech?
(a) They were being punished.
(b) They volunteered to.
(c) The owner personally requested it.
(d) To make up for the lost time during the speech.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many pictures does Zwelinzima want taken in Part 2?
2. How did Styles interpret the speech given by the car manufacturer owner?
3. What does Buntu reluctantly do after Sizwe suggests that they let whoever's there know what's happened?
4. What type of speech did the car manufacturer owner want to give to the employees?
5. In what country is this story set?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)