|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Zwelinzima begin to act as Style interacts with him?
(a) He acts upset.
(b) He begins to relax.
(c) He begins to act paranoid.
(d) He becomes more tense.
2. When Buntu sees the address of the dead man, what does he do?
(a) He warns Sizwe to leave this book alone.
(b) He encourages Sizwe to sell the book.
(c) He refuses to go to that part of town.
(d) He explains how rich that part of town is.
3. In what profession has Sizwe heard of too many men dying?
(a) Rickshaw driving.
(b) Taxi driving.
4. Where does Sizwe say the raid took place?
(a) On Zola's home.
(b) On Sizwe's old home.
(c) At Buntu's old village.
(d) At the old dance hall.
5. Who recommended an alternative way to catch the cockroaches to Styles?
(a) A friend.
(b) His father.
(c) His mother.
(d) A customer.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Buntu say is the only time a soul can be completely free?
2. What does Styles convince Zwelinzima to do in Part 2?
3. According to Styles, what happened to his father after he returned home from the war?
4. What kind of trouble did Buntu also run in to although he was born in the area?
5. Zwelinzima explains that he was introduced to another friend through his house owner, named...
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)