|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During which war did Styles' father fight?
(a) The Indo-Japanese War.
(b) World War I.
(c) World War II.
(d) The 7 Year War.
2. What was the owner of the car manufacturing plant's name?
(a) Henry Ford Sr.
(b) James T Phillips.
(c) Henry Ford Jr.
(d) John Williamson.
3. For whom did Styles say he one day realized that he was working and making money?
(a) Someone else.
(b) Mr. Ford.
(c) Mr. Jones.
(d) A devil.
4. According to Styles, convincing his customers to take pictures in a way that is different than they prefer is...
(a) A collaborative effort.
(b) Only understandable.
(c) Robbing them of their dreams.
(d) A very mean thing to do.
5. Who does Zwelinzima introduce himself to Buntu as in the end of Part 2?
(a) Bob Lorenz.
(b) Sizwe Banzi.
(c) Styles' brother.
(d) Vladimir Banzi.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Styles convince Zwelinzima to do in Part 2?
2. What did Styles realized was infested with cockroaches?
3. Which culture in Part 1 does Styles says effects the South African economy?
4. Where does Sizwe say the raid took place?
5. What does the owner of the car manufacturing plant call himself in his speech to the plant workers?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)