|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Buntu suggest Sizwe do for work back in his home country?
(a) To work in the mines.
(b) To work as a taxi driver.
(c) To work as a bellboy.
(d) To work as a rickshaw driver.
2. According to Styles, what happened to his father after he returned home from the war?
(a) He was captured three years later.
(b) He was accused of spying for the Germans.
(c) He was given honors.
(d) He was left with nothing.
3. What other piece of contact information does Zwelinzima give to Styles?
(a) His phone number.
(b) His address.
(c) His mother's addres.
(d) His mother's phone number.
4. When Sizwe finally hands his passbook to Buntu, what does he say at that moment?
(a) That this book is his life, as ridiculous as that may seem.
(b) That this book makes him less of a man.
(c) What's in the book doesn't make him a man, but that it goes with you everywhere anyway.
(d) That Sizwe is not Sizwe, but Jacob.
5. What did Styles realized was infested with cockroaches?
(a) His shop.
(b) His sink.
(c) His bedroom.
(d) The building.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sizwe first tell Buntu at the beginning of Part 3?
2. How did Styles interpret the speech given by the car manufacturer owner?
3. Why does Sizwe begin to tear off his clothes at the ending of Part 4?
4. What animal did Styles get to catch cockroaches?
5. What kind of trouble did Buntu also run in to although he was born in the area?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)