|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of trouble did Buntu also run in to although he was born in the area?
(a) Getting his work permit.
(b) Earning respect from the community.
(c) Making enough money to feed his family.
(d) Getting his birth certificate.
2. What was the name of the insect spray in the commercial in the first part of the play?
3. How does Styles feel about the number of pictures Zwelinzima wants taken?
4. What family member does Styles reminisce about at the end of Part 1?
(a) His father.
(b) His mother.
(c) His cousin.
(d) His baby sister.
5. How does Buntu answer to Sizwe's angry question regarding the dead man?
(a) He laughs at Sizwe's naivete.
(b) He doesn't answer.
(c) He yells that Sizwe is stupid.
(d) He shouts that Sizwe is a real character.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which American President does Styles refer to as having an effect on South Africa?
2. What does Sizwe want to do with what he has discovered in the alleyway?
3. What does Buntu remind Sizwe about the possibility of getting a new passbook?
4. What does Styles tell the man who is picking up his family photos to do?
5. What is a common theme between what Styles went through to get his shop and what Sizwe would have to go through to get a new passbook?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)