|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what affair did the preacher speak, according to Buntu?
(a) At a funeral.
(b) At a church liturgy.
(c) At a baptism.
(d) At a wedding.
2. What does Sizwe say in response to Buntu's concern over Sizwe's passbook?
(a) That he wonders about the possibility of being able to get another one.
(b) That it is important not to tell anyone about it.
(c) That he should forget about it.
(d) That it is not important.
3. Where does Sizwe say the raid took place?
(a) At the old dance hall.
(b) On Zola's home.
(c) On Sizwe's old home.
(d) At Buntu's old village.
4. What does Sizwe want to do with what he has discovered in the alleyway?
(a) Help him.
(b) Ignore him.
(c) Hide him.
(d) Check his wallet.
5. What kind of trouble did Buntu also run in to although he was born in the area?
(a) Getting his work permit.
(b) Getting his birth certificate.
(c) Earning respect from the community.
(d) Making enough money to feed his family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What other piece of contact information does Zwelinzima give to Styles?
2. What does Buntu says he sympathizes with Sizwe for?
3. What does Buntu tell Sizwe to do instead of continuing to live in the country they are in illegally?
4. Which car manufacturing plant did Styles originally work for?
5. Why does Sizwe begin to tear off his clothes at the ending of Part 4?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)