|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After seeing Sizwe's information, what does Buntu realize?
(a) That Sizwe should have been back in his home country the day before.
(b) That Sizwe's age does not match his face.
(c) That Sizwe was lying about his identity.
(d) That Sizwe is not who he proposes to be.
2. What is Sizwe's first question to Buntu?
(a) "Where is his family?"
(b) "Why is there so much trouble everywhere?"
(c) "Where is he from?"
(d) "What will become of them?"
3. When does Buntu say is the only time a soul can be completely free?
(a) In death.
(b) After fulfilling karma.
(c) After forgiving itself.
(d) After being forgiving.
4. At the end of Part 3, what does Buntu offer Sizwe to do?
(a) Run away to Zambia with him.
(b) Go out for a drink.
(c) Go on a road trip together.
(d) Take the long way to his house.
5. In what profession has Sizwe heard of too many men dying?
(a) Rickshaw driving.
(b) Taxi driving.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Buntu suggest Sizwe do for work back in his home country?
2. Why in Part 4, does Buntu try to get Sizwe to leave the street outside the bar quickly?
3. After Buntu's shoots down Sizwe's first two suggestions about the alleyway discovery, what is the next thing Sizwe continue to recommend doing?
4. What character is Buntu played by?
5. For whom did Styles say he one day realized that he was working and making money?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)