|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Buntu sees the address of the dead man, what does he do?
(a) He refuses to go to that part of town.
(b) He encourages Sizwe to sell the book.
(c) He explains how rich that part of town is.
(d) He warns Sizwe to leave this book alone.
2. After explaining to Siswe his thoughts on death, what happens to Buntu's mood?
(a) It slowly becomes darker.
(b) It gradually becomes angry.
(c) It snaps from dark to lighter.
(d) It changes to exhilarated.
3. After Buntu's shoots down Sizwe's first two suggestions about the alleyway discovery, what is the next thing Sizwe continue to recommend doing?
(a) Find out where the woman is staying.
(b) Report the crime to the police.
(c) Find the man's passbook.
(d) Get out of there.
4. After seeing Sizwe's information, what does Buntu realize?
(a) That Sizwe was lying about his identity.
(b) That Sizwe's age does not match his face.
(c) That Sizwe is not who he proposes to be.
(d) That Sizwe should have been back in his home country the day before.
5. Which adjective best describes the man who Styles first lets into his shop?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which American President does Styles refer to as having an effect on South Africa?
2. What interrupts Styles' story to the audience at the end of Part 1?
3. What character is Buntu played by?
4. What system of segregation exists during the time of this play?
5. How does Sizwe respond to Buntu when Buntu asks him for his passbook a second time at the end of Part 4?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)