|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Buntu allow Zwelinzima to do?
(a) Work at this house.
(b) Escape the police.
(c) Stay at his place.
(d) Contact his family.
2. According to Buntu, what would make him dig his own grave?
(a) Continuing to talk in the way he had just been.
(b) Learning his family had been killed.
(c) Losing meaning of life.
(d) Living alone.
3. How did the owner of Styles' car manufacturing company first arrive at the organization for his speech?
(a) In a Nissan car.
(b) By private jet.
(c) By helicopter.
(d) By limousine.
4. What interrupts Styles' story to the audience at the end of Part 1?
(a) A knock on the door.
(b) A man yelling from upstairs.
(c) Styles falling asleep.
(d) A scream outside.
5. When Styles takes the second photograph for Zwelinzima, what happens him?
(a) He disappears into darkness.
(b) He falls from the chair, lifeless.
(c) He is illuminated by a white light.
(d) He feels the spirit of his mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. During which war did Styles' father fight?
2. What is the name of the man with whom Styles first interacts?
3. At what affair did the preacher speak, according to Buntu?
4. What was the name of the insect spray in the commercial in the first part of the play?
5. What is the first customer that Styles describes coming into the shop for a picture?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)