|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did Styles say the owner of the car manufacturing plant stay at the plant?
(a) Four hours.
(b) One week.
(c) Five minutes.
(d) Two days.
2. What emotion does Styles describe spreading when he finally is able to get a family to smile in a group photo in Part 1?
3. How did Styles interpret the speech given by the car manufacturer owner?
(a) He acted as though he couldn't understand the owner.
(b) Very accurately.
(c) In a nervous manner.
(d) He twisted the words to make fun of the owner and the plant.
4. After introducing himself, what does Sizwe tell everyone he meets in Part 4 to do?
(a) Boycott the bar.
(b) Thank their mothers.
(c) Go into the bar.
(d) Go back to their homeland.
5. How does Styles feel about the number of pictures Zwelinzima wants taken?
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Part 3, what does Buntu offer Sizwe to do?
2. Which American President does Styles refer to as having an effect on South Africa?
3. At the end of Part 4, what does Buntu collect after Sizwe drunkenly stumbles off?
4. What other piece of contact information does Zwelinzima give to Styles?
5. What does the significance of the dead man's name suggest?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)