|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what profession has Sizwe heard of too many men dying?
(a) Taxi driving.
(c) Rickshaw driving.
2. What is the reason that Sizwe gives Buntu for not wanting to die yet?
(a) He needs to reconcile with his father.
(b) He is young.
(c) He has a wife and children.
(d) He is afraid of the day.
3. By what name does Sizwe introduce himself to the people outside of the bar?
(a) Mister Bansi.
(b) Mister Sizwe.
(c) Brother Banzi.
(d) Mister Siswe Banzi.
4. What happens to Sizwe when he tries to get home from the bar with Buntu?
(a) He gets held up by a thief.
(b) He starts speaking a different language.
(c) He meets a homeless person.
(d) He gets lost.
5. What did Styles say he had to go through to attain ownership of a building and a business?
(b) Too much pain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sizwe show Buntu at the beginning of Part 3?
2. .What does Buntu tell Sizwe to do after they have a fight outside of the bar?
3. Which American President does Styles refer to as having an effect on South Africa?
4. What is the first customer that Styles describes coming into the shop for a picture?
5. What does Buntu reluctantly do after Sizwe suggests that they let whoever's there know what's happened?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)