|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Sizwe says he doesn't want to die, how does this effect Buntu?
(a) He begins to cry.
(b) He becomes distant.
(c) He becomes angry.
(d) He becomes calmer.
2. Which adjective best describes the man who Styles first lets into his shop?
3. What does Buntu suggest Sizwe do for work back in his home country?
(a) To work as a bellboy.
(b) To work in the mines.
(c) To work as a rickshaw driver.
(d) To work as a taxi driver.
4. What does Buntu remind Sizwe about the possibility of getting a new passbook?
(a) The dangers of reporting it.
(b) The bureaucracy involved in it.
(c) The ease of getting it with the right amount of money.
(d) The low chances of being able to actually renew it.
5. What does Sizwe show Buntu at the beginning of Part 3?
(a) His bruises.
(b) His driver's license.
(c) His passbook.
(d) His torn clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Styles shout out for Zwelinzima to imagine he's posing against while getting his picture taken?
2. What does Styles call his photography room?
3. What was Buntu's suggestion about what he had found in the alleyway?
4. What was the name of Styles' pet when he first bought the photo shop?
5. Which car manufacturing plant did Styles originally work for?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)