|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the preacher, at death, the soul gets to go...?
(a) In peace.
(d) Aound the block.
2. What does Styles shout out for Zwelinzima to imagine he's posing against while getting his picture taken?
(a) "...the city of the future."
(b) "...sky of opportunity."
(c) "...the mountaintops of peace."
(d) "...the rivers of knowledge."
3. What does the significance of the dead man's name suggest?
(a) That Sizwe will find the man's friends.
(b) That Buntu will find the man's friends.
(c) That Zola will re-enter the plot.
(d) That Sizwe has stolen the dead man's identity.
4. What was the second suggestion offered to Buntu regarding the discovery in the alleyway?
(a) Go back to the bar.
(b) Take the passbook,
(c) Report it to the police.
(d) Move it.
5. Who does Buntu say was a good man but who faced nothing but trouble?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sizwe's first question to Buntu?
2. What did the owner of the house do to help the narrator of the letter while he was supposedly living there?
3. What happens to Sizwe when he tries to get home from the bar with Buntu?
4. In his recollection spurred by the insect repellent, what animal does Styles compare himself to?
5. When Sizwe finally hands his passbook to Buntu, what does he say at that moment?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)