|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Buntu, what would make him dig his own grave?
(a) Learning his family had been killed.
(b) Continuing to talk in the way he had just been.
(c) Losing meaning of life.
(d) Living alone.
2. How does Buntu answer to Sizwe's angry question regarding the dead man?
(a) He shouts that Sizwe is a real character.
(b) He yells that Sizwe is stupid.
(c) He laughs at Sizwe's naivete.
(d) He doesn't answer.
3. How does Sizwe respond to Buntu when Buntu asks him for his passbook a second time at the end of Part 4?
(a) He laughs and hands it over.
(b) He acts as though he has lost it.
(c) He refuses to give it over.
(d) He begins to run away from Buntu.
4. .What does Buntu tell Sizwe to do after they have a fight outside of the bar?
(a) To get lost.
(b) To forget it all.
(c) To remember this moment.
(d) To come home.
5. In the letter being read aloud in Part 2, what does it declare about Sizwe Banzi?
(a) That he has been injured.
(b) That he is in the hospital.
(c) That he is dead.
(d) That he is alive.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Styles realized was infested with cockroaches?
2. Who does Zwelinzima introduce himself to Buntu as in the end of Part 2?
3. To whom does Zwelinzima want to send his photograph?
4. According to the preacher, at death, the soul gets to go...?
5. What interrupts Styles' story to the audience at the end of Part 1?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)