|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the insect spray in the commercial in the first part of the play?
2. What does Buntu suggest Sizwe do for work back in his home country?
(a) To work in the mines.
(b) To work as a taxi driver.
(c) To work as a bellboy.
(d) To work as a rickshaw driver.
3. What might Buntu's story about Jacob be meant to offer Sizwe?
(a) Hope that the peace of death will sustain him through the tough times in life.
(b) Fear not to question the system in place.
(c) Hope that he will not become another Jacob in the near future.
(d) Fear that death is not the end of suffering.
4. What was the name of Styles' pet when he first bought the photo shop?
5. When Buntu finally fetches the book, what does he first tell Sizwe?
(a) The dead man's home town.
(b) The dead man's age.
(c) The dead man's name.
(d) The dead man's visa status.
Short Answer Questions
1. After seeing Sizwe's information, what does Buntu realize?
2. What does Sizwe say in response to Buntu's concern over Sizwe's passbook?
3. What does Styles call his photography room?
4. How did the owner of Styles' car manufacturing company first arrive at the organization for his speech?
5. What job did Styles' father hold?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)