|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Jacob the other day, according to Buntu in Part 3?
(a) He was buried.
(b) He made a speech from his home.
(c) He was found drunk at a popular bar.
(d) He was arrested.
2. How does Buntu answer to Sizwe's angry question regarding the dead man?
(a) He laughs at Sizwe's naivete.
(b) He doesn't answer.
(c) He yells that Sizwe is stupid.
(d) He shouts that Sizwe is a real character.
3. What is a common theme between what Styles went through to get his shop and what Sizwe would have to go through to get a new passbook?
4. What was the owner of the car manufacturing plant's name?
(a) Henry Ford Jr.
(b) Henry Ford Sr.
(c) James T Phillips.
(d) John Williamson.
5. After introducing himself, what does Sizwe tell everyone he meets in Part 4 to do?
(a) Boycott the bar.
(b) Go back to their homeland.
(c) Go into the bar.
(d) Thank their mothers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What emotion does Styles describe spreading when he finally is able to get a family to smile in a group photo in Part 1?
2. Why did the workers have to increase their output after the owner's speech?
3. Which car manufacturing plant did Styles originally work for?
4. What was the name of Styles' pet when he first bought the photo shop?
5. What interrupts Styles' story to the audience at the end of Part 1?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)