|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Part 3, what does Buntu offer Sizwe to do?
(a) Go out for a drink.
(b) Go on a road trip together.
(c) Take the long way to his house.
(d) Run away to Zambia with him.
2. Why was the owner of the car manufacturer plant unable to give the speech he wanted to give?
(a) He just had surgery.
(b) He was tired.
(c) He had forgotten his notes.
(d) He did not speak the same language as the employees.
3. What did Buntu allow Zwelinzima to do?
(a) Escape the police.
(b) Work at this house.
(c) Stay at his place.
(d) Contact his family.
4. Who does Buntu say was a good man but who faced nothing but trouble?
5. What did Styles say he had to go through to attain ownership of a building and a business?
(d) Too much pain.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Sizwe when he introduces himself to other people on the night he went to the bar with Buntu?
2. What is the name of the man with whom Styles first interacts?
3. Which car manufacturing plant did Styles originally work for?
4. What character is Buntu played by?
5. In the letter being read aloud in Part 2, what does it declare about Sizwe Banzi?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)