|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of speech did the car manufacturer owner want to give to the employees?
(a) An endearing speech.
(b) A quick speech.
(c) An educational speech.
(d) An inspirational speech.
2. In Part 4, how does Sizwe begin telling the audience about going to a bar with Buntu?
(a) By narrating the dream he had that night.
(b) By shouting angrily about his memories of the bar.
(c) By narrating his letter to Noweto.
(d) Through narrating his experience to Buntu the next day.
3. What was the name of the insect spray in the commercial in the first part of the play?
4. What does Styles convince Zwelinzima to do in Part 2?
(a) To pray for a good picture.
(b) Take two more pictures.
(c) To laugh out loud.
(d) Take a second picture.
5. What is the reason that Sizwe gives Buntu for not wanting to die yet?
(a) He is young.
(b) He is afraid of the day.
(c) He needs to reconcile with his father.
(d) He has a wife and children.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the preacher, at death, the soul gets to go...?
2. In his recollection spurred by the insect repellent, what animal does Styles compare himself to?
3. What was the name of Styles' pet when he first bought the photo shop?
4. How does Zwelinzima begin to act as Style interacts with him?
5. Why in Part 4, does Buntu try to get Sizwe to leave the street outside the bar quickly?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)